BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 481 - 490 of 649 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ...65

Forum » Thread

Re: 2nd gen Sawyer filter
David, There are several photos on that can be seen on the link I posted earlier. You asked how a quick disconnect works, I'm not sure if that's exactly what you wanted to know but I sha...

In GEAR » PCT water filter
July 30, 11:11am

Re: Sawyer 1st vs. 2nd Gen Version
Tony you covered the differences. A few thoughts on your comments and comments from slightly above... - The quick disconnects only make more parts to deal with the first time you put everything ...

July 29, 4:10pm

Blue stuff
Call me crazy but I actually think the blue Gatorade is pretty tasty... unfortunately never seen it in powder form. The only other flavors I can drink are classic orange and green. The rest is just...

In Philosophy & Technique » The science of Gatorade
July 29, 3:43pm

Re: Backpacking with kids
Steven, I tend to agree with Rog. As we parents know, the kiddos are sponges when it comes to learning by example. I think as long as you bring up the point that you do things differently than t...

In Philosophy & Technique » backpacking with kids - increasing their role
July 29, 10:10am

Re: Sawyer
Like Tony, I also use the Sawyer. In fact my system is very similar to his (and he has a very detailed review posted) just more modern since Sawyer has come along with some updates to the filter an...

July 28, 11:36am

Pro Tick Remedy
Ticks love me. I have the "pro tick remedy" and it's easy enough to use. That other remover looks a little convoluted in comparison. I've never used nor seen it until now. For ...

In GEAR » Tick Key
July 26, 2:08pm

Bear Vault
pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Bearvault 500
July 26, 12:11pm

For side sleeper...
The WM Alpinlite is a good option. The wider cut works pretty well for my side-sleeping style. Despite the wider girth I haven't had any problems staying warm down into the teens (granted with ...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag recommendations?
July 22, 10:19am

FS: WM Highlite LONG
pending sale... now sold. Thanks, have a good one!

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Highlite LONG
July 21, 11:04am

FS: WM Highlite LONG
Cat bump. Bag is still available. Will take $220 shipped or I'll just hold onto it.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Highlite LONG
July 21, 10:40am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am