BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 481 - 490 of 656 | Page: 1 ...40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Gear for kids
Melanzana is a boutique outfit that makes some mid layer and outer layer clothing for kids. Stock can be limited. Also, don't forget about Little Light Gear if the kids need packs.

In GEAR » Gear for kids
August 10, 10:11am

Re: Nerding Out...
I haz a hadron for the Hadron :) Yeah man, when are the skittle thugs coming back? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for neon green! My woman is digging the Rasta... that thing is glued to he...

In GEAR » New 7d down Beanie - Hadron
August 10, 10:03am

Re: Tent Stake Input
Hi Lawson. Bob's point about hole placement is valid, however if you can beef up the stake a little and keep it at or around 10g I think you are still doing good, if not perhaps an off cente...

In GEAR » Tent Stake Input
August 10, 9:53am

Re: Headnet
Thanks guys. Headnet did occur to me, but I don't like them, especially sleeping while wearing one. I haven't tried the brimmed hat approach before though. Any thoughts on the lack of ef...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ants in my pants
August 02, 7:59am

Ants in my pants
This has been troubling me for quite some time... can anyone advise on how to do the "ants in your pants" dance? Sorry, too much sugar in my morning coffee. So, I never realized how ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ants in my pants
August 01, 9:06am

Re: options
Nice series of videos there. Thanks for posting. The lightweight strop looks pretty good!

In GEAR » Ultralight Sharpening Set-up?
July 30, 11:20am

Re: Alcohol consumpsion, same as at home?
Ha... I thought the same thing. Guess we need less wine drinkers to answer your question :)

In GEAR » Alcohol consumpsion, same as at home?
July 30, 11:14am

Re: 2nd gen Sawyer filter
David, There are several photos on that can be seen on the link I posted earlier. You asked how a quick disconnect works, I'm not sure if that's exactly what you wanted to know but I sha...

In GEAR » PCT water filter
July 30, 11:11am

Re: Sawyer 1st vs. 2nd Gen Version
Tony you covered the differences. A few thoughts on your comments and comments from slightly above... - The quick disconnects only make more parts to deal with the first time you put everything ...

In GEAR » PCT water filter
July 29, 4:10pm

Blue stuff
Call me crazy but I actually think the blue Gatorade is pretty tasty... unfortunately never seen it in powder form. The only other flavors I can drink are classic orange and green. The rest is just...

In Philosophy & Technique » The science of Gatorade
July 29, 3:43pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am