Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 481 - 490 of 511 | Page: 1 ...33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Forum » Thread

Re: What size backpack for my Wife?
OK, at the risk of sounding like a b*tch, I have to say this because I was more than somewhat taken back by your question: "For those of you who backpack with wives, how much do they typically...

In GEAR » What size backpack for my Wife?
March 23, 11:17am

Moosejaw coupon for you Michiganders
... plus Chicago. I got a "25% off one in-store full-priced item" coupon in the mail and it's good for Western Mountaineering products which, I've found, is a rare thing. Co...

In Gear Deals » Moosejaw coupon for you Michiganders
March 23, 8:14am

Re: Thanks
>> Guess the tuna packets are coming with me. Btw, they now sell pre-mixed tuna salad in the same foil packets. I bought one the other day to taste but haven't tried it yet. The one ...

In GEAR » Quick weird question?
March 22, 6:16am

Re: Quick weird question?
The small packets of mayo (as well as mustard, salad dressings, etc.) are all shelf-stable and never need to be refrigerated when unopened.

In GEAR » Quick weird question?
March 21, 12:16pm

Re: Please post for Larger Men
I would think that men's LARGE would be a lot more common than SMALL's. And there's a huge difference between L and XXL. My husband is 6'4" and XXL. For gear-type clothing,...

In GEAR » Please post for Larger Men
March 21, 11:24am

Re: Suggestion
>> Don't mean to bang on this drum again, but if you are carrying 30 lbs you don't want a UL pack. >> go to a store and try all the "name brand" lightweight packs you...

In GEAR » UL packs with "real" hipbelts?
March 20, 12:12pm

Re: Some Suggestions and Encouragement
Daryl, your points really make sense. One thing I'm realizing is that most, if not all, UL packs are "unisex" which essentially means that they're designed for men. Some, like...

March 18, 11:34am

Re: whaddaevah fits
Thanks for everyone's suggestions and, you're right, I probably did too much "shopping by forum-reading" and should spend more time just trying on packs. I also talked to Chris...

March 18, 11:11am

Re: Re: UL packs with "real" hipbelts?
I guess I should clarify why I want a better hipbelt -- and I may be completely wrong in my logic. I've been hiking in the Southwest canyons 2-3 times a year for the last few years -- Grand ...

March 18, 10:41am

UL packs with "real" hipbelts?
I've gotten my base weight down to 12-13 lb and am pretty happy with it but I'm struggling with a backpack decision. I've been looking for a lightweight pack around 40-liters. I've...

March 18, 8:54am

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.