November 20, 2015 8:16 PM MST - Subscription purchasing, account maintenance, forum profile maintenance, new account registration, and forum posting have been disabled
as we prepare our databases for the final migration to our new server next week. Stay tuned here for more details.
Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 4791 - 4800 of 8346 | Page: 1 ...471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ...835

Forum » Thread

Re: CAMP Xenon 4 Pole Review
Ouch! I had to wince at those photos of the failures. I would love to be a fly on the wall at Camp product development when that comes across their desk. I think it is a fair review too. Trekking p...

In Editor's Roundtable » CAMP Xenon 4 Pole Review
November 03, 12:44pm

Item sold
Item sold

In Gear Swap » FS: Sunday Afternoon Men's Adventure Sun Hat, Large
November 03, 9:12am

Re: Is the EB First Ascent BC-200 eVent?
It would be hard to image they wouldn't be banging the drum if they were using eVent. EB is buying a lot of waterproof/breathable fabric somewhere!

In GEAR » Is the EB First Ascent BC-200 eVent?
November 02, 6:03pm

Re: Did you say hammock?
+1 on Doug's recommendations. If you do want to use a sleeping bag in your hammock and you buy a Hennessy or a Warbonnet Blackbird (those with left-hand entry), you will find that a left hand z...

In GEAR » Sleeping bag and pad
November 02, 2:45pm

Re: Tip # 108: Waterproofing the Gear
+1 on the trash compactor bag. It is also a great way to keep your clothing dry and organized in your shelter, or to waterproof everything while camped by putting your *dry* pack inside the trash c...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
November 02, 2:33pm

Sold: Marmot Precip Full Zip Rain Pants
SOLD: Marmot Precip rain pants

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Precip Full Zip Rain Pants, Mens XL, Long
November 01, 10:48pm

Re: Hoodie recommendations
Patagonia Sun Hoody? Kinda base-layer like. It is a pull-over (no zipper, has a kangaroo pocket) and it does have thumb loops. The hood is the stinker-- not common with lighter weight tops. I wo...

In GEAR » Hoodie recommendations
November 01, 10:01pm

Item withdrawn
Item withdrawn

In Gear Swap » FS: Life-Link Teton Backcountry Poles / Avalanche Probe
November 01, 9:39pm

Re: Gold
Gold or tar sands, eh?

In GEAR » Best regulated output headlamp?
November 01, 9:23pm

Re: looking for a pack to use commuting
Check out the Osprey Talon series, with several sizes to suit. It will double as an excellent day pack for hiking. The only reason I would go for "urban" packs would be to haul a laptop. ...

In GEAR » looking for a pack to use commuting
November 01, 4:37pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.