Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 4791 - 4800 of 8135 | Page: 1 ...471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 ...814

Forum » Thread

Re: u.l. pack comfort
Sounds like you don't have access to a store with a large number of packs to try. My wife just went through the pack-buying process and she wasn't interested in any of the UL models. She ge...

In GEAR » u.l. pack comfort
September 25, 11:20am

FS: Mammut Ridge Rain Jacket Mens XL Red
Item sold locally

In Gear Swap » FS: Mammut Ridge Rain Jacket Mens XL Red
September 25, 3:03am

Offer withdrawn
Offer withdrawn

In Gear Swap » FS: Warbonnet Traveler DL hammock, UL bug net, Hennessy Rain Cape Tarp
September 24, 10:36pm

Re: Shameful
Yeah, for $300 it better haul *me* up the trail and make me coffee in the morning ;) I wonder why he doesn't tip the whole design back about 15 degrees and bring the tail down to the ground....

In GEAR » Tent impressions?
September 24, 3:33pm

PIF: 40% off First Ascent/Eddie Bauer online code
SINGLE USE and spoken for: gone, nada, zip, no longer in existence on this astral plane :) I was at the Mountaineers yearly festival and got a coupon for 40% off regular and sale prices (not cl...

In Gear Swap » PIF: 40% off First Ascent/Eddie Bauer online code
September 24, 10:37am

Re: Geez run the guy over
Well, you can get free ones here, along with a round trip ticket to a Middle Eastern country and a nice matching set of hiking clothes: http://www.goarmy.com/cl4.html

In Gear Swap » US Army Large External Back Pack - New Condition
September 24, 12:39am

Re: A life without bacon... Why bother?
"Now if we're going to start banning things from trails, I think we need to ban all dogs from trails. I've never been shot, but I've been attacked by dogs on three occasions."...

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 24, 12:35am

Offer withdrawn
Offer withdrawn

In Gear Swap » FS: Warbonnet Traveler DL hammock, UL bug net, Hennessy Rain Cape Tarp
September 23, 9:12pm

Re: Ridgerest. Worth replacing?
Maybe. And a good excuse to upgrade to the new silvery stuff. Then again, you are ten years older too and your needs may have changed-- no joke.

In GEAR » Ridgerest. Worth replacing?
September 23, 1:13pm

Re: windshirt
Mike Moore wrote, "when I think of winter that means no rain" What a different planet and only 600 miles away :) We went on a day hike last Sunday with Fall-ish weather moving in and d...

In GEAR » No-fuss winter
September 23, 1:08pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.