Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 4701 - 4710 of 6691 | Page: 1 ...462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ...670

Forum » Thread

FS: MLD Superlight bivy - all net hood - SOLD
SOLD 2010 MLD Superlight bivy, all net hood, regular size, left zip. Never used. $145 includes shipping to lower 48, does not include paypal fees ($149.64 with paypal fees).

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Superlight bivy - all net hood
December 18, 8:33pm

Re: Rules, I don't need no stinkin rules!
There are plenty of challenges out there if you look for them. Some are for teams, some are for individuals. But if you really don't need no stinkin rules, why are you waiting for someone to...

In Other Activities » Rules, I don't need no stinkin rules!
December 17, 8:29am

Re: Thanks for the link
Larry, Your friend can't nominate herself at that thread! If you think she's worthy, you need to nominate her. Take care, Doug

In Gear Deals » Down Socks
December 16, 2:25pm

Re: Still making these booties?
Larry, You might want to check out this thread

In Gear Deals » Down Socks
December 16, 2:18pm

Re: 200 Countries 200 Years, Progress animated
Delightful! And wildly fascinating. Thanks.

In Chaff » 200 Countries 200 Years, Progress animated
December 14, 8:00pm

Re: Kitty cats!
"Seriously folks kitty cats, this is a backpacking forum, I don't care if it is in Chaff." Seriously Adam, Chaff has no rules, I don't care if you don't care.

In Chaff » Can Your Cat Do This?
December 14, 1:28pm

Re: Can Your Cat Do This?
My dogs trained me to throw a ball, and then go retrieve it from wherever s/he ran around the yard with it then dropped it (often deep under a bush), and then throw it again only to go search it ou...

In Chaff » Can Your Cat Do This?
December 14, 7:32am

Re: Cuben Quilt
Hi Jace, I doubt that it will sell, it's been up for a bit now. If you'd like, I'm happy to send it to you at your expense, you can have a look and see if it 'fits' you (you ...

In Gear Swap » FS: Injinji toe socks - $300
December 13, 2:08pm

Re: Quilt
I think it would fit fine. But I think, with 2.5" loft in a cuben quilt, you'd sweat profusely in summer with it.

December 13, 1:23pm

Re: Size of the quilt
"Would this be a size small on the site? Im 5'9". Very interested in this as I need a summer-ish quilt." Smaller than the listed small, actually. Custom dimensions for my need...

December 13, 11:44am

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am