Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 4701 - 4710 of 7198 | Page: 1 ...462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ...720

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: WOW!
Okay you guys, stop showing off! ;-)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ready for the season to start.
March 13, 9:05pm

Re: TARPTENT OR SIX MOON DESIGNS
"Would you reccomend the purchase of the henry shires tarptent double rainbow or the six moon designs lunar duo?" Yes.

In GEAR » TARPTENT OR SIX MOON DESIGNS
March 13, 9:03pm

Re: Showing All 92 Pages...
Took my iPad2 24 seconds......while I was simultaneously watching a movie......

In Chaff » The Carbon Flame War
March 13, 6:34pm

Re: Re: Buying Chinese Goods
"These winter threads always get so unpleasant." Unfortunately, some of the spring, summer and autumn threads are getting unpleasant as well, it seems. You're right, it was grea...

In Chaff » Buying Chinese Goods
March 13, 10:48am

Re: Re: Beanies made with Baby Alpaca and Merino wool.
"I find myself wearing mine all the time just because they're so nice." I find myself wearing mine all the time because at Coe Kat said if I didn't she'd hunt me down and d...

In Gear Swap » Beanies made with Baby Alpaca and Merino wool.
March 12, 7:18pm

Re: hmm
"Doug, that was more convoluted than I usually manage to sound." I'm channeling Peter V. I'm also drinking some fine 18-year Yamazaki. Perhaps those two things go together......

In GEAR » The Kettle is coming !
March 12, 7:10pm

Re: Shipping question
As Devin said in a previous post, shipments to all were going out at roughly the same time. This means the shipment to me directly from him is going out within a day, either side, of the shipment g...

March 12, 7:01pm

Re: Accidental Greenhouse
Cool post Kat! You need to practice with the light meter though! ;-)

In Photo Gallery » Accidental Greenhouse
March 12, 5:44pm

Re: Re: Re: Buying Carbon from China
"Well you would be surprised what is taught and not taught in colleges today." Unfortunately, I probably wouldn't. I know that some teach courses in how to better prepare your vide...

In Chaff » Buying Chinese Goods
March 12, 3:58pm

Re: The Kettle is coming !
Franco, When I get mine on Monday, I'd be happy to post a picture of me fondl .....er ....... trying it out every day, every .... single .... day .... until you get yours. Not to rub it in o...

March 12, 3:28pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am