BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 4701 - 4710 of 6404 | Page: 1 ...462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ...641

Forum » Thread

Re: bivy combo
FWIW, Oware makes a bivy for two!

In GEAR » My new modded Hexamid Twin
June 28, 2:18pm

Re: Re: Re: Little table
Small children on their hands and knees make a great table too, if you can get the little buggers to stay still.....

In GEAR » Little table
June 28, 1:17pm

Re: Lightheart cuben shelter
"Also would this shelter still work if you lowered the height of pole to drop the beak to add more protection and eliminate the removable door?" Don't know the answer, but at barel...

June 28, 11:01am

Re: Re: My new modded Hexamid Twin
"Looks like it'll be nice to have a fire right in front of it but then again, it is probably heat sensitive huh?" Hey Jeff, That's the amazing thing about this shelter, and ...

June 28, 7:24am

Re: BPL Membership Transfer
"who is to know that you will not continue to use the password even after you sell it?" That's what I love about BPL, the overwhelming trust..... But, uhhh, after you sign in you c...

In Gear Swap » BPL Membership, Snow Peak Trek Titanium 1400, Slumberjack Ultimate 20F, Suunto X6M Watch
June 27, 8:09pm

Re: Re: My new modded Hexamid Twin
Thanks for the tips Roleigh!

June 27, 6:48pm

Re: My new modded Hexamid Twin
Hey Mary! I'd like to know too! Unfortunately, I'm an east coast hiker. Would love to get out west some day!

June 27, 6:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Either Say It Or DON'T Start It
"This is a pointless thread." I disagree. But I will agree that yours is a pointless post. What's with the 'pile-on-Lynn' bit? It seems, if I'm reading correctly, th...

In GEAR » No More pup tents please
June 27, 6:37pm

Re: Anyone heard of this new, lightweight fabric?
Since the fabric itself is just being announced, I doubt we'll see any actual clothing for some time to come.

In Make Your Own Gear » Anyone heard of this new, lightweight fabric?
June 27, 5:37pm

Re: Modded Hexamid
@ Andy -- Also just got the quilt recently, and haven't had a chance to get it out in the woods yet. Was hoping to this weekend, but it didn't come together. Will have it out soon though an...

June 27, 2:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am