Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 4701 - 4710 of 7579 | Page: 1 ...462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ...758

Forum » Thread

Re: Help with Canadian shipping?
What do you have in mind Rob?

In GEAR » Help with Canadian shipping?
May 17, 10:29pm

Re: Backcountry Boiler Mk II available!
Devin's up to nearly $36,000 now. Amazing.

In GEAR » Backcountry Boiler Mk II available!
May 17, 8:57pm

I just ate.....
an entire pint of Jeni's brown butter almond brittle ice cream. All in one sitting. I'm going to die. Or puke. Or maybe puke first, then die. Why do I do this to myself. So much for UL. ...

In Chaff » I just ate.....
May 17, 8:53pm

Re: Re: Hiking the North Rim Yosemite Valley via Rock Slides Trail.
I think Ken is referring to this thread.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hiking the North Rim Yosemite Valley via Rock Slides Trail.
May 17, 8:09pm

Re: Re: Jack Elliott
"Pay or else......" Hmmmmmm. I mean, he's a nice guy and all...........

In Chaff » Jack Elliott
May 17, 7:21pm

Jack Elliott
Hey Jack, Are you getting my PMs? Doug

In Chaff » Jack Elliott
May 17, 7:00pm

Re: It's a beautiful thing
+1 Ah, the Maccallan. 'Twas my favorite of all we tried (and we tried many) while negotiating a bit of the Whiskey Trail in Scotland on our bicycles.

In Chaff » Most Beloved Trail Whisky/Whiskey
May 17, 12:19pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: the point
"Ahem Doug.....didn't you borrow my knife and lighter a couple of times at Coe... ; )" Well, sure, I can use other people's stuff! What are you saying.........

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
May 17, 9:05am

Re: Re: the point
"Egads, who would have thought that "sharing" was such a controversial, polarized idea?" I'm in the 'everyone take care of themselves' camp. Leave your mitts off ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
May 17, 8:26am

Re: Gear gear and gear
"My standards are just very low. ;)" I hope your fiancee isn't reading your post........ ;-)

May 17, 8:13am

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am