BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 471 - 480 of 583 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Forum » Thread

Fuel?
How do you even find fuel in the winter when there's snow on the ground? I love the Ti-Tri for non-winter use but haven't considered it for winter use because of the fuel issue. If there...

In Winter Hiking » CC Tri Ti Inferno W/ wood for winter??
February 01, 6:31pm

LE boots
I bought some LE overboots last year and finally have been able to take them out recently. I've had them out 5 days so far and they are fantastic. I'm using them for snowshoeing and weight ...

In Winter Hiking » 40 Below
January 28, 11:10am

Pics
Great pics! Hey Brian, shouldn't Enzo be sporting a red pack? :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My dog is almost full grown and she got a new pack
January 27, 11:33am

Bad
Last Memorial Day weekend I decided to do a loop in Lost Creek Wilderness thinking it wouldn't bee too bad. But I hadn't been on this loop before and at the end of the day I found myself in...

In Philosophy & Technique » Bad Behavior
January 24, 4:02pm

Stakes
Thanks guys! Great info. BTW, what kind of place do you look for to find titanium for sale locally? I was able to google the extrusion place but searching for titanium in Denver isn't much use.

In Winter Hiking » Problem with deadmen
January 19, 7:24pm

Stakes
Thanks for all the input. I like Bob's suggestion for the snow stakes but I may make some even longer ones for these conditions. I happen to be going to the aluminum extrusion place tomorrow fo...

January 19, 8:57am

Problem with deadmen
Contrary to the thread title, this is not about zombies. I went out this weekend to try my hand at winter camping but ran into a problem. The snow in the area I was in was sugar snow. I setup m...

January 17, 9:15pm

Breeder rules
"Sorry for my ignorance, I have only rescued dogs. What are all the rules from the Breeder for? Am I wrong in thinking that once you buy the dog it is your dog to enjoy and let explore as you ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » My dog is almost full grown and she got a new pack
January 13, 10:35am

Price
"I'm one of the people who deletes price when I sell something. I don't want my sale to be used in negotiations between some other buyer and seller. I see each and every sale as a sepa...

In Gear Swap » Gear Swap Etiquette
January 12, 8:27pm

Prices
I'd like to see the prices remain when a post is edited to say an item has been sold. It's very helpful to search and see what a particular item has sold for.

In Gear Swap » Gear Swap Etiquette
January 12, 9:19am

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.