BPL Community Profile

Don Meredith (donmeredith) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SouthEast
About Me 39 year old living in Greenville, SC. I grew up playing in the woods of the PeeDee region of SC. I'm an avid cyclist with a new found passion for bikepacking. I do most of my bike camping, hiking, kayaking and cycling in SC, NC & GA. I've settled in at about 10 to 12 pounds completely loaded at this point - a balance of comfort walking and in camp.
CityGreenville
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://lightpack.blogspot.com
My PDF Gear ListOvernight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Don Meredith

Showing 471 - 477 of 477 | Page: 1 ...29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

Forum » Thread

Thermarest GuideLite Regular $45
Thermarest GuideLite - No stains, tears, patches. $45 Shipped CONUS Regular Size GuideLite 20" x 72" x 1.5" 2 pounds Rolled size is 21 x 4 inches. Contact: donmeredith74@g...

In Gear Swap » Thermarest GuideLite Regular $45
April 23, 6:36pm

Updated material
Both packs sold. Sale pending on the bug bivy.

In Gear Swap » Osprey Pack, Gregory Pack, Bug Bivy
April 23, 4:31pm

Osprey Pack, Gregory Pack, Bug Bivy
Osprey Aether 60 – Asking $80 shipped CONUS Medium Size – 3,700 ci / 59L Weight – 3.5 lbs Great condition – Used approximately 10 times. I love this pack but I replaced it with the...

In Gear Swap » Osprey Pack, Gregory Pack, Bug Bivy
April 22, 7:14pm

Happy Hubba Owner
I considered both tents before finally deciding on the Hubba. I'm very happy with my Hubba. You can save a lot of money by getting one of the non-HP versions at Backcountrygear.com for $159 rig...

In GEAR » Montbell monoframe diamond or MSR Hubba HP
April 14, 7:09pm

Re: WTB Snow Peak H300 stacking mug
I have one in new condition that I wouldn't mind parting with. Contact me at donmeredith74 at gmail dot com and we'll work something out.

In Gear Swap » WTB Snow Peak H300 stacking mug
April 10, 7:00pm

Good luck
I'd recommend going with another brand. I had similar problems with a new tarp from Golite that I returned for another brand. I've seen several people on the board that have had the same pr...

In GEAR » Oh Crap...
March 18, 5:21pm

Granite Gear Tarp
I have a Granite Gear Lightning 8'x10' tarp that I've used once that I'd be willing to let go of for $100. Here's the link: http://www.granitegear.com/products/tarps/white_li...

In Gear Swap » WTB (Or Trade For) a UL Tarp or Poncho-Tarp
January 05, 10:55am

All Reader Reviews by Don Meredith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Tarptent Contrail
My Contrail lives up to every aspect of my expectations except one,the web page claims that it has a one piece bathtub floor, this is not the case, mine has a seam across the the floor about 2 feet fr...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
February 13, 7:09am