BPL Community Profile

Chris S (csteutterman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Chris S has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListUltimate JMT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris S

Showing 471 - 480 of 586 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

Forum » Thread

Re: ULA Circuit or MLD Exodus?
Have you considered the SMD Swift? I just got that one for longer trips with a bear canister and first impressions are very good. I don't have an Exodus, but the specs look pretty similar in ...

In GEAR » ULA Circuit or MLD Exodus need some feedback.
May 04, 10:42am

FS: GoLite Jam2 Large Blue
(SOLD) GoLite Jam2 Blue Large 21.75oz Used and in great condition $45 shipped conus

In Gear Swap » FS: GoLite Jam2 Large Blue
May 01, 3:54pm

Re: fit?
They do fit tight, especially the zip top. I'm 6'3" and 220lbs and they're both a snug fit on me.

In Gear Swap » FS: I/O Bio Merino Hoody and Contact 1 LS Zip Top
May 01, 12:37pm

FS: I/O Bio Merino Hoody and Contact 1 LS Zip Top
price drop

April 29, 11:50am

A few (more) Lost Coast area questions.
I'm planning on heading up to hike the lost coast over memorial day weekend and I also have a few questions about it. - We probably wouldn't get up there until Friday night around 9pm. ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » A few Lost Coast area questions.
April 27, 1:52pm

Re: No again.
my bad. prior to your edit you wrote, '(it is their, not there)' which i assumed was in response to william saying, "there gonna get you." mistakes all around i guess. anyway...

In GEAR » pack recommendations
April 26, 11:35pm

They are
it's they're

In GEAR » pack recommendations
April 26, 9:29pm

Re: GG Mariposa Plus Vs. SMD Swift
Interesting. I had been debating the Mariposa Plus vs. Exodus, but after seeing this thread and reading up a little bit more I'm really liking the Swift. FWIW, on the SMD website there'...

In GEAR » GG Mariposa Plus Vs. SMD Swift
April 26, 3:49pm

Re: rockslides
I went that same route last labor day weekend and didn't have too much trouble finding the trail....maybe about 5 minutes of thinking we may have gone the wrong way then saw the trail and smoot...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » yosemite mid-june 2011
April 26, 1:36pm

FS: I/O Bio Merino Hoody and Contact 1 LS Zip Top
bump

April 26, 9:45am

All Reader Reviews by Chris S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moons Designs 2011 Swift
I bought this pack (along with the optional Hoop Stay and Wing Belt) intending to use it for trips that required a bear canister. The light weight, capacity to fit a bear canister and option to add t...

In Backpacks - Frameless
December 27, 12:46pm