BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 471 - 480 of 665 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: I'm making a tarp!
Jim, If he goes the CCS perimeter webbing route, what width would you recommend? I'm guessing that a ULer would want minimal webbing (3/8"?) for a smaller 1.1oz silnylon tarp rather th...

In Make Your Own Gear » I'm making a tarp!
September 16, 1:43pm

Re: Inov-8 Roclite 315 soles
I've had a pair for about two years now but with probably the same amount of miles as yours. I've not had any issues with the soles and would recommend contacting them. I'm anxious to...

In GEAR » Inov-8 Roclite 315 soles
September 15, 9:51pm

Re: BPL Member Map
"a few people have renamed the map as themselves" I guess I can't follow instructions if there aren't pictures. I accidentally renamed the map. I don't recall what it was...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Member Map
September 14, 8:26am

When to bring rain-pants?
I'm heading up to the Desolation Wilderness (Lake Tahoe Sierras) and forecast is calling for 40% of T-Storms both days. I usually don't bring rain pants but every other trip has had clear ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » When to bring rain-pants?
September 09, 1:51pm

Re: TRT Bear Canisters
They are not required but the backcountry office in South Lake recommends them. They are free to use with a deposit when you pick up your permit. I sure hope they don't make them a requirement.

In Pre-Trip Planning » TRT Bear Canisters
September 08, 10:38pm

Re: Attaching Photon to Beenie
I haven't had the need myself but you could attach some Velcro to the Photon and to the beanie. I'd put the fuzzy side on the hat so it doesn't snag on itself.

In Make Your Own Gear » Attaching Photon to Beenie
September 07, 1:23pm

Re: Headlamp recommendation?
I carry an e+light when I'm confident there will not be any hiking at night. If there's a possibility of needing to find trail I bring my Black Diamond Spot. It's a bit heavier but so...

In GEAR » Headlamp recommendation?
September 06, 2:58pm

Re: Ridge Rest Pad - How Do You Carry It?
Greg, I used to carry a Prolite 3 inside my Granite Gear Virga. I let it unfurl to fill the perimeter of the bag and then loaded my gear in after. Many people use the same technique with closed c...

In GEAR » Ridge Rest Pad - How Do You Carry It?
August 30, 5:19pm

Re: rum runner fuel flasks
I've got the 8oz size and after a week in the container it's starting to look a little milky with some bubbles forming in the plastic on the inside layer. I'm using Crown brand denatur...

In GEAR » containers for fuel alcohol
August 28, 4:24pm

Re: Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
What a pack! This looks better than any pack I think I've ever seen before. What did this set you back?

In GEAR » Chris Zimmer creation "The Eugeneius Pack"
August 27, 11:10pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.