Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Eric Lundquist (cobberman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Northern Colorado
About Me Eric Lundquist has not added a biography yet.
CityFort Collins
StateCO
My PDF Gear List3-Season Sierra

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Eric Lundquist

Showing 471 - 480 of 678 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: Is it immorlal to eat meat?
Interesting input Ultra, however, isn't the vegan/meat-eater debate an ethical issue and not a moral issue? I would assume that most people can discuss ethical issues from a humanist persp...

In Chaff » ultralight revolver
September 23, 3:33pm

Re: LOL, ridiculous. And I'm done. Go Billy Madison's route.
"'Do you feed your snake vegetables?' Nope, frozen rats. You're point? I have no problem with coyotes eating chickens either. Have you seen the difference between a true carnivo...

September 23, 3:08pm

Re: Pet ownership?
Do you feed your snake vegetables?

September 23, 2:04pm

Re: "Desolation Wilderness: Echo Lakes to Lake Aloha"
@David, That's my ~8oz of Bailey's for nightcap/breakfast coffee creamer in an 8oz Rum Runners flask.

In Post-Trip Reports » Desolation Wilderness: Echo Lakes to Lake Aloha
September 22, 12:52pm

Re: cottage vendor preference
I thought about the cottage gear makers and how they could advertise on BPL. But I know I probably wouldn't be influenced to buy a certain piece of gear because of one as I rely more on the re...

In Chaff » Ads inbetween Forum Posts
September 22, 12:35pm

Re: Patagonia Houdini $43
Here's to hoping the LG isn't too big. And the one I got is multi-use for deer season hiking!

In Gear Deals » Patagonia Houdini $43
September 22, 11:03am

Desolation Wilderness: Echo Lakes to Lake Aloha
Echo Lakes to Lake Aloha via PCT September 10-11, 2011 3.8 Miles in (Boat Shuttle $10, saves 2.5mi) 6.3 Miles out 10.1 Miles round trip Trail Map This is my third trip in the Desola...

In Post-Trip Reports » Desolation Wilderness: Echo Lakes to Lake Aloha
September 21, 10:17pm

photo size?

In User Test Forum » photo size?
September 21, 9:50pm

Re: Re: Ads inbetween Forum Posts
If they are necessary to keep BPL forums afloat I'd rather see banner ads at the top or right of the webpage. Having them in a thread view is annoying.

In Chaff » Ads inbetween Forum Posts
September 21, 5:30pm

Re: Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
I believe this is the trail route. Zoom out and you'll see HWY 3 and HWY 299 for driving directions. http://www.hillmap.com/m/agtzbG9wZW1hcHBlcnIQCxIIU2F2ZWRNYXAYuoIHDA

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 21, 5:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Eric Lundquist

Eric Lundquist has posted no reviews.