Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Casey Bowden (clbowden) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Berkeley Hills
About Me In 1999 I rode a bike from Oregon to Virgina using lightweight backpacking methods from Ray Jardine's book, Hiking the PCT. My first backpacking experience came 1 year later and I have been hooked ever since.
CityKensington
StateCA
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://CaseyAndEmily.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Casey Bowden

Showing 471 - 480 of 531 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Forum » Thread

Gear for Sale: ID Event Jacket, Jacks R Better Quilt, MSR Dragonfly..
Hi Dave, The Moonstone jacket is yours if you want it. I've had lots of interest in the JRB quilt but no follow through so I guess your first in line there now as well. You, or anyone el...

In Gear Swap » Gear for Sale: ID Event Jacket, Jacks R Better Quilt, MSR Dragonfly...
October 31, 9:14am

Gear for Sale: ID Event Jacket, Jacks R Better Quilt, MSR Dragonfly...
To the non-BPL Staff DJ, I haven't heard from Barry so the JRB quilt is yours if you want it. Casey

In Gear Swap » Gear for Sale: ID Event Jacket, Jacks R Better Quilt, MSR Dragonfly...
October 30, 9:22am

Several people have asked for a picture of the ID Event jacket. I didn't take one since the jacket is well documented on this site but I'll post a picture Monday morning (very busy weekend...

October 26, 12:34pm

Dave, PM sent. Casey

October 26, 12:18pm

Per viewer request, photos of some of the gear for sale. Move the cursor over the images for brief descriptions. See the original post for full descriptions and prices. Thanks

October 26, 9:51am

David, The quilt is regular length. Casey

October 25, 4:31pm

Gear for Sale: ID Event Jacket, Jacks R Better Quilt, MSR Dragonfly..."
Margaret, I'll send you a picture tomorrow morning. Casey

October 25, 1:56pm

Time to make room for baby! All prices include shipping within the lower 48. I will ship when payment, via Paypal, is confirmed. Pictures are available. If you live near Berkeley you can shop i...

October 25, 12:49pm

FS: Marmot Kompressor
Aaron, I like your post so much that I'll offer you $25 even though I don't need the bag. I'll send you a PM. Casey

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Kompressor
September 07, 1:31pm

Wind Shield for Alcohol Stove
Ian, Instead of storing your windscreen in your pot have you considered wrapping it around a water bottle? To support your pot add two stainless steel bicycle spokes and you have a durabl...

In Make Your Own Gear » wind shield for alcohol stove
August 03, 10:15am

All Reader Reviews by Casey Bowden

Casey Bowden has posted no reviews.