BPL Community Profile

Ryan Smith (ViolentGreen) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Ryan Smith has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Smith

Showing 471 - 480 of 1035 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ...104

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: rohan tee
Was going to give it a shot until I saw it would be $62.00 to get it to my door. If anyone is interested in a group purchase and splitting the shipping I would be on board. Ryan

In GEAR » Lightest tee shirt...Oudoor Research Echo?
June 04, 11:10am

Re: "REI limiting returns to one year"
IMO the problem with adding a reason for the return after the 1-yr is that now you've got REI store managers deciding whether or not something should be returned. This is going to be trouble be...

In GEAR » REI limiting returns to one year
June 04, 10:47am

Re: Re: Re: redesign
Jennifer- Get the green. Bears can't stand fluorescent green. It offends them. Ryan

In Gear Deals » Glowire: Now in 3 Colors and 2 Lengths
June 03, 7:18pm

Re: Re: Need to Hire: Framesheet Construction
Contact Suluk46.com Ryan

In Make Your Own Gear » Need to Hire: Framesheet Construction
June 02, 1:52pm

Re: Re Harald
I'm always amazed at how eloquently some of you can lob insults or counter someone's point/insults. That must be one of the other "dark arts" that are learned when going UL. You d...

In GEAR » Very unpleasant experience with Six Moon Design (SMD)
June 01, 2:45pm

Re: Re: So, what have we learned?
Oh Randy, I promise you that BPL is still EXTREMELY civil compared to most other forums out there. We don't even have moderators here and 99.9999% of the threads here never even get close to th...

May 31, 6:00pm

Re: Re: man to man.
After the emails and the two posts here you think Ron is going to change his mind because someone calls? Really? I hope this is one of those times when you can't see someone's sarcasm over ...

May 30, 5:16pm

Re: Re: SMD Disappointment - A case of benefit without commitment.
"And I can see how he might expect to have the return shipping covered regardless if he orders something else or not. But it is Ron's business and he has the final say." Ahh, that&...

May 29, 5:37pm

Re: Fires and Simplicity
"I think an article on eating well with cold food would be cool. What are the best "no cook" meals (i.e. not GORP and bars)?" +1 - Would really enjoy that. Great video serie...

In Editor's Roundtable » The SUL Wanderer (Video Series) - Episode 2: Food & Water
May 29, 5:23pm

Re: Re: Hot weather, long sleeve shirts + pants for the tall and skinny
Todd- Prepare to have your mind blooooowwwn. I have a pair of these and they fit really well. 6'4" 200lbs here - 36 inseam. Not very UL though. http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas...

In GEAR » Hot weather, long sleeve shirts + pants for the tall and skinny
May 28, 5:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Smith

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

ULA Ohm
I've had an Ohm for about a year now and have taken it on a few trips. It's very comfortable provided that you keep it in the weight range it's designed for. When carrying 20-25 lbs it car...

In Backpacks - Frameless
September 10, 5:36pm