BPL Community Profile

Daniel Russell (Superfluous_Grizzly) - BPL Guest

My Locale Creation
About Me Nature, in its pure state, has paved the way of art and creation. An awe inspiring spectacle, are the outdoors. Share it, love it - enjoy the splendors mortality.
CityBakersfield
StateCA
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Daniel Russell

Showing 471 - 480 of 914 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ...92

Forum » Thread

Appreciated...
Thanks for looking Chad. I figured it was a long shot hah. I'll be the proud owner of one come christmas. I agree it is worth the $67 and supporting the little guy....or I could get a Patagu...

In Gear Swap » WTB Melanzana Micro Grid Hoodie in Sz Large
November 23, 6:19pm

good stuff
Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this. Thanks

In Gear Deals » Ibex Hooded Indie $69 at Ibex
November 23, 3:40pm

Hood
How is the hood on these. How do they compare to other merino hoodies (icebreaker, SM, I/O)? Thanks

In Gear Deals » Ibex Hooded Indie $69 at Ibex
November 23, 10:15am

montbell - bpl
Pm sent on the montbell pillow and 2nd in line on the BPL spoon

In Gear Swap » WTS: BPL, MLD, lots of small things
November 22, 12:50pm

Coupon code no longer works
30offmail seems to have been removed. Too bad! The prices were kind of ridiculous. I wouldn't doubt it if someone got fired over this! :P Edit: Rick- I, like a couple above have ordered f...

In Gear Deals » I/O Merino Black Friday Sale
November 21, 6:55pm

FS - Leki Makalu Tour Trekking Poles
Price include shipping to the US. PM your address if live outside the US and I'll calculate shipping. Gift option or pay fees. $45 - *Leki Makalu Tour Adjustable Trekking Poles (86-145cm//34...

In Gear Swap » FS - Leki Makalu Tour Trekking Poles
November 21, 2:41am

Price include shipping to the US. PM your address if live outside the US and I'll calculate shipping. Gift option or pay fees. $45 - Leki Makalu Tour Adjustable Trekking Poles (86-145cm//34-...

Price include shipping to the US. PM your address if live outside the US and I'll calculate shipping. Gift option or pay fees. $45 - Leki Makalu Tour Adjustable Trekking Poles (86-145cm//34-...

Stoic 1.6L Titanium Pot
Price include shipping to the US. PM your address if live outside the US and I'll calculate shipping. $35 *Stoic Titanium 1.6L Pot (New, never used) - *(158g or 142g without the handles) ...

In Gear Swap » Stoic 1.6L Titanium Pot
November 21, 2:27am

PRICE REDUCED
Bump $65 shipped. Payment as gift.

In Gear Swap » FS - NEW I/O Merino Contact Pilot Suit (hooded) - Men's Size Large
November 21, 2:01am

All Reader Reviews by Daniel Russell

Daniel Russell has posted no reviews.