BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 471 - 480 of 629 | Page: 1 ...39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ...63

Forum » Thread

Why are you not a Member of BPL?
Tony, My general fear of those who wear quilts prevents me from committing. All kidding aside, I'm happy to pay $20 / yr. to help support the site. The lack of banner ads, bot-generated po...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Why are you not a Member of BPL?
July 20, 5:55pm

Favorite
I'd have to say my Bushbuddy. The intricate details of its construction constantly impress me, so while I have multiple favorites I just think the Bushbuddy is really neat.

In GEAR » Favorite piece of gear?
July 18, 9:29am

Windshirt?
Would a simple windshirt (Houdini, etc...) do the trick?

In GEAR » Need a Light Weight Long Sleeve
July 15, 10:15am

FS: WM Highlite LONG
Bump. Here are some pics... Jacob.

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Highlite LONG
July 13, 11:14am

Re: Little Light Gear Website Overhauled!
Ron, The new site looks good. The darker gray is much better with your blue logo. Nice clean design. I sent you an email earlier today regarding the packs and other things we had discussed prior...

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 13, 10:09am

Re: White Mountains (California)
Thanks for the additional photos and info Chris. Man there is still a ton of snow up there. I have some friends who were thinking about heading out in August, they may even find some patches then f...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains (California)
July 12, 10:36am

Tag Along
If I can get a walk in permit I may try to meet up with you guys... if you don't mind a tag along. If the permit don't work out I can always head back out to the Whites and mill around.

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Hiking anyone??
July 12, 10:25am

Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
Great idea! It's good to see some functional gear around for kids. I've got a couple of my own that could use them.

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 06, 11:34am

Lunar Duo
Another one here in the "my wife loves the Lunar Duo" club. Very spacious tent.

In GEAR » 2lb tent for 2
June 28, 8:15pm

Re: Additional info
To me stealth camping means camping where you are not likely to be noticed as well. It is about getting away from it all and being self sufficient. I was surprised to read the comments on homeless...

In GEAR » Stealth camping
June 27, 9:05am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am