Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Doug I. (idester) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale MidAtlantic
About Me Grew up in the Adirondacks. Retired Army. Currently a DoD civilian. Want to retire again and do more backpacking!
CityBowie
StateMaryland
CountryUS

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Doug I.

Showing 4621 - 4630 of 7338 | Page: 1 ...454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ...734

Forum » Thread

Re: RAB Demand smock/pullover.
Mediums are available at TowerRidge in the UK. I just ordered one from there. Total around $200, including shipping. Takes a while for the order process, as they have to contact you about how much ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Integral Designs eVent Pullover Review
April 18, 8:49pm

Re: Re: Up to date
I don't know Brad, looks pretty darn good to me! One question, is it possible to pitch with the 'inside' pole to the back instead of to the front? That's one of the things I want...

In GEAR » Cricket has arrived
April 18, 8:03pm

Re: Choose Forums to View
There is a (rather inelegant) way to do this, if you've got a decent web browser. Create a folder on your browser bar. Open each forum you'd like to peruse, and save that page as a bookmark...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Choose Forums to View
April 18, 7:54pm

Re: Gotta love her
"Thank spagetti monster for women who love short men" +1 - any way you want to interpret it.....

In Chaff » It's only a movie
April 18, 7:36pm

Re: Re: Re: thanks and good night
"I'm not aware of too many things I know what I know if you know what I mean Philosophy is the talk on a cereal box Religion is a smile on a dog" Ah, I haven't listened to E...

In Chaff » It's only a movie
April 18, 7:25pm

Re: Re: Re: Walker's not finished yet....
"When Walker came into office Wisconsin had no deficit" You might want to first do a bit of research, because you're so far wrong on this. I mean, really. Google finger broken or s...

In Chaff » The Wisconsin petri dish
April 18, 1:54pm

Re: Cricket has arrived
"Too bad I have to sit here and stare at the package until after work..." While the rest of us sit and stare at it until ours arrives. You've got a mean streak, don't you......

In GEAR » Cricket has arrived
April 18, 12:40pm

Re: Re: Pacific Crest Trail Association hiring
Wonderful Jack! Congratulations!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Pacific Crest Trail Association hiring
April 18, 10:38am

Re: Scalpers flipping Yosemite Reservations
"Any suggestions?" Don't buy from scalpers.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Scalpers flipping Yosemite Reservations
April 18, 8:33am

Re: D. H. Russell Canadian Boat Knife
"How does the tapered handle feel in hand?" Very nice indeed. I've mainly used it to baton wood, and it's performed that quite admirably, though it has sliced through a few sal...

In GEAR » Need a knife to clean fish
April 17, 8:17pm

All Reader Reviews by Doug I.

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Packa eVent
Eddie Hinnant's eVent Packa is not a piece of UL gear, even if you factor in the combined use of rain jacket and pack cover. But it's very good for what it is and what it does. I've had th...

In Clothing - Raingear
May 08, 9:09pm

Warbonnet BlackBird
The Warbonnet Blackbird hammock offers, quite simply, the most restful and comfortable sleep I've ever had in the backcountry. It's very well made (craftsmanship), strong and sturdy, and has n...

In Shelters - Hammocks & Accessories
April 05, 8:13am