BPL Community Profile

dan mchale (wildlife) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Cascadia
About Me dan mchale has not added a biography yet.
CitySeattle
My Website URLhttp://www.mchalepacks.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by dan mchale

Showing 461 - 470 of 547 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

elevation
Like Sarbar said but also there was time it did not matter what was under my feet. Now, being older, I use insoles and padding to elevate my foot into a higher and wider part of the boot to give me...

In GEAR » Do I need insoles in my shoes?
December 12, 1:49pm

bogus
I think the poster should make it clear that he did not write this article and that it is not his bag. Charles Lindsey wrote the review so I don't think we can know the full story here. The bag...

In GEAR » Are Nunataks good or just lack of competition?
December 12, 10:40am

trapped
Yeah, soybeans replacing rain forest can't be good. People have gotten themselves between a rock and a hard spot.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Trekking and hunting
December 06, 6:50pm

out there
I don't know what the future holds but we either have great promise or are a great problem. In keeping with the OP though, there ceratinly can't be too many people around that have suppleme...

December 06, 6:02pm

dumb birds
I was going to mention those guys from the Par trip too. I see grouse as less and less dumb these days, however easy to kill they are. Most of the grouse I see are acting in weird ways to distract ...

December 06, 4:45pm

hugs
I could not help it - with all those hugs! Perhaps what is going on in my mind with the introduction of the pak-gun is that with all the emphasis on this site with having to go lighter and ligh...

December 06, 4:10pm

not
Good then - we would not want to disagree now would we? :>)

December 06, 3:27pm

the good life
Thanks Dean, I don't need to go into it though, endless subject like most. I did not mean to imply stock animals have a better life. I eat as few of them as possible, and non of the others. If ...

December 06, 3:18pm

not anti-gun
Hey Dean, Sorry for that blast yesterday. I did not know there were other posts regarding that review. I would not have posted like I did had I read that one very long thread. I'm not vegan,...

December 06, 2:39pm

it's your fault
Don't go putting words in my mouth. I'm dissappointed BRANDON erased his post - chicken.

December 05, 9:23pm

All Reader Reviews by dan mchale

dan mchale has posted no reviews.