Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Larry Dyer (veriest1) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Texas
About Me Born 1984; raised in the sticks; grew up hiking, riding bikes, and camping; decided to combine them in 2009.
StateTX
CountryUnited States
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Larry Dyer

Showing 461 - 465 of 465 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Forum » Thread

Winter is Coming
Hi guys (and gals), I'm relatively new here and have been thoroughly enjoying the sites content and discussion. With winter coming on it seems many will be switching over to some form of boo...

In GEAR » Winter is Coming
September 23, 12:17am

Thank you.
Good info... now I just need the $$$ for cuben!:P

In GEAR » Cuben Tarp Styles Revealed!!!
September 21, 10:49pm

Getting past the mental block
I'd recommend camping in an area with the fewest predators to begin with. Some place where you're pretty much top of the food chain or even with it since this is all just a mental thing. ...

In GEAR » fear of unknown - tent to tarp
September 20, 4:46pm

Re: Re: Re: KMART Grease Pot
I used a Driducks poncho as my rain gear and ground cloth last week on a 3 day 2 night trip (right at the end of all the rain we've been getting in central Texas the last couple of weeks. A...

In Gear Lists » Gear List - Most Economical way to reduce
September 19, 3:26am

Re: Re: Re: mixing subcultures
What's scary and one ups the sink is the toilet. And yes I've seen it done... the only advantage is the easy clean up. And no, before,anyone asks I didn't partake of that meal.

In Multiple Use Gear » Y'all are insanely creatve
September 13, 11:31pm

All Reader Reviews by Larry Dyer

Larry Dyer has posted no reviews.