BPL Community Profile

Ryan Christman (radio_guy) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Midwest U.S.
About Me Ryan Christman has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListZion Traverse 2013

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ryan Christman

Showing 461 - 470 of 504 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Forum » Thread

Ultralight synthetic sleeping bags
I have a WM Summerlite and it is awesome. Being that many of the areas I camp are pretty warm at night (50-70 degrees) and VERY humid (condensation and dew everywhere), a warm weather synthetic m...

In GEAR » Ultralight synthetic sleeping bags
May 31, 10:06am

Lightweight double wall tent
I recently picked up a solo double wall tent for car and airplane camping and to serve as a backup to my Tarptent if needed. You may want to check out the Big Agnes Seedhouse SL1. It weighs in ...

In GEAR » Ultralight solo tent: which one to pick?
May 29, 8:11pm

Moment, cleaning the tent
Thanks to everyone who has replied. I do plan on keeping the Moment as it is a great design. As for coastal areas, I have some long v-stakes that should work ok. I have not had a chance to wash ...

In GEAR » I need some tent advice
May 27, 9:07pm

SOLD
The item has been sold.

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Miox
May 27, 8:54pm

FS: MSR Miox
For sale is a MSR Miox that was only used about 4 times testing in the kitchen sink. All original accessories are included (the stuff sack is not in the photo though). It is in like new condition. ...

In Gear Swap » FS: MSR Miox
May 27, 1:15pm

Moment issues
Franco: I did open up the top and end vents after the rain. The misting did eventually soak through the foot area of my WM bag. Wiping down the walls would have helped but we were in bear country a...

May 26, 11:10pm

BPL forum addiciton, snake smell
I find myself reading more than posting. Sometimes I am so addicted I have to force myself not to be on this site for a couple of weeks or I would never go outside. Edit again: The main reason t...

May 26, 10:41pm

Tyvek, clean the tent
Wow, people post fast on here! Cary: I did try using one of those emergency space blankets but that caused me to sweat pretty bad and thus contributed to the condensation level horribly on one o...

May 26, 10:32pm

Moment, SL1, cleaning the old tent
Nate: I have considered the BA Fly Creek but it is $$$ compared to the $180 SL1. To clarify, I intend to keep the Moment because it is soooo cool but am interested in the SL1 for car and airplane c...

May 26, 10:27pm

I need some tent advice
Ok all you hardcore Tarptent fans out there, you are probably all gonna want to shoot me after this! I got back a week and a half ago from a 8 day camping and backpacking trip in Smoky Mountains...

May 26, 10:02pm

All Reader Reviews by Ryan Christman

Ryan Christman has posted no reviews.