Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 461 - 470 of 923 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...93

Forum » Thread

Re: Tenkara: Can an idiot fish?
I went to a tenkara presentation featuring Daniel Galhardo a couple of months ago, and out of ~80-90 people in the audience, I was only one of four who had never fished before. The overwhelming im...

In Fishing » Tenkara: Can an idiot fish?
May 09, 10:42am

SUL booze
"I take canned beer instead of bottled beer. Bonus: No need to bring a bottle opener!" Mags, you mean you haven't graduated to freeze-dried Everclear Jell-O shots yet? That's ...

In Editor's Roundtable » The SUL Mindset
May 08, 7:57pm

Tenkara and kids
I've never fished before. As a kid it looked boring sitting around a pond in a city park in Birmingham (not AL, the other one) waiting for something to bite. But I attended a presentation del...

In Fishing » Will Tenkara save me? (Fishing Ramblings)
May 07, 10:28pm

Endurance last
"The 295's are now built on the Endurance last, the same as the old Roclite 319s" Wow their website leaves a lot to be desired. The text on the product pages still refer to Perfor...

In GEAR » 2013 inov-8 Roclite 295s
May 04, 7:55am

Winter came late this year
With the exception of the southwestern part of the state, the snowpack is deeper now than it's been all season, and another storm blew in last night blanketing the central mountains and the fro...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Mt Elbert/Massive Conditions?
May 01, 9:42am

CB3
'You can't fit 3 x 20" pads into 52"' - Only if you created a mezzanine level could you do that :-) Henry, I am really impressed with the CB3, you have so many thoughtfu...

In GEAR » CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
April 29, 5:33pm

LT4s on Trailstar
Colin Ibbotson did a write-up here: http://tramplite.com/2012/07/lightweight-shelter-supports.html For other shelters he uses fixed length BD Z-Poles, but for the TS he uses LT4s, and sometimes d...

In GEAR » recommended Trailstar poles?
April 29, 12:04pm

Shoefitr
Peter - I see that shoefitr now lists both old and new versions of the Roclite 295. That is recent, as the last time I looked they only had the old model. I've not been able to do a direct co...

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
April 29, 11:21am

Runningwarehouse
That website uses the shoefitr app I mentioned. Given that the Roclite 295 is new and fits differently, the results may not be as accurate as the app normally is. Peter, you will probably find ...

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
April 28, 1:00pm

CB3
"Also as a certain Scotmans said an outer pitch first tent with the inner removed can be used as a lavatory before breaking camp in thr morning." I didn't know that Christophe Lamb...

In GEAR » CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
April 28, 8:19am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am