BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Where the air is thin
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 461 - 470 of 674 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...68

Forum » Thread

Re: Why "WTD?"
Stands for Wanted. An alternative to Want To Buy.

In Gear Swap » Why "WTD?"
June 26, 10:11am

Storing gear in roofbox during summer
Living in the foothills in Colorado, I am acutely aware that we may receive a call to evacuate at any time during this crazy wildfire season. I'm considering keeping our shelters, sleeping bag...

In GEAR » Storing gear in roofbox during summer
June 26, 10:00am

Shut-off valve
I had the same answer last week when I called the US Forestry Service Ranger Station in Boulder, asking about Indian Peaks Wilderness. The only stoves allowed are those with a shut-off valve. I did...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Warning to CT hikers - Colorado under state wide fire ban
June 20, 8:18pm

Up to date trail report
@Serge - Thanks for your up-to-the-minute report on conditions at Buchanan Pass and Crater Lake. I called the Boulder Ranger Station on Monday and they said most snow was gone at Buchanan Pass, bu...

In GEAR » Sleeping system for the Indian Peak Colorado
June 20, 9:37am

Sold
Payment received

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Pinnacle 2011
June 19, 11:08pm

Bump
Silence from first two prospective buyers. Pinnacle is available.

June 19, 9:08pm

Pinnacle
Shipping to Canada appears to have been too much. Over to you, Jason. PM'd with my PayPal info.

June 19, 7:02pm

Re: ASBO
Bring your hoodie :-) Leave your Burberry at home.

In Chaff » House and Techno Ultralighters
June 19, 6:51pm

WM 3 season options
I went through a similar quandary recently, having moved away from a Big Agnes 15F bag that was heavy due to its rectangular cut. Feedback I received here was that the Alpinlite would be the most ...

In GEAR » WM Versalite, Alpinlite, Apache or Marmot Helium
June 19, 10:53am

Some good resources for IPW
Check out Paul Mags' website for a couple of loop ideas, including The northern loop / double bypass / Buchanan Pass & Pawnee Pass: http://www.pmags.com/backpacking-loops-–-mags-favor...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Indian Peaks Wilderness Weekend
June 19, 7:46am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am