BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W (Near enough)
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 461 - 470 of 746 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...75

Forum » Thread

Keith Foskett
Keith's a thoughful and humorous writer. I give him kudos for admitting that he uses cuben fibre for its weight benefits, but that he doesn't particularly care for it out of usability conc...

In GEAR » cuben fiber, is it worth the extra money.
September 26, 5:24pm

Sold
Replied to your PM with payment information. I'll hold the Exodus for you till early next week. Funds came through. Sold, folks.

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Exodus (medium torso) + Packlid
September 26, 8:33am

Shelter, pad?
I've pushed an optimistically rated 15F bag down to low single digits on a DownMat 7 and inside a Hilleberg. The pad kept me well insulated from the ground, and the shelter read a good 10-15F...

In GEAR » Would I regret using a 32 degree bag in sub zero temps?
September 25, 4:43pm

Responded
Ken - sent you an email. Will be in touch next week.

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Companion Mug, 1.3L pot, Backcountry 1100ml cookset
September 25, 4:32pm

Evernew 1.3L
If Ken wants the companion mug and you're willing to split the set, I'd be interested in the 1.3L pot.

In Gear Swap » FS: Evernew Companion Mug, 1.3L pot, Backcountry 1100ml cookset
September 25, 4:16pm

Price drop
***SOLD***

September 25, 4:04pm

Exodus
Morning bump

September 25, 6:27am

Weight
Pack weighs in at 549g or 19 1/4 oz, with bungee cord attached. Packlid is an additional 51g or 1 3/4 oz.

September 24, 8:00pm

FS: MLD Exodus (medium torso) + Packlid
***SOLD*** For sale, special-order medium torso Exodus with custom features, including: - Dyneema roll-top (similar to closure system on MLD Newt) - Dyneema side pockets - Load-lifters - E...

September 24, 7:15pm

"Three season" use
I'd agree that the SynMat UL7 is ideal for temps to about freezing. It can be supplemented as needed with a 1/8" pad (eg Gossamer Gear's Thinlight pad) to wring out a few more degrees...

In GEAR » Exped UL Synmat 7 vs. Exped UL Downmat 7 vs Thermarest Neoair All Season
September 24, 10:15am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am