BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 461 - 470 of 579 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58

Forum » Thread

FS: WM Summerlite Regular Length
SOLD Western Mountaineering Summerlite Regular Length (Right Zip). Great bag, I can't believe I am selling it. I purchased an Ultra 20 and don't need both. The bag is in excellent condi...

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Summerlite Regular Length
February 01, 10:57am

Trailrunners: Waterproof or Not?
Each has its pros and cons, which one do you reccomend?

In GEAR » Trailrunners: Waterproof or Not?
January 30, 1:40pm

WTB: 1-2 Ounces of Down
Looking for 1-2 ounces of high fill power down.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1-2 Ounces of Down
January 29, 7:50pm

Bump
$50 Shipped

In Gear Swap » FS - Vasque Velocity GTX Waterproof Trail Runner
January 29, 5:19pm

Move on up
Bump, because they were on page 6. Did I mention they were waterproof? $50 shipped!

January 19, 5:02pm

WM Summerlite vs. Golite Ultra 20
How do these 2 compare in terms of warmth? Are they comparable? I have the WM but have been tempted the find an Ultra 20. Is there any reason to have both? What about selling the WM and getting ...

In GEAR » WM Summerlite vs. Golite Ultra 20
January 19, 5:04am

Re:
Sell the SMD Lunar Solo (27.4 oz) on and rain jacket (12 oz) Gear Swap, and pick up a Gatewood Cape (12 oz). Pick up an Imsua mug (700 mL) from End2endtrailsupply.com for $4.50 that weighs about 2...

In Gear Lists » First AT Thru Draft
January 16, 5:43pm

FS- TNF Apex Pneumatic Softshell Jacket
Mens Medium - Black - Apex Pneumatic Softshell Jacket. Bought last spring. Only worn to the office and around the house. Very stretchy. Great condition, would rate it 9/10. Selling because I pr...

In Gear Swap » FS- TNF Apex Pneumatic Softshell Jacket
January 16, 2:25pm

FS - Vasque Velocity GTX Waterproof Trail Runner
Vasque Velocity GTX Waterproof Trail Runner. Size 9.5 US Mens. These shoes were purchased in the sping and used on 2 weekend trips by me. One trip was through 6" to 1 foot of snow without ga...

January 16, 10:13am

Fosters Can
I have made a few "Fosters Can" windscreens and have tried them out around the house. The seem to do ok. Just take the Fosters Can, cut off the top and bottom and use the curved outside...

In Make Your Own Gear » Shim Steel for Windscreens
January 16, 7:31am

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.