BPL Community Profile

Andy Anderson (ianders) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Southeast
About Me Part time backpacker, only a few trips a year. Most trips to the mountains of North Carolina.
CityMyrtle Beach
StateSouth Carolina
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Anderson

Showing 461 - 470 of 586 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...59

Forum » Thread

Almost finished.
I have finished adding down to about half of the baffles on the Ultra 20. I am only doing 1-2 at a time, it probally wouldn't take more than a few hours if I did it all at once, but I am kind ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Adding down to an Ultra 20
February 10, 5:20pm

Exactly what I am talking about
I have already done a few baffles, but am concerned the seams will come undone. Have you had any problems with stiching coming undone?

February 06, 3:54pm

Adding down to an Ultra 20
I am thinking about adding some down to the footbox of a Golite Ultra 20 I recently aquired. I do not have much sewing experirence, however, I did take "Home Economics" about 20 years ag...

February 06, 7:52am

Bump
I had a lot of interest, but I am having a hard time getting an answer from them, so the Summerlite is still for sale. $240

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Summerlite Regular Length
February 04, 4:21pm

Easy Mac
I used an Easy Mac container last time I went backpacking. Get the ones where you simply add water and cook. Remove the paper off of the bowl. It weighs about 0.5 oz and holds about 12 oz.

In GEAR » Mugs & Cups
February 04, 2:22pm

WTB: Mens Mddium Softshell Pants
Looking for a Mens medium (32-33 Waist, 32 length) softshell pants, let me know if you got a pair you are looking to get rid of.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Mens Mddium Softshell Pants
February 03, 5:41pm

No Problem
Guys, I can't check my PM's at work, I will check in a couple hours when I get off of work. I don't see any problem with shipping to Australia, if you are paying the bill. I will cont...

February 01, 12:21pm

FS: WM Summerlite Regular Length
SOLD Western Mountaineering Summerlite Regular Length (Right Zip). Great bag, I can't believe I am selling it. I purchased an Ultra 20 and don't need both. The bag is in excellent condi...

February 01, 10:57am

Trailrunners: Waterproof or Not?
Each has its pros and cons, which one do you reccomend?

In GEAR » Trailrunners: Waterproof or Not?
January 30, 1:40pm

WTB: 1-2 Ounces of Down
Looking for 1-2 ounces of high fill power down.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 1-2 Ounces of Down
January 29, 7:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Anderson

Andy Anderson has posted no reviews.