BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 461 - 470 of 486 | Page: 1 ...30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

Forum » Thread

Jam2, Large
Well, jumping on the bandwagon...if anyone really is willing to pick some stuff up!

In Gear Deals » 40% off Golite
December 04, 3:33pm

EMS Summit 5500
I have an EMS Summit 5500 - very little use. (5500 = 90L) I've been planning to sell it - let me know if you're interested.

In Gear Swap » WTB 80-90L internal frame pack
December 03, 4:51pm

EMS??
Do you have an EMS nearby? Mine rents 20, 0, and -20 down bags...

In GEAR » Extreme Cold Sleeping Bag Rental
December 03, 12:36pm

Nice
While my first thought was adult beverages, 7.5oz would be a nice supply of olive oil...thanks for sharing the link.

In GEAR » "Disposable" flask
December 03, 12:35pm

Thermarest Pillow
Does that mean it's still available?

In Gear Swap » FS: GG, MLD, BPL, and other good stuff
December 03, 8:26am

Width
Do you know what the width of that is? Is it 20, or 25"?

In Gear Swap » FS - Therma-A-Rest Ridgerest - Long
December 02, 5:41am

Today also...
According to Moosejaw's Twitter page, they are honoring the 5x today also. They also say that if you didn't get your 5x yesterday to email them the order number and they'll correct it.

In Gear Deals » 5XRewards at MooseJaw
December 01, 7:08am

Big reponse
The response to the promo was so big it took the site down - here's a note they emailed out tonite "At Moosejaw, we're committed to making shopping as much fun as backpacking the Ch...

In Gear Deals » 5XRewards at MooseJaw
November 30, 8:13pm

Merino Shirts
I was at our local Marshall's this weekend - they have merino wool half-zip tops and long bottoms for only $19.99 - bought a couple for myself. The brand is Kombi...seems really nice for a lot ...

In Gear Deals » Merino Shirts
November 30, 6:25pm

Are quilt or Jetboil sold?
Looked like you had offers - did they go thru?

In Gear Swap » Patagonia Fleece, Jet Boil, Golite Parka, Ray Way Quilt kit
November 28, 9:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.