Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 461 - 470 of 508 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

Forum » Thread

Re: Any suggestions...
Finally coming back to this....your list is close to mine, but with a couple exceptions. For one, I carry a PocketRocket stove w small canister in the winter...I also may have missed it in your ...

In Gear Lists » Winter Single Day Climb- Mt Washington, New Hampshire (White Mountains)
January 05, 6:38am

Re: Re: More than a one-liner....
and I do agree with Neil's comment that I'd rather start with a headlamp and take it off than end the day by putting it on, although in winters up here we often tend to use them at both end...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Single best piece of advice ever given? What's yours?
January 04, 8:34am

More than a one-liner....
Several years ago, the owner of another forum I am active on wrote his "7 Habits for Happy Hiking" - I have these posted in several places for constant reminders, so with all credit to &q...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Single best piece of advice ever given? What's yours?
January 04, 5:08am

Re: Dualist
Payment sent - thanks!

In Gear Swap » GSI Dualist, MSR pocket rocket, Optimus Crux Lite
January 04, 2:52am

Dualist - PM Sent
I'll take it...

In Gear Swap » GSI Dualist, MSR pocket rocket, Optimus Crux Lite
January 03, 7:16pm

Did this sell?
Roger - did you sell this?

In Gear Swap » FS Patagonia Men's R1 Pullover
January 03, 7:31am

What size?
is the Bristlecone?

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Bristlecone
January 02, 12:33pm

MH Flip
Just wanted to say I just received the Flip - great condition, great jacket! Thanks...

In Gear Swap » Clothing Downsizing for 2010
January 02, 11:19am

Victorinox Trekker....
If it's still available, I'll take it...PM sent.

In Gear Swap » FS Granite Gear, Montbell & Misc.
December 30, 5:56pm

Second
if Matt changes his mind...what a good deal.

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Jam2
December 29, 6:44pm

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.