Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 461 - 470 of 700 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...70

Forum » Thread

Just the Lounge-O-Matic at It's pretty heavy though. So it may not work for your needs.

In GEAR » Tent with "lean back wall"?
June 30, 8:41pm

Lunar Duo
When I was doing my research earlier this year I definitely liked this tent. I wanted something freestanding though and went a different way. What is great about the LD tent is the huge real estate...

In GEAR » 2lb tent for 2
June 28, 9:03pm

Trail Runners!
Roger, Thanks for the review. And thanks for posting Wills comments. I like that he compared them to other shoes and also mentioned that they are wide. I've only started wearding trail runne...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance MR740TR Review
June 28, 8:37pm

Emal TD
Rand @ Trail Designs would know. Check with him. I have the Keg-H, so no threads to measure for you.

In GEAR » Caldera Caddy Thread Adjustment
June 26, 9:16pm

Thanks Doug. Neat idea. I wonder how easy it is to use this when the pack is full though?

In GEAR » Dysfunctional Pack Design :)
June 25, 8:54pm

Re: Dysfunctional Pack Design
Mike W It'd be nice to see what your "zippered pocket" solution looks like. Would you so kindly take a few pictures and upload them for us to see? Thanks.

June 25, 8:07pm

But for $1,050 you could add a bunch of neat gear to your closet. I do appreciate the innovation, experimentation, and thought that went into this shelter and hope that it has a very positive affec...

In Editor's Roundtable » Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 Tent Review
June 21, 8:54pm

Kris, your answer is three posts up. Nice gesture Doug.

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber Dry Bags
June 20, 8:29pm

Re: lids
^^^^^^^ ha!

June 19, 11:42pm

Helpful notes above
Noting to stake out this shelter with length in mind is a great tip. I'll be sure to remember that. The one thing I wish that this tent had was d-style side doors so that it's easier for oc...

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek 3
June 19, 8:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm