Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 461 - 470 of 693 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...70

Forum » Thread

Nice
Kris, your answer is three posts up. Nice gesture Doug.

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber Dry Bags
June 20, 8:29pm

Re: lids
^^^^^^^ ha!

In GEAR » Dysfunctional Pack Design :)
June 19, 11:42pm

Helpful notes above
Noting to stake out this shelter with length in mind is a great tip. I'll be sure to remember that. The one thing I wish that this tent had was d-style side doors so that it's easier for oc...

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek 3
June 19, 8:04pm

On topic
Lids are what they are: lids. Use one if you like or just go without. I like them because I can put all the small fidly stuff in it that I need to get to. And even more importantly, all the smelly ...

In GEAR » Dysfunctional Pack Design :)
June 19, 7:54pm

Specs, photos, observations
Well, I bought this tent several months ago, but had never gotten around to setting it up and checking out the specs. Got back from a day hike yesterday and the time had come. Dan has written up...

In GEAR » BA Fly Creek 3
June 19, 7:16pm

Material counts
If I need total upper body sun/bug protection, I like a button front nylon shirt like the REI Sahara shirt I mentioned previously. Breaths good but also keeps the bugs at bay with a tighter weave a...

In GEAR » Advice on choosing a hiking shirt?
June 17, 7:47pm

!
Nice gift horse. Hope the bag works out well for the both of you.

In GEAR » WM Versalite vs. Ultralite - Confused
June 16, 7:57pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: "Absolute Lightest 1L Water Bottle"
^^^^^^^ That's how I feel. Plus, my pot won't hold a liter and that's how much I want to treat. It is probably more efficient with the batteries too since it takes less than two time...

In GEAR » Absolute Lightest 1L Water Bottle
June 16, 7:51pm

Re: Re: None
>>Yes its bad to keep in compressed when not in use, but during the day when you're hiking its a-ok in my book. Patrick, that's basically what I meant. Cool.

In GEAR » Montbell Compression sack question...
June 16, 7:26pm

None
I'm sure the stuff sack it came with will do. If you don't need to worry about it keeping dry, you could nix the stuff sack and just put it at the bottom of your pack. Of course, if you ...

In GEAR » Montbell Compression sack question...
June 15, 8:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm