Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 461 - 470 of 544 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

new platy strength
good to know Brad! I have a 3l and a 1l platy of the new design, so they don't have the "flat" bottom. so far so good. I also have two of the oooold style camelbaks (from like 12 y...

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 23, 11:05am

thanks for the options!
thanks all for what you found! seems odd that REI's house brand has so many lightweight day packs. Guess I'll have to go in after work and see what I like.

In GEAR » packs:28oz at 1200cuin vs 2000+cuin
September 23, 8:51am

$1 deals
yea, they also do $1 deals. www.sacalerts.com is very usefull

In Gear Deals » Steepest discounts at SAC
September 21, 8:55pm

i also have an old camelback
I have an old Camelbak Mule (like ~12yo) that I currently use for day hikes. its on the small size but works, but is also heavier than my other two packs. I keep thinking about replacing it with so...

September 21, 11:49am

packs:28oz at 1200cuin vs 2000+cuin
So, I've got a couple packs that weigh in under 28oz, both are >2000cuin, so are rather large for a standard day hike. So I'm looking for a lightweight day hike pack like the Osprey Talo...

September 21, 10:35am

i luv me some OPSAK
big fan, I use them to store food, toiletries, food trash, etc. I use one as my dog's food bag. definitely odor proof to him, and definitely water tight. I believe they advertise watertight up ...

In Multiple Use Gear » Is a dry bag odor-proof?
September 21, 10:24am

the real question
is there anything worth purchasing? the prices seem good but the selection isn't anything special from what I see.

In Gear Deals » Mountain Hardwear on Theclymb
September 21, 10:21am

dromlite vs platy
it seems that many of those with failed platy's had a failure due to the material cracking or similar when folded. do those of you who have switched to the dromlite still fold your bag? I...

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 20, 4:39pm

Losi sizes large
I have the Losi 3P, and it's really a 4 person, for two people it's massive. Someone said they are heavy, they are not when calculated by floor square footage, they are actually in line ...

In GEAR » Best light 3-man tent, 3+Seasons
September 20, 4:23pm

my wallet says no, my back says yes!
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Mens Medium Golite Pinnacle
September 17, 3:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.