BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 461 - 470 of 530 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

Forum » Thread

duct tape?
my concern is the duct tape with that gatorade bottle. If your going to add that, why not just buy a grommet that is the side of the steripen? why at all though? is it so hard to take the top of a...

In GEAR » steripen compatible container
September 16, 10:24am

trying to figure out the same
I'm trying to figure out the same, what to do when I go solo. Right now I usually go with the g/f or another friend and we take my Nemo Losi 3P and so the boy sleeps in the tent with us. Actual...

In Philosophy & Technique » What do I do with the dog?
September 15, 5:24pm

Re: Re: Re: steripen compatible container
I do the same as John, I have the Adventurer Opti and the convenience of the standard nalgene for collecting water is the big driver. I also don't have to worry about damaging a gatorade/aquafi...

In GEAR » steripen compatible container
September 15, 4:11pm

how to figure size for quilt?
what's the best way to figure out what size drybag I should get for my GoLite Ultralite quilt?

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter Cuben Fiber Drybags Instock
September 15, 3:52pm

bear bag "system"?
is this the whole bear bag system or just the bear bag itself?

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Bear Bag & Neo Air Small
September 10, 7:27pm

good to know!
I purchased, thanks for the info all!

In Gear Deals » GoLite Outerwear | Apparel | Gear
September 07, 3:28pm

hrmm...
well, it's 5oz heavier than the old model, but apparently more close to the actual rated temp than the old model. But it's also $150, which is quite a good price, even if it weighs a few oz...

September 07, 12:15pm

UltraLite 3-Season quilt?
what are the thoughts on this quilt? I'm looking to replace my generic synthetic mummy bag I have with some thing light and a better temp rating. thanks!

September 07, 11:11am

Katahdin Sept 18/19
Two friends and I are planning on tackling the peaks of Katahdin that weekend. We've yet to decide if we want to camp between peaks to or to do it as a day trip. Has anyone done Katahdin an...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Katahdin Sept 18/19
September 07, 9:59am

remove sap from footprint?
Anyone have any suggestions for removing tree sap from my tent footprint? thanks!

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » remove sap from footprint?
September 06, 8:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.