BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 461 - 470 of 539 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Forum » Thread

i luv me some OPSAK
big fan, I use them to store food, toiletries, food trash, etc. I use one as my dog's food bag. definitely odor proof to him, and definitely water tight. I believe they advertise watertight up ...

In Multiple Use Gear » Is a dry bag odor-proof?
September 21, 10:24am

the real question
is there anything worth purchasing? the prices seem good but the selection isn't anything special from what I see.

In Gear Deals » Mountain Hardwear on Theclymb
September 21, 10:21am

dromlite vs platy
it seems that many of those with failed platy's had a failure due to the material cracking or similar when folded. do those of you who have switched to the dromlite still fold your bag? I...

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 20, 4:39pm

Losi sizes large
I have the Losi 3P, and it's really a 4 person, for two people it's massive. Someone said they are heavy, they are not when calculated by floor square footage, they are actually in line ...

In GEAR » Best light 3-man tent, 3+Seasons
September 20, 4:23pm

my wallet says no, my back says yes!
PM Sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Mens Medium Golite Pinnacle
September 17, 3:56pm

dunno yet
quilt is still in the shipping stage, when I get it I'll have a better idea. thanks!

In Gear Deals » Mountainfitter Cuben Fiber Drybags Instock
September 17, 3:30pm

i see
Konrad: I see, I didn't really think about it being a gatorade bottle specifically, I was thinking to my use of the nalgene bottle. I think my version would use that plastic mayo jar which w...

In GEAR » steripen compatible container
September 17, 10:50am

nice find
question though, I notice in at least the Cap3 and Cap4, they have the standard bottoms, then they have "Cap 3 Midweight" and "Cap 4 Expedition" which are not on sale. What then...

In Gear Deals » Capilene on Clearance
September 17, 9:02am

Major props to this guy
Ben Saunders, just watched his TED speech, http://north.bensaunders.com/

In On the Web » Major props to this guy
September 16, 3:31pm

duct tape?
my concern is the duct tape with that gatorade bottle. If your going to add that, why not just buy a grommet that is the side of the steripen? why at all though? is it so hard to take the top of a...

In GEAR » steripen compatible container
September 16, 10:24am

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.