BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 461 - 470 of 648 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...65

Forum » Thread

Re: Tube dimensions?
I'm not sure if the platy tubing is the right size for your application but the size of it is 3/8" outside diameter by about 0.063" wall thickness. US Plastics will have it, Lowes/Men...

In GEAR » where to buy drink tube hosing?
August 19, 9:32pm

Sword and Devil's
Kat, I second Sword Lake, great for swimming and fairly easy to reach. I have not taken the kids there yet but I think it's doable (depending on age stamina). This time of year you'll li...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Looking for some first hand info on Sword, Lost and Bull Run Lakes ( Carson, Stanislaus)
August 19, 10:26am

Re: bpl meetup
LOL... and if you are shivering in the middle of the night don't let your teeth chatter too loud less the mob will get ya! ;) The BPL meetup was great, I'm glad I made the last one des...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Seeking regular backpacking/wilderness partners in the SF area for Yosemite and Sierras
August 19, 10:13am

Lowe Alpine
One that might fit the bill is the Lowe Alpine Zepton 50. It's a bit of an oddball, but I believe it has been reviewed by BPL at some point although you rarely ever hear anything about it. I re...

In GEAR » Please recommend a light weight internal frame pack around 50 L
August 19, 9:22am

Re: Re: Icebreaker 25% + 20% OFF
I'm on the mailing list, got notice of the 25% off sale, never got a 20% off coupon. Is this a deal only for folks new to the mailing list?

In Gear Deals » Icebreaker 25% + 20% OFF
August 18, 9:50pm

Re: CocoHydro
Damien, thanks again. Going to give the pineapple a try. Sarah, thanks for the additional info on the chia seeds. I have a strage urge to grow a Chia Sheep now :)

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » CocoHydro ?
August 18, 9:48am

Re: Using a quilt as a camp shawl to avoid carrying down jacket...
The Jacks R Better wearable quilts are a bit more practical in this respect, but I admit that I haven't quite got the gist of it yet. In the evening I usually just want to conk out and not fidd...

In GEAR » Using a quilt as a camp shawl to avoid carrying down jacket...
August 17, 8:57pm

Re: CocoHydro
Thanks Damien. The original flavor is unflavored coconut water, correct? Of the other flavors, which did you like best? The Achiva sounds interesting but anything with seeds is out of the ques...

August 17, 8:34am

Re: CocoHydro ?
Thanks Sarah. I think I'll give it a shot and see how it compares to Vita Coco.

August 16, 10:06am

Re: Big Dig
Seeing the trowel with the cord wrapped around reminds me a of survival knife for some reason. Give it a sheath, stash some TP inside, maybe some alcohol wipes and you have a potty survival kit ;)

In Gear Deals » FS: Titanium Cathole Trowels are Back - Improved: 2 Sizes, "Original" 0.4 oz or "Big Dig" 0.6 oz
August 15, 11:04am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am