BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 461 - 470 of 653 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...66

Forum » Thread

Hexamid Solo-Plus
Sounds like a good idea. I like to have a little more room personally, and at 10.9 ounces fully featured that's sounding amazing. Hmmm... Regarding the CF stays, I don't see why CF wou...

In GEAR » ZPacks has a new pack and shelter...
August 22, 9:01am

Kids Sizes
Ok, lemme gather the kiddos and see what they like...

In Gear Deals » Latest Mountaingoat Hats and Beanies
August 21, 4:02pm

Applaud the effort
Jared, I followed your original post, although I did not comment at the time. As a whole I applaud your effort on the project; you don't lack for attention to detail that's for sure. ...

In GEAR » "MY Trail footprint" Feedback
August 21, 3:53pm

Re: Latest Mountaingoat Hats and Beanies
Kat, put me down for #1. Do you happen to have any of the kids beanies available yet?

In Gear Deals » Latest Mountaingoat Hats and Beanies
August 21, 3:09pm

Re: "Owners of 2-person Tarptents: please comment"
I don't have any experience with the Squall as of yet, however I do have a Double Rainbow on hand, as well as Lunar Duo by Six Moon Designs and a LightHeart Duo. I just recently posted a compar...

In Gear Swap » Owners of 2-person Tarptents: please comment
August 20, 2:52pm

Re: Tube dimensions?
I'm not sure if the platy tubing is the right size for your application but the size of it is 3/8" outside diameter by about 0.063" wall thickness. US Plastics will have it, Lowes/Men...

In GEAR » where to buy drink tube hosing?
August 19, 9:32pm

Sword and Devil's
Kat, I second Sword Lake, great for swimming and fairly easy to reach. I have not taken the kids there yet but I think it's doable (depending on age stamina). This time of year you'll li...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Looking for some first hand info on Sword, Lost and Bull Run Lakes ( Carson, Stanislaus)
August 19, 10:26am

Re: bpl meetup
LOL... and if you are shivering in the middle of the night don't let your teeth chatter too loud less the mob will get ya! ;) The BPL meetup was great, I'm glad I made the last one des...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Seeking regular backpacking/wilderness partners in the SF area for Yosemite and Sierras
August 19, 10:13am

Lowe Alpine
One that might fit the bill is the Lowe Alpine Zepton 50. It's a bit of an oddball, but I believe it has been reviewed by BPL at some point although you rarely ever hear anything about it. I re...

In GEAR » Please recommend a light weight internal frame pack around 50 L
August 19, 9:22am

Re: Re: Icebreaker 25% + 20% OFF
I'm on the mailing list, got notice of the 25% off sale, never got a 20% off coupon. Is this a deal only for folks new to the mailing list?

In Gear Deals » Icebreaker 25% + 20% OFF
August 18, 9:50pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am