BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 461 - 470 of 591 | Page: 1 ...38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ...60

Forum » Thread

Re: White Mountains (California)
Jay, the Sierras steal most of the thunder of course, but the California Whites are neat and different. BTW, in case anyone else is pondering this... thanks to Chris and the rangers at Inyo I ...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » White Mountains (California)
June 06, 2:33pm

Really Nice
Great job, Ryan. This is nice. I'm too many beers in right now to speak coherently, but I thought I would mention that I came across another layer that provided some detail on hiking trails ...

In On the Web » My feature rich backcountry mapping site.
June 04, 9:30pm

Re: Re: Thanks Chris!
Chris, I sent ya a PM. If anyone else happens to come across this and has been in the area recently please feel free to add your $.02

June 03, 4:39pm

Thanks Chris!
...and wow! Sorry to hear about your fall, but you were able to walk out which is the important thing. I hope that knee heals up for ya :( Really appreciate the pics and info. I'm running ar...

May 30, 12:21pm

Smoking Deal
Tony Wong, are you paying attention? :)

In Gear Deals » Lightroom 3 at Amazon
May 30, 11:22am

Re: Re: White Mountains (California)
Thanks for that link, Rick. For the curious, this page shows historic data on road openings vs. snowpack http://www.nps.gov/yose/planyourvisit/tiogaopen.htm I'll be checking Caltrans ev...

May 27, 8:30am

Re: White Mountains (California)
@Rick, That's my thinking regarding the water situation. As far as accessibility, I don't know either. Sort of a different ballgame out there in the desert compared to the Sierras. Any ordi...

May 26, 4:11pm

White Mountains (California)
Anybody know what the snow situation is like in the White Mountains right now? I'm going to be in the Mono Lake area mid June and thought I might head down to check out Mount Barcroft, possibly...

May 26, 9:25am

Re: Kiddo
Thanks Kat. Sure, go ahead. She'll be pleased with her internet fame. ;) p.s. I think your daughter could be a model if she ever wanted to.

In Gear Deals » A nudge for my beanies and more
May 24, 10:19am

Kids like them too :)
My little girl likes to borrow my merino

In Gear Deals » A nudge for my beanies and more
May 24, 9:13am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am