BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 461 - 470 of 497 | Page: 1 ...31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Forum » Thread

Has anyone ever tried one of these?
Has anyone ever tried/seen one of these? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CZ9B5W/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A1729W3053T57N

In GEAR » Best mug for morning coffee?
April 04, 8:35am

Re: What air pad for my toddler? Crazy kid won't sleep on foam anymore
So, are you sure that it's really a comfort issue and not that he justs want to have the same pad that you have? Just a thought; you might want to make sure before you invest in an expensive p...

In GEAR » What air pad for my toddler? Crazy kid won't sleep on foam anymore
March 25, 3:12pm

Re: total hooey
>> I see no need to come on a public forum and label someone as sexist. I actually don't recall anyone being labeled as a sexist. I think the OP's original question was poorly dir...

In GEAR » What size backpack for my Wife?
March 24, 12:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What size backpack for my Wife?
Just to clarify and I promise not to belabor the point any further than this. It really isn't about how much women are capable of carrying. It's about coming to a public forum like this and...

March 23, 2:08pm

Re: Nice
Snail mail - it was a postcard. I do get emails from them as well with promo codes once in a while.

In Gear Deals » Moosejaw coupon for you Michiganders
March 23, 12:26pm

Re: What do you carry your spreads in?
For peanut butter, I use a small screw-top container. I think it's made by Nalgene and holds 1 or 2 fl oz. I don't always want the amount that a single serving gives me, so this works well....

In GEAR » What do you carry your spreads in?
March 23, 12:21pm

Re: What size backpack for my Wife?
OK, at the risk of sounding like a b*tch, I have to say this because I was more than somewhat taken back by your question: "For those of you who backpack with wives, how much do they typically...

March 23, 11:17am

Moosejaw coupon for you Michiganders
... plus Chicago. I got a "25% off one in-store full-priced item" coupon in the mail and it's good for Western Mountaineering products which, I've found, is a rare thing. Co...

In Gear Deals » Moosejaw coupon for you Michiganders
March 23, 8:14am

Re: Thanks
>> Guess the tuna packets are coming with me. Btw, they now sell pre-mixed tuna salad in the same foil packets. I bought one the other day to taste but haven't tried it yet. The one ...

In GEAR » Quick weird question?
March 22, 6:16am

Re: Quick weird question?
The small packets of mayo (as well as mustard, salad dressings, etc.) are all shelf-stable and never need to be refrigerated when unopened.

In GEAR » Quick weird question?
March 21, 12:16pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.