Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 4591 - 4600 of 7765 | Page: 1 ...451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ...777

Forum » Thread

SOLD: Nylon hammock with carabiners
**SOLD** Friday afternoon bump. $25!

In Gear Swap » FS: Nylon hammock with carabiners
August 05, 6:33pm

Re: who bright idea was this?
"Dale, If that guy would have gotten in bad wreck and killed someone because of you. The police and district attorney might be able to convict under the same law they use for shining a laser ...

In GEAR » Who's bright idea was this?
August 05, 1:45pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hah!
"Dale, this sounds like Bellevue... Oh, I hope it was Bellevue..." Lake Forest Park :)

August 05, 1:37pm

**SOLD** REI E1 Elements Rain Pants, Mens Medium
**Sold** For sale: REI E1 Elements rain pants, men's medium, black. In excellent super clean condition with no holes or other damage. *Men's medium, 32" inseam *Waterproof breath...

In Gear Swap » REI E1 Elements Rain Pants, Mens Medium
August 05, 9:42am

Re: Moving to PacNW!
Welcome to the land of gray skies, moss and killer slugs! wta.org and nwhikers.net will fill your eyes with trail reports and photos. I like the Day Hiking series of books published by the Mount...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Moving to PacNW!
August 05, 9:36am

Re: Re: Hah!
I was going home after photographing a wedding and my monster high-powered flash was on the seat next to me. I was going through a small suburban town with a 30MPH speed limit and a police force kn...

August 04, 8:52pm

Holey Arc'Teryx Seeker Soft Shell Pants, Men's Medium, Black **SOLD**
**SOLD** I'm selling a pair of Arc'Teryx Seeker soft shell pants with some damage. There is a tear with two smaller holes in the right knee, a dime-sized hole in the center of the butt...

In Gear Swap » Holey Arc'Teryx Seeker Soft Shell Pants, Men's Medium, Black
August 04, 7:41pm

Re: Best backpacking hat?
And for a really nerdy look, the faux pith helmet, worn by letter carriers. Not only does it protect from the sun, it has excellent ventilation and makes an excellent rain hat. Is that you, Livings...

In GEAR » Best backpacking hat?
August 04, 1:07am

**SOLD**
**SOLD**

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Talon 22 backpack, black, size M/L
August 02, 5:58pm

Re: Best backpacking hat?
If you like baseball-style hats, the Outdoor Research Sun Runner is a classic. http://www.outdoorresearch.com/site/sun_runner_cap.html. The neck cape unsnaps. The Nike Dri-FIT Featherlite cap i...

In GEAR » Best backpacking hat?
August 02, 3:46pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.