Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Dale Wambaugh (dwambaugh) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Pacific Northwest
About Me Native Seattlite, hiking and biking in the woods since I was a kid. Returned to backpacking a couple years ago and discovered the pleasures ultralight hiking-- it appeals to my gadgeteering nature and my aging body parts :)
CitySeattle
StateWashington
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListGeneric Ultralight Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Dale Wambaugh

Showing 4591 - 4600 of 7664 | Page: 1 ...451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ...767

Forum » Thread

Withdrawn by seller
Withdrawn by seller

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot DriClime Vest, Mens XL
July 09, 9:15am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Steripen Opti Sheath
The Steripen is at highest greatest when you have it uncovered to use it, and I'll bet 99% of the time that is next to a stream or lake with lots of rocks about. A sheath isn't going to do ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Steripen Opti Sheath
July 08, 4:01pm

Re: Great tip
"I love this tip. I do this all the time when I'm backcountry skiing and want to shed a layer without stopping. You have really mastered this tip when you can do it while riding a bike...&...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
July 08, 3:52pm

Re: N0 TP for you, one week!
"wet moss is quite soothing, and it exfoliates!" Never thought about that. I have LOTS of wet moss. MILES of it! It even comes on a stick :) CLELLAND! Do you see what you have reduc...

July 08, 3:33pm

Re: Changing your shirt
Re: Changing your shirt Interesting, but I don't see the weight advantage :) I was reminded of watching a girlfriend changing her swim suit top under her tee shirt. My question is WHY? Ar...

July 08, 8:02am

FS: Lowrance iFinder Go GPS **SOLD**
**SOLD** I am selling my first GPS, a Lowrance Ifinder Go model. Is is a very simple unit with US base maps installed. If you want a basic fix, tracking and waypoints it works just fine. It is s...

In Gear Swap » FS: Lowrance iFinder Go GPS
July 07, 12:04pm

Re: +1 on the Alite
It's not sacrilege if you NEED a chair and you take the lightest one you can find :) I tried the Alite at REI and it was pretty funny watching me get in an out of it. I know a couple grad s...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Sling Light or Cradle Lounger Chair
July 06, 2:34pm

Re: Cooking in the rain
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmbrella!

In Philosophy & Technique » Cooking in the rain
July 06, 2:27pm

Re: whipping your Amsteel
I was fiddling with Kevlar pulling tape the other day and you can't melt the ends. I was going to try polyurethane glue or Seam Grip, but I found my hot glue gun on the way to the other glues a...

In Make Your Own Gear » sewing 7/64" samson amsteel
July 06, 2:25pm

Re: Orange sheath
"...orange wrap may be overkill..." Black with reflective threads in it would be cool.

In GEAR » UL knife kit
July 06, 1:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Dale Wambaugh

Dale Wambaugh has posted no reviews.