BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 451 - 460 of 534 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Forum » Thread

Re: Thanks Everyone
Kenny, If the only thing you need to airline check are trekking poles, you may even consider leaving yours at home and getting a pair when you fiirst land in Beijing. It's a very big place ...

In GEAR » Gear Just Keeps Showing Up :D
March 23, 9:47pm

Re: Tarps and bivies
PM sent regarding MSR fuel bottles.

In Gear Swap » Tarps and bivies
March 23, 7:29pm

Re: $105 shipped
what year is it and are you the original owner?

In Gear Swap » FS: MLD Silnylon Pro Poncho Tarp
March 23, 7:12pm

Re: WTB: Steri-Pen Classic or Journey
PM sent . I have a classic for sale.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Steri-Pen Classic or Journey
March 23, 7:03pm

Re: Montieths Beer
Dropbear - I think I love you! God, I "beerly" made it out of that tour alive! I woke up late, but undaunted and excited, I lept out of bed, kicked up my heels and headed out the door...

In Pre-Trip Planning » New Zealand for a month
March 23, 6:11am

Re: Realistic Number of Days Food in Bearikade Weekender/Expedition
Hmmmm, I too have been cogitating over the bear can delema for a JMT hike this summer. I like Bob's idea of the 100 cu in box. So, since I'm too lazy to make my own box, i just measured...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Realistic Number of Days Food in Bearikade Weekender/Expedition
March 23, 5:51am

Re: Golite Jam
cc, also on Golite.com - in their "clearance closet" they have the women's 2011 Jam for 69.99, but only in size large. Good Luck!

In GEAR » Day Pack vs GoLite Jam
March 23, 4:56am

Re: Golite Jam
Zowzah! This is new. I was just on GoLite's site less than 2 weeks ago. i stand corrected, it looks like they have discontiued the Pinnacle and now the Jam is only unisex - which actually m...

In GEAR » Day Pack vs GoLite Jam
March 23, 4:42am

Patagonia R1
Tried and true and still a great jacket. i think they are still making the full-zip sans hood.

In GEAR » looking for a full zip <=100wt micro fleece jacket
March 23, 4:12am

Re: Arcteryx Motus
My 2 cents.. probably not a layer you need to spend alot of $$ on. If you want a collar shirt, looser fit, then Columbia PFG snap shirt should be fine. It is well ventilated, has SPF 50 I thi...

In GEAR » Longsleeve baselayer for hot, summertime use?
March 23, 4:08am

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.