Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Scott Ireland (WinterWarlock) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Western NY
About Me Grew up in South Jersey, and hiked and backpacked in the Pine Barrens, and in the Pennsylvania stretches of the AT. Went away to college, got married, and stopped all outdoor activity for many years. Six years ago I was 'reborn' (aka divorced), and ended up marrying a woman from the Adirondacks, who introduced me to my new home away from home, and got me back into serious hiking. Am now working on my ADK 46 and Cat3500...
CityRochester
StateNY
CountryUSA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Scott Ireland

Showing 451 - 460 of 516 | Page: 1 ...33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52

Forum » Thread

Patagonia Pants
PM sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Men's Clothing
January 28, 10:31am

EMS Summit 5500
Bump...anyone? or is this just too big a pack for this forum?

In Gear Swap » FS: EMS Summit 5500 Pack
January 23, 11:31am

PM??
I think someone sent me a PM, but my spam folder may have caught it....if so, please send it again. Sorry.

January 18, 11:09am

FS: EMS Summit 5500 Pack
Nice internal frame pack - size large. Only used once, and then only on a Boy Scout car campout. Asking $125 shipped CONUS. Reviews here...http://www.trailspace.com/gear/ems/summit-5500/ PM m...

January 18, 9:17am

It's Here...
Just received the canister - thanks a lot!! Now I have to hope the bears around here aren't carrying coins to open it on me.

In Gear Swap » garcia bear canister
January 08, 12:29pm

Pack
I just picked up the pack!

In Gear Deals » Craigslist Post (Western Massachusetts)
January 06, 9:49am

Re: Chafing
I'll add my support for the Ex Officio boxer briefs as well - plus, generally start my day with some "Anti Monkey Butt Powder"...basically a talcum powder with calamine lotion mixed i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » How do I avoid chafing?
January 06, 5:42am

GoLite Sale at Backcountry Gear
http://www.backcountrygear.com/manufacturers/Golite_clearance.cfm?code=TS2752

In Gear Deals » GoLite Sale at Backcountry Gear
January 05, 6:22pm

Re: People buy you the wrong stuff...
REI needs a registry for hikers like other stores do for weddings...that'll solve that.

In Philosophy & Technique » Going solo? How has ultralight made you an outcast?
January 05, 2:38pm

Re: Re: Anyone use the BPL Cocoon Pro 60's?
The sizing chart for the UL 60's seem to make more sense than the Pro 60's....any staff member able to comment on that? Is the size chart for the Pro 60's wrong?

In Gear Lists » Winter Single Day Climb- Mt Washington, New Hampshire (White Mountains)
January 05, 10:48am

All Reader Reviews by Scott Ireland

Scott Ireland has posted no reviews.