Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 451 - 460 of 692 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ...70

Forum » Thread

Trail runners
Hi Chris, yours is an interesting question. I started down this UL trail about a year ago and thought that Trail Runners were'nt for me but for the really young and ultra fit. Then I came acros...

In GEAR » Help picking footwear for August JMT?
July 01, 6:19pm

Very interesting results
Man, that Jam stands out in so many categories. It may just get even more love in the future. And I'll just reiterate the omission of the Ohm. It seems to be an obvious one for inclusion in ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Frameless Backpacks State of the Market Report 2011
Part 2B – Technical Evaluation – Measurement of Pack Load Carrying Capacity

July 01, 5:42pm

Lounge-O-Matic
Just the Lounge-O-Matic at ktel.com. It's pretty heavy though. So it may not work for your needs.

In GEAR » Tent with "lean back wall"?
June 30, 8:41pm

Lunar Duo
When I was doing my research earlier this year I definitely liked this tent. I wanted something freestanding though and went a different way. What is great about the LD tent is the huge real estate...

In GEAR » 2lb tent for 2
June 28, 9:03pm

Trail Runners!
Roger, Thanks for the review. And thanks for posting Wills comments. I like that he compared them to other shoes and also mentioned that they are wide. I've only started wearding trail runne...

In Editor's Roundtable » New Balance MR740TR Review
June 28, 8:37pm

Emal TD
Rand @ Trail Designs would know. Check with him. I have the Keg-H, so no threads to measure for you.

In GEAR » Caldera Caddy Thread Adjustment
June 26, 9:16pm

OK
Thanks Doug. Neat idea. I wonder how easy it is to use this when the pack is full though?

In GEAR » Dysfunctional Pack Design :)
June 25, 8:54pm

Re: Dysfunctional Pack Design
Mike W It'd be nice to see what your "zippered pocket" solution looks like. Would you so kindly take a few pictures and upload them for us to see? Thanks.

In GEAR » Dysfunctional Pack Design :)
June 25, 8:07pm

Neato
But for $1,050 you could add a bunch of neat gear to your closet. I do appreciate the innovation, experimentation, and thought that went into this shelter and hope that it has a very positive affec...

In Editor's Roundtable » Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 Tent Review
June 21, 8:54pm

Nice
Kris, your answer is three posts up. Nice gesture Doug.

In GEAR » Cuben Fiber Dry Bags
June 20, 8:29pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm