BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 451 - 460 of 656 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ...66

Forum » Thread

I'm like others
Either Ramen or MH meals repacked into freezer bags, which are a bit heavier plastic but can handle hot or boiling water. So, I add water, put in cozy, eat in ten or so minutes. Clean up my spoon a...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Repackaging Freeze Dried / Dehydrated Meals,Technique & Practice
May 21, 8:37pm

Re: Zing bars
Doug, no I haven't! But, I've had plenty of Stingers bars and gels. They are the best I've tried. Not dry and chewy like so many other bars and the taste is more natural and flavorful. ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Zing bars
May 21, 8:29pm

OR Helium
$99.87 at Backcountry Edge.

In Gear Deals » OR Helium
May 17, 9:17pm

^^^^^^
I agree with the post above. I starting camping in Boy Scouts at the age of 10. We always shared gear. And I still do with the two people I hike with now. One person carries the tent and the other ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Speaking of light; wouldn't sharing gear make our packs much lighter?
May 16, 10:01pm

Re: helium
BB - Well, $$$. And they are lighter than the helium. But ya. I know. I'm leaving my heavier weight rain clothes home this year in favor of dry ducks, both peices of which are lighter than just...

In GEAR » Tyvek Clothes as rainsuit - FAIL!
May 15, 11:37pm

Re: Steripen users advise
Ya, those specs are basically what I'd read and Roger is just confirming them. I wanted to wait for the Freedom, but got the Opti and will be happy with that. One thing I don't like, 30 lit...

In GEAR » Steripen users advise
May 15, 5:39pm

Re: Steripen
Cola, I've seen very little about the Freedom and that was from the Winter vendor shows. Do you have new info and if so would you share a link to your info please? Thanks.

In GEAR » Steripen users advise
May 13, 11:37pm

Always
For an ounce, they offer much more protection than being without them. Sun, bugs, and of course, cold. They may be dead weight sometimes, but its a real bummer when you dont have them. I live in So...

In GEAR » What is the lowest expected temp that you would leave gloves at home for?
May 13, 8:57pm

Thicker pads, yep
My pad is the same thickness as a NeoAir. The really light weight chair kits don't provide much protection for the air mattress, thus my blue foam sit pad between the air mattress and the groun...

In GEAR » Camp comfort
May 11, 12:08am

Nice tent
Would be even nicer if it was a bit lighter. Nice review Ray.

In Editor's Roundtable » MSR Carbon Reflex 3 Tent Review
May 10, 9:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.