BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 451 - 460 of 645 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ...65

Forum » Thread

Comfort is King
Last year I sat on rocks, logs, the ground and other uncomfortable objects. I'm tired of that for sure and bought a BA Cyclone chair kit and have a BA Clearview inflatable pad. A blue foam sit ...

In GEAR » Camp comfort
May 10, 8:36pm

Re: Windrider
Dan - Way to take one for the team. Hope to hear on this one soon. (I originally replied to Dan's post but for some reason it did not post to the thread that way. Weird)

In GEAR » Anyone cross shop these two packs?
May 04, 8:33pm

Yep
I knew Dan would be on this one. I've never seen a lighter shirt than he mentions. My lightest ones are in the 4.8 oz. range and are made by Alpine Designs.

In GEAR » What is the lightest synthetic or wool T-shirt
May 02, 8:51pm

Ring thing
Funny, I saw those rings and thought, "man, there's no need for that thing" and so I cut em' all off with a good pair of dykes. Based on the responses here, either we're all n...

In Editor's Roundtable » Ultralight Tip of the Week
April 28, 11:46pm

Spyderco Ladybug 3
.6 ounces in H1 steel. Won't rust. Handsome in yellow with the serrated blade. May get one someday.

In GEAR » light lockblade knives
April 25, 10:01pm

Re: Trail Runners
Brian, thanks. I just purchased a pair of the same socks you mentioned above last Saturday. Hope to use them this week.

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
April 25, 8:54pm

Cyclops - Atom
New, haven't used it yet. But, it's just one ounce and costs $5.99 on sale at Big 5. I personally don't need much light at night. I'm not hiking at night, I'm just getting aroun...

In GEAR » Headlamp Recommendations?
April 25, 8:46pm

Here's my choice
Hiked in them last Wednesday. They were great. Mostly flatter land, but put on three or 3.5 miles and they felt great. I hope to get out on a more strenuous hike soon.

In GEAR » The Trail Runner Thread
April 25, 8:40pm

That's in the olden days
I wore em' when I was a teenager back when wool was super itchy and you needed something to protect you from it. Now the wool is nice to the touch and I haven't worn liners in years. Just w...

In GEAR » sock liners - necessary?
April 21, 11:43pm

Give it a try
I started a similar thread a few weeks ago. And decided to go with Salomon XA Comp 5s. I've worn them a few times but not on a trail yet. Will hike with them this week. They seem quite supporti...

In GEAR » Help! Afraid of non-traditional hiking boots!
April 17, 7:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.