Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 451 - 460 of 700 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ...70

Forum » Thread

Re: Feel the weight difference?
Ryan, wow, looks like you have really worked at this. Hopefully you'll be able to be at or under 45 lbs in the future so you can have at least some comfort. Justin mentioned the Kifaru packs an...

In GEAR » Feel the weight difference?
July 04, 4:05pm

Re: Light vs. Heavy
Ryan, no criticizing was noted in your question. Anyway, I'm about the same build as you. I've never had your problem though. I just got back into this in 2010. I used an Osprey Aether 90 l...

July 03, 11:51pm

Nice stuff
I think that most of the comments you will garner are that Montbell is good. I got an EXL last year and it fits true to size, but note that is an atheletic fit. I am 5'9 or 5'10 (on a good ...

In GEAR » Opinion on Montbell
July 02, 8:35pm

Re: Feel the weight difference?
Mark, I like your idea for this thread. Have you built a spread sheet to log and analyze your data? That would be cool to see. As for me, I just got back into this thing a little over a year ago. A...

July 02, 6:19pm

Thanks for the explanation
John, thanks for providing the details that I could not see in those videos. I have seen both in addition to some of your other videos. I've also seen Joe's set-up video of one of his hexam...

In GEAR » ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tarp & HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter
July 01, 8:25pm

Nice review
This setup has certainly caught my eye and I go to the Zpacks website every other month or so. But the one thing that I have noted, and that's based on your video review, is that this set up ca...

In GEAR » ZPacks Hexamid Solo Tarp & HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter
July 01, 8:02pm

Thanks for the significant contributions
Nick, you always bring allot to the table. Though I'm not even contemplating a 5 lb. base weight, it is very interesting to see in text and photos how you got there. And also interesting that y...

In GEAR » Question for you 5# - 6# base weight guys
July 01, 7:08pm

Jason, I second Mary's comments. And also, try on as many packs as possible. Not all pack makers use the same standards in labeling there packs. Also, if you can't try them on, call the man...

In GEAR » Backpack Sizing
July 01, 6:58pm

Trail runners
Hi Chris, yours is an interesting question. I started down this UL trail about a year ago and thought that Trail Runners were'nt for me but for the really young and ultra fit. Then I came acros...

In GEAR » Help picking footwear for August JMT?
July 01, 6:19pm

Very interesting results
Man, that Jam stands out in so many categories. It may just get even more love in the future. And I'll just reiterate the omission of the Ohm. It seems to be an obvious one for inclusion in ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Frameless Backpacks State of the Market Report 2011
Part 2B – Technical Evaluation – Measurement of Pack Load Carrying Capacity

July 01, 5:42pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm