Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 451 - 460 of 542 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

Hammocks and dogs
I asked this in the gear deals thread under the hennessey hammocks posting, but figured I might get a better response here. What do those of you that hike with dogs and sleep in hammocks do with...

In Hammocks » Hammocks and dogs
October 07, 2:31pm

I really want to try hammock camping,
but not sure what to do with the pooch. anyone here hike with their dog and sleep in a hammock? what does your dog do? thanks!

In Gear Deals » hennessey hammock odds and ends sale
October 06, 8:49am

WTB: Womens Sleepingpad
my friend is looking for a sleeping pad, something like a prolite 3 or similar, regular size. If your a Lady and, or your Lady has, upgraded to a neoair and are looking to sell your older pad let ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Womens Sleepingpad
September 27, 2:44pm

The Clymb to Boston
my Go-Lite quilt shipped last week and will apparently be delivered tomorrow, the 28th. they do what basically amounts to direct from the factory shipments, which is probably why it takes so lon...

In Gear Deals » The Clymb - Ship time?
September 27, 2:33pm

interesting find
I wonder if they make a non-spout top version, as I imagine most of the weight is in that top. I think I'll stick with the plastic mayo container idea. I found out one of my good friends lov...

In GEAR » Another wide mouth bottle
September 24, 7:46am

6pm.com
they're a pretty big online retailer, lots of their deals come up on slickdeals.net and fatwallet's respective hot deals forums. I ordered something from them a while back, they're o...

In Gear Deals » Marmot Precip Jacket $32
September 24, 7:37am

militray bladder
Charles, any idea who the military is using for their current hydration bladders?

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 23, 1:45pm

I don't get it...
they show them in their clearance area for $41 but when you click on them it says product not found, if you do a search they are normal price. what's going on here?

In Gear Deals » Downlight Sweater Now $41.99 with lots of sizes!
September 23, 1:31pm

new platy strength
good to know Brad! I have a 3l and a 1l platy of the new design, so they don't have the "flat" bottom. so far so good. I also have two of the oooold style camelbaks (from like 12 y...

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 23, 11:05am

thanks for the options!
thanks all for what you found! seems odd that REI's house brand has so many lightweight day packs. Guess I'll have to go in after work and see what I like.

In GEAR » packs:28oz at 1200cuin vs 2000+cuin
September 23, 8:51am

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.