BPL Community Profile

Steven Adeff (TinCanFury) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Boston
About Me Steven Adeff has not added a biography yet.
CityBoston
StateMA
My PDF Gear ListMy Overall Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Steven Adeff

Showing 451 - 460 of 538 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Forum » Thread

interesting find
I wonder if they make a non-spout top version, as I imagine most of the weight is in that top. I think I'll stick with the plastic mayo container idea. I found out one of my good friends lov...

In GEAR » Another wide mouth bottle
September 24, 7:46am

6pm.com
they're a pretty big online retailer, lots of their deals come up on slickdeals.net and fatwallet's respective hot deals forums. I ordered something from them a while back, they're o...

In Gear Deals » Marmot Precip Jacket $32
September 24, 7:37am

militray bladder
Charles, any idea who the military is using for their current hydration bladders?

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 23, 1:45pm

I don't get it...
they show them in their clearance area for $41 but when you click on them it says product not found, if you do a search they are normal price. what's going on here?

In Gear Deals » Downlight Sweater Now $41.99 with lots of sizes!
September 23, 1:31pm

new platy strength
good to know Brad! I have a 3l and a 1l platy of the new design, so they don't have the "flat" bottom. so far so good. I also have two of the oooold style camelbaks (from like 12 y...

In GEAR » Bladder durability
September 23, 11:05am

thanks for the options!
thanks all for what you found! seems odd that REI's house brand has so many lightweight day packs. Guess I'll have to go in after work and see what I like.

In GEAR » packs:28oz at 1200cuin vs 2000+cuin
September 23, 8:51am

$1 deals
yea, they also do $1 deals. www.sacalerts.com is very usefull

In Gear Deals » Steepest discounts at SAC
September 21, 8:55pm

i also have an old camelback
I have an old Camelbak Mule (like ~12yo) that I currently use for day hikes. its on the small size but works, but is also heavier than my other two packs. I keep thinking about replacing it with so...

September 21, 11:49am

packs:28oz at 1200cuin vs 2000+cuin
So, I've got a couple packs that weigh in under 28oz, both are >2000cuin, so are rather large for a standard day hike. So I'm looking for a lightweight day hike pack like the Osprey Talo...

September 21, 10:35am

i luv me some OPSAK
big fan, I use them to store food, toiletries, food trash, etc. I use one as my dog's food bag. definitely odor proof to him, and definitely water tight. I believe they advertise watertight up ...

In Multiple Use Gear » Is a dry bag odor-proof?
September 21, 10:24am

All Reader Reviews by Steven Adeff

Steven Adeff has posted no reviews.