BPL Community Profile

Paul Tree (Paul_Tree) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Wowwww
About Me 5' 10", 170 lb, 41" chest
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/8804488@N02/sets/721576006

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Tree

Showing 451 - 455 of 455 | Page: 1 ...27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

Forum » Thread

Toothpaste as anti-bacterial? Antibacterial properties of toothpaste..
I have some micro foil sample packs of toothpaste that may have a limited antibacterial property. They are about 1/16" thick by 3/4" by 1 1/4" - samples from my dentist sister-in-law. Very convieni...

In Multiple Use Gear » Toothpaste as anti-bacterial? Antibacterial properties of toothpaste..
October 02, 9:02am

Solo eh? My "rules"
1. Let someone know where you are going and make sure they understand when to call 911. As Dave Beck says, "somebody that loves you or that you owe ALOT of money to." Communicate any changes, being...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Solo or No Go
October 01, 12:18pm

awesome
way to experiment!

In Make Your Own Gear » Φ10 stove
September 27, 11:58pm

Tried a new air cast?
They seem to have a sporty model. http://www.colonialmedical.com/product.php?productid=17474 I have been loathe to go to the trail runners because of my poor ankles, but was considering something...

In Editor's Roundtable » John Muir Trail (JMT) Record Attempt - Unsupported, Without Resupply
September 21, 10:03pm

Al baby!
Can someone check on this guy and give us an update? Hope he's OK, there was a spot of cold weather the last day or so if I remember...

In Editor's Roundtable » John Muir Trail (JMT) Record Attempt - Unsupported, Without Resupply
September 21, 12:13am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Tree

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Golite 2006 Reed Pants
I have a later version with leg zips. When hiking steep uphills, these pants are a real handicap because they try to keep you from lifting your knee. Made my summit twice as hard to keep fighting that...

In Clothing - Raingear
November 02, 10:24am

OR Verglas Gaiters (mens)
You rate them without ever having used them? That is beyond belief. Quote: "I give these a 4, without using them outside at all, so be aware they may be a 5 for a particular use." Or,...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
November 11, 1:31pm

GU Energy Gel
They do work, better than PowerGel. Faster than food. Works fine at low temps. I don't mind the taste or texture. I've gone snowboarding all day with no other food than 5 GU packets. Cons:...

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
October 17, 4:10pm

Jocalat bars (by Larabar) Chocolate
These things are awesome. 240 calories and very small and uber healthy. They had them at Trader Joe's.

In Foods - Energy Bars, Gels, and Drinks
October 17, 4:02pm