Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 451 - 460 of 665 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ...67

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow
@Ken H. (et. all) I'm trying to figure out Friday arrival for myself, either join a carpool or start one. I guess I'm pretty solid at this point. I'm thinking that you might be comin...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 21, 4:07pm

Re: .
No idea if they're the same, but from Sawyer's description of the filters it sounds as if the less expensive one is good for 500 gal, while their other filters have the million gallon guara...

In GEAR » Platy Hoser ----> Sawyer Inline ---> whatever else?
September 20, 7:40pm

Re: Platy Hoser ----> Sawyer Inline ---> whatever else?
I think the systems tend to sound more complicated on paper than they actually are. What you described above is essentially the same system that Tony uses, you have just simplified the descript...

In GEAR » Platy Hoser ----> Sawyer Inline ---> whatever else?
September 20, 7:14pm

Re: Re: Way to Go
Smart man. Warm toes = happy camper :)

In Post-Trip Reports » Girly Girl GF and SUL BF world's collide, our first overnight together. Bull's Bridge on the AT.
September 20, 6:43pm

Way to Go
I followed the original 'girly girl' thread for a bit but was too lazy to comment I guess. Way to go on working it out and completing your first trip without incident, in UL style even! ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Girly Girl GF and SUL BF world's collide, our first overnight together. Bull's Bridge on the AT.
September 20, 8:37am

Carpool? Anyone coming up I-5 from South Bay or further south?
If anyone would like to carpool, or you already have one going and you're heading up I-5 past Stockton I would be grateful to share a ride/expenses. I also don't mind being the driver fo...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 14, 10:00am

Re: Anybody else want a Zia grill?
Gary, payment sent per previous email.

In Gear Swap » Zia grills now for sale to members and guests
September 12, 8:26am

Re: FS: Western Mountaineering Alpinlight 5'-6
Sold pending funds. Thanks!

In Gear Swap » FS: Western Mountaineering Alpinlight 5'-6
September 11, 5:23pm

Re: FS: Western Mountaineering Alpinlight 5'-6
Hi Tom. The bag was purchased in Feb of last year. At least I'm pretty sure that was when... I might have the receipt to confirm, but I will have to dig through some paperwork. Just as ...

September 11, 2:52pm

FS: Western Mountaineering Alpinlight 5'-6
Bump... added photos.

September 10, 1:07pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am