Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 451 - 460 of 930 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ...93

Forum » Thread

re: Webbing Source
Nice job on the pack. I really like the neon green on the black. It's a striking contrast, and you pull it off well. __________ Re: Webbing Source Strapworks.com also sells webbing in ...

In Make Your Own Gear » 2nd MYOG backpack
January 13, 8:16am

Re: inverted stove warning
Do some research. There are innumerable threads on here about the best stoves. I know the search function can be tricky, but this subject has already been discussed at length. For starters, you...

In GEAR » New stove and cookset for a new guy
January 10, 3:20pm

Price Drop
***SOLD***

In Gear Swap » FS: Canon EOS Rebel T1i DSLR Complete Set-Up with Accessories
January 07, 6:02pm

Re: Re: Tom? Clayton? No sleeping bag hood in the winter?
I am cinching the quilt around me. I have an EE Revelation 20° with overstuff. I have also taken my GoLite Ultra 20 into the high teens. Both times, the quilt was around me, not the pad. Abo...

In GEAR » Winter Bag or Winter Quilt?
January 06, 2:35pm

Re: quilts
I am just moving into winter camping, and so far I have taken a quilt down to 15F (maybe less?) a couple of times with no problems. I am a pretty restless sleeper, but by cinching a wide quilt tig...

In GEAR » Winter Bag or Winter Quilt?
January 05, 3:47pm

re: stuff sacks for the NeoAirs
When I used the XLite, I did keep it in a stuff sack for the sake of protecting the lighter 30D fabric from abrasion. The XTherm has a 70D bottom, so as long as you roll it up with the bottom on t...

In GEAR » How do you pack your Xtherm?
January 05, 10:36am

re: Travel, Maps, etc.
This is looking more and more doable for me in terms of the dates. I was checking out the route on my USFS map, and I will definitely be picking up the Cairn Carto map today. Looking good. T...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » BPL Montana Winter Rendezvous
January 05, 8:30am

Re: Slight Variation...
I used an XLite all summer, but recently switched to the XTherm during the Eddie Bauer Black Friday sale. In both cases, I have simply folded it in thirds and rolled it up, similar to how it came ...

In GEAR » How do you pack your Xtherm?
January 05, 7:45am

SOLD
SOLD.

In Gear Swap » FS: *NEW* NeoAir XLite (Regular)
January 04, 5:27pm

In Gear Swap » FS: FujiFilm FinePix Point & Shoot
January 03, 5:20pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.