Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 451 - 460 of 898 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ...90

Forum » Thread

TTT
One more time.

In Gear Swap » WTB: HMG (Windrider) Southwest - size Medium
December 04, 4:34pm

TTT
Bump! I have a lead on a 2400 Southwest and a 3400 Windrider, but I'm still holding out for a 3400 Southwest. Any out there?

December 03, 4:51pm

Re: Check yer orders
Mine was processed last week. Do they do the same thing that Backwoods does, where the individual stores send stuff out? That might explain things. Otherwise, who knows.

In Gear Deals » 40% Neoair X-THERM at Eddie Bauer
December 02, 10:27pm

Re: re: 'Dacks trails
Yeah, there was one point on the trail in particular when I remember almost climbing up the rock with water streaming down. My girlfriend (now my wife) was not too happy about that one. I knew th...

In Post-Trip Reports » Slipping and Sliding throught the ADKs
December 02, 6:20pm

Reviving a great report
This is a great report. I can't believe I missed it the first time around. I hiked up Algonquin Peak three summers ago, and you're pictures of the trail brought back some very painful m...

In Post-Trip Reports » Slipping and Sliding throught the ADKs
December 02, 3:22pm

***PURCHASED*** WTB: HMG (Windrider) Southwest - size Medium
I'm looking for a lightly used HMG Southwest pack (formerly the Windrider Southwest) in size Medium. I prefer the 3400 version, but I could also be very interested in the 2400. PM me so tha...

December 02, 2:21pm

Re: White Cuben Fabric
Scroll down a bit here, and you can see what Luc Mehl's HMG Porter looked like after the AMWC this summer.

In GEAR » ULA Circuit with cuben hydrid fabric.
November 30, 5:49pm

Re: Re: Further info
The lid rests well, but it is not tight like the Titan. It is just slightly loose. I did some searching, and in that size range, the Evernew ECA 264 at 640 mL is your closest comparison. It...

In GEAR » Toaks titanium solo pots
November 29, 10:14pm

Further info
The titanium on this pot definitely feels thicker than my Evernew 1.3L. Not that that's a problem. I bought this to move away from Foster's can pots, so it solves the durability/simplicit...

November 29, 10:03pm

My Toaks/Lite Trail Pot

November 29, 9:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.