BPL Community Profile

Clayton Mauritzen (GlacierRambler) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale NW Montana
About Me Clayton Mauritzen has not added a biography yet.
StateMontana
My Website URLhttp://longlinerelease.com
My PDF Gear ListDownload my Gear List (PDF)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Clayton Mauritzen

Showing 451 - 460 of 830 | Page: 1 ...37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ...83

Forum » Thread

Re: Notch snow loading
Franco and Aaron, thanks for the links and pics. I don't know how I missed this earlier. As much as I like the Notch, I think it is best suited to three-season conditions. It is good to kn...

In GEAR » Survey of lightweight one-person shelters?
September 17, 8:13pm

Notch Snow-Loading
Have any of you Notch users had a chance to test how the Notch handles snow loads? It looks like an excellent design, and I think the headroom it provides is invaluable. That said, I may need t...

September 17, 7:20pm

Re: SOTM
The State of the Market on Solo Plus tents comes out Wednesday. Hopefully you'll have more than enough information to consider after it's published.

September 16, 2:24pm

Re: noise
Hey Gery, I'm not sure if the noise decreases or not, but it bothers me less and less (honestly, not at all). It hasn't seem to bother my hiking partners either.

In GEAR » Does the noise on Neoair decrease over time?
September 14, 10:36pm

Re: sizing
The waist will likely be fine. How broad are your shoulders? That's the bigger question and where the fit is the tightest. If you order from Campsaver, their fit guarantee makes getting th...

In Editor's Roundtable » Rab Kinetic Jacket Review
September 12, 11:13pm

Re: Missing Substance
That's fair--I am fine with spotlight reviews (isn't that what BPL calls them?). However, Chris has had the time to test this on the trail. I know that Dave did a mini-review of the Pulse...

In Editor's Roundtable » Rab Kinetic Jacket Review
September 11, 4:25pm

Re: Really?
Connecting TarpTent and thus Franco to bias in this business decision seem to be a bit of a stretch. I almost always like it when you stir the pot, Ken, but this may be a bit of an overreach. H...

In GEAR » ULA Sleeping bag
September 10, 10:11pm

Re: Sprinkles Containers
I have a few containers that formerly held sprinkles for ice cream and such. One is excellent for holding several days of sunscreen. I am still looking for uses for the others.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » where can you buy repackaging lotion jars
September 10, 9:43pm

Re: RW Fit Guide
Rafi, using the Running Warehouse fit guide, you ought to be able to find plenty of options. I just bring up Inov-8 because of their excellent reputation here and because I have been enjoying a new...

In GEAR » Transition from traditional boots to either North Face Hedgehog III or Salomon XT Wings 3
September 10, 12:17am

Re: anyone?
I went from boots to the North Face Hedgehogs. Now I'm transitioning to more minimal shoes. It wasn't a bad jump, and I had no issues with it in terms of my feet. The NF shoes were alrig...

In GEAR » Transition from traditional boots to either North Face Hedgehog III or Salomon XT Wings 3
September 09, 11:13pm

All Reader Reviews by Clayton Mauritzen

Clayton Mauritzen has posted no reviews.