Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Chris S (csteutterman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Chris S has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListUltimate JMT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris S

Showing 441 - 450 of 592 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ...60

Forum » Thread

FS: Marmot Mica Large Mens New $75 shipped
moved to new posting

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Mica Large Mens New $75 shipped
June 16, 12:02pm

Sacramento trip ideas for this weekend?
I'll be just east of Sacramento Friday night and wondering if anybody knows of some decent overnighters in the area that would be good for this weekend? Anything in the lower elevations of the...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Sacramento trip ideas for this weekend?
June 15, 10:57am

Re: Reusable
maybe this? http://www.rei.com/product/401090/open-country-plastic-measuring-cup

In GEAR » Lightest 8 oz cup for coffee?
June 14, 4:36pm

Re: MLD speedmid.
Do you all stake the 4 corners directly to the ground (with side tie outs staked out for ventilation) or pitch the whole thing a few inches off the ground? If off the ground, do you do that from t...

In GEAR » MLD speedmid.
June 14, 3:37pm

Re: re UL2
Looks like you live in SF as well. I have a Double Rainbow if you wanted to take a look at it before buying one. I also have a BA UL3 if you wanted to take a look at that. It seems like it'l...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Lightweight 2-person tent
June 14, 12:51pm

Re: Re: Re: Help Choosing b/w 2 Sleeping Bags
One other thing I'd check is the size of the WM vs. Marmot. I don't know anything about the specific bags you mentioned, but when I was researching some 30ish degree bags the one downside ...

In GEAR » Help Choosing b/w 2 Sleeping Bags
June 10, 2:41pm

Re: De-stinkifying a nylon tarp
I've used the MiraZyme that Matt mentioned and it seemed to do the trick.

In GEAR » De-stinkifying a nylon tarp
June 09, 3:35pm

Re: One on this thread
I think Rod was referring to this thread, but it looks like he just sold it. http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=48067

In Gear Swap » WTB -- Tarptent Hogback
June 09, 2:59pm

Re: Drink mixes for hot weather
I like the Propel Fitness Water packets diluted to half strenght. Not sure what's in them though.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Drink mixes for hot weather
June 09, 11:43am

Re: Permethrin is not a bug repelent
How do you all treat your clothes with Permethrin? Spray it on you clothes or another method? Any particular brands that are recommended? Where do you buy the stuff? online?

In GEAR » Why would I ever wear short sleeves in the NE?
June 09, 11:28am

All Reader Reviews by Chris S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moons Designs 2011 Swift
I bought this pack (along with the optional Hoop Stay and Wing Belt) intending to use it for trips that required a bear canister. The light weight, capacity to fit a bear canister and option to add t...

In Backpacks - Frameless
December 27, 12:46pm