BPL Community Profile

Chris S (csteutterman) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale San Francisco Bay Area
About Me Chris S has not added a biography yet.
My PDF Gear ListUltimate JMT Gear List

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Chris S

Showing 441 - 450 of 581 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ...59

Forum » Thread

FS: Marmot Mica Large Mens New $75 shipped
Still available

In Gear Swap » FS: Marmot Mica Large Mens New $75 shipped
June 08, 3:18pm

Re: Not THAT heavy
now that's how real men backpack! i love the part at 0:13 where it almost flew over his head. for a second there i was expecting him to put that other backpack on his front. i like the sug...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Not THAT heavy
June 08, 2:00pm

Selection at Tuolumne Store and other JMT Resupply Points
Planning on sending resupply packages to Reds and MTR for my JMT hike in late August, but trying to figure out what I else I can pick up at stores, cafes, etc. along the way. Is the selection at t...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Selection at Tuolumne Store and other JMT Resupply Points
June 08, 1:36pm

Re: Re: Strange
Thanks for the tip, but I'm probably better off saving my money and not getting the item (prolite xs) anyway. Yesterday's item (rainshadow 2) is a different story. I would've loved to...

In Gear Swap » Backpacking Light Used Gear Sale
June 07, 1:18pm

Strange
Item I requested is still listed despite sending the email almost an hour ago. Wonder if my emails aren't going through. Hopefully that's not why I missed out yesterday. Oh well.

June 07, 1:10pm

Whoever got #41, you're fast! If you change your mind, let me know.

June 06, 2:18pm

bump

June 06, 11:32am

Re: Tent for 3 People On First Half of JMT
Bumping this thread and adding....I ended up getting the Oware 9x9 pyramid for the 3 of us and I just used it for the first time this past weekend. It worked out great, but it is quite large and I...

In GEAR » Tent for 3 People On First Half of JMT
June 02, 12:55pm

Passing this deal along. It didn't fit me quite right, so I got an OR Helium instead.

June 02, 12:45pm

Re: A little help please
I think the first step should be to go through all your gear and determine whether or not you need to bring each item. Studies show that items left at home contribute less to your pack weight than...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » A little help please
May 26, 12:39pm

All Reader Reviews by Chris S

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Six Moons Designs 2011 Swift
I bought this pack (along with the optional Hoop Stay and Wing Belt) intending to use it for trips that required a bear canister. The light weight, capacity to fit a bear canister and option to add t...

In Backpacks - Frameless
December 27, 12:46pm