Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 441 - 450 of 656 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ...66

Forum » Thread

Interesting pack
They might as well make the stays a bit stronger so it can carry loads even better. It's not like its the UL king, but then it isn't trying to be. There are others here who have bought this...

In Editor's Roundtable » Hyperlite Mountain Gear Windrider Backpack Review
June 07, 11:41pm

Yep
No ULA Ohm in the SOTM Internal Frame report. Wouldn't mind reading about that choice. Seems like a good pack that shouldn't have been left out. -Also, great and informative report Will. Ca...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Frameless Backpacks State of the Market Report 2011: Part 1 – Choosing and Using a Frameless Pack
June 05, 11:40pm

Re: Re: Lightest socks?
Anna, I like those socks. They may be too light (lacking in padding), but I'm gonna give them a try. I've been experimenting with socks lately. I have bought a pair of REI 1/4 hikers, a ...

In GEAR » Lightest socks?
June 02, 8:59pm

Yep
Danny, you wrote "and traveling lost its appeal as soon as she opted out" and I totally agree. I don't hike with my spouse because she is unable, but I do hike with friends and I sure...

In Editor's Roundtable » The Global Test III: Trekking in Russia
May 27, 8:15pm

Not sure
I've got the Sahara. Great shirt. Seems pretty similar to the Columbia shirt. Anyway, the Sahara breaths nice and blocks the sun and skeeters. And its a bit cheaper than some of the others.

In GEAR » Advice on choosing a hiking shirt?
May 25, 9:05pm

Mmm, apples to ....
The flash is a nice looking garment, but at 9 oz, its a bit heavier than the UL Down and allot heavier than the EXL. Really, it just comes down to how much warmth you need. Where I live, and for th...

In GEAR » Montbell UL Down Inner Jacket
May 25, 8:56pm

+1
What Mike M. said. You sound like a medium (size that is). I'm a similar build and my medium fits pretty good. I purchased it around Christmas time if that helps. I don't think they've ...

In GEAR » Insulation for 45-50 degrees
May 25, 8:41pm

Nice review
Ray, nice to read about your findings with this tent. How is the supply going to be with Big Sky this year? Hopefully they will be able to keep up with demand. BTW - I wish my BA FC UL3 had double ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Big Sky International Evolution 2P Tent Review
May 24, 9:12pm

That's fine
Or you could just lay it out under your bed like I do. Lets it fully loft all the time. And you can just put it in the bottom of your pack when you hike if you didn't get a stuff sack. Enjoy yo...

In GEAR » Makeshift sleeping bag storage sack?
May 21, 11:54pm

Breakfast for a non-cooker
Last year I struggled with instant milk and granola for breakfast. Yuck. No more of that. This year I'm thinking more along the lines of pop tarts, bars, dried fruit. What can I add to this or ...

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Breakfast for a non-cooker
May 21, 8:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Warren Greer has posted no reviews.