Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Warren Greer (WarrenGreer) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale SoCal
About Me Warren Greer has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Warren Greer

Showing 441 - 450 of 699 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ...70

Forum » Thread

Soakin' it up
Love these SOM reports. I am a bit surprised, being that it did so well in the last report, that the Jam did not garner the Highly Recommended rating. Sure seems that the GG Gorilla came out on top...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Frameless Backpacks State of the Market Report 2011: Part 3 – Packs for UltraLight Backpacking
July 13, 10:02pm

Average, yup.
I have a normal foot. These shoes were nearly floppy on my feet when I tried them on. Didn't care for them at all. Maybe those with a really wide foot may have better luck with this shoe.

In Editor's Roundtable » Vasque Mindbender Trail Shoe Review
July 12, 11:31pm

Ya
But cha' can't blame a guy for tryin'.

In Editor's Roundtable » We're Going to Disneyland!
July 10, 6:37pm

Cola, thanks
For the link to Erins blog. I've been there and read up on her hike and got to see Balls and Sunshine (feels funny writing that!) and really enjoyed it. Thanks again for posting the link.

July 07, 6:12pm

Gift giver
Luke, good way to spend your time. Giving to others. Giving them a gift that is for life and one that gives backs as well. Great story and premise. Can't wait to read Part 2.

In Editor's Roundtable » Enjoying Backpacking with Kids: Part 1
July 05, 11:38pm

Neato
I'll reread this one again. The packs not really all that heavy for what you get. Will, didn't know that you worked for the Park Service. Good way to get out more!

In Editor's Roundtable » Elemental Horizons Aquilo Backpack Review
July 05, 9:42pm

Awesome!!!!
I have truly enjoyed following your story. It is an inspiration to me. Eric, you wrote "We were meant to be surrounded by the beauty and peace of creation and the ones we love, not have our so...

July 05, 9:35pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
x2 Great idea. Just throw em' all in there and let the chips fall where they may. (And don't forget the Ohm! ha) And again, Will, Janet, Roger, et al, great report so far. I have enjo...

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Frameless Backpacks State of the Market Report 2011
Part 2B – Technical Evaluation – Measurement of Pack Load Carrying Capacity

July 05, 8:29pm

Two full-size humans
Most of the two-man tents I've looked at won't hold two men except if they are spooning. Not really what I was looking for. Both the BA FC UL2 and the Kilo are a tight fit for sure. They ca...

In GEAR » Ultlalight 2 person tents
July 04, 8:37pm

Re: Feel the weight difference?
Ryan, wow, looks like you have really worked at this. Hopefully you'll be able to be at or under 45 lbs in the future so you can have at least some comfort. Justin mentioned the Kifaru packs an...

In GEAR » Feel the weight difference?
July 04, 4:05pm

All Reader Reviews by Warren Greer

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Hermits Hut
I called a few different shops and decided that I'd do business with Hermits Hut. It was a really easy transaction. I called and Bob, the owner, answered. I asked about stock and they had one left...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 19, 8:37pm