BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 441 - 450 of 592 | Page: 1 ...36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ...60

Forum » Thread

Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
Great idea! It's good to see some functional gear around for kids. I've got a couple of my own that could use them.

In Gear Deals » Little Light Gear : Hiking Packs for Kids
July 06, 11:34am

Lunar Duo
Another one here in the "my wife loves the Lunar Duo" club. Very spacious tent.

In GEAR » 2lb tent for 2
June 28, 8:15pm

Re: Additional info
To me stealth camping means camping where you are not likely to be noticed as well. It is about getting away from it all and being self sufficient. I was surprised to read the comments on homeless...

In GEAR » Stealth camping
June 27, 9:05am

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Trowels gain in fame
Hmmm... the case of the vanishing holes. Mine never had one to begin with. Now I feel like I've missed out on the revolution.

In Gear Deals » They're back again: The lightest cathole trowels on the planet ! Titanium, two sizes
June 24, 9:00pm

Bear Bag Line
I like the stuff that Gossamer Gear sells. It's sort of flattened out and they ain't kiddin' when they say it glides over branches. It does so very well and should be less damaging, if ...

In GEAR » Guy Lines, Bear Bag rope, linelocks n shock cord from Zpacks (Pics, thoughts)
June 24, 8:20pm

Re: Montane fit for tall & thin build?
Thanks guys. The long torso will probably help in my case. The sleeves and the overall girth are a common problem for me. I wear a large Houdini and it fits just about perfect, could be a tad lo...

In GEAR » Montane fit for tall & thin build?
June 24, 8:10pm

Re: Trowels gain in fame
Thanks for sharing the link, Robert. It's possible that BPL censored it due to the word p-o-o-p appearing in it, if that's the case this little encoded link should work: http://bit.ly/ma...

In Gear Deals » They're back again: The lightest cathole trowels on the planet ! Titanium, two sizes
June 24, 8:03pm

Montane fit for tall & thin build?
Anyone here with a tall & thin build wearing a Montane jacket? Me being 6'-3 and 160 lbs, I run into the issue of certain clothes having a funky fit sometimes. The Eddie Bauer First Ascent ...

In GEAR » Montane fit for tall & thin build?
June 24, 2:55pm

Re: Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable
It's wonderful to deal with real people rather than corporate entities, isn't it? :)

In GEAR » Katabatic customer servive is unbeatable
June 24, 2:41pm

FS: WM Highlite LONG
This bag is near-new and has only been slept in 5 nights (with base layers on). The condition is excellent with no odors, stains or damage. WM storage sack and stuff sack are included. edited to in...

In Gear Swap » FS: WM Highlite LONG
June 23, 2:03pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am