BPL Community Profile

Robert Kelly (QiWiz) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale UL gear @ QiWiz.net
About Me I dream of thru hikes but work and family get in the way. Am familiar with most OH and western PA trails; Isle Royale; a little of Rocky Mountain NP; AT from Springer to Hot Springs; some of Monongahela in WV. Have also been on PCT in Yosemite and Mt San Jacinto area in CA and Mt Jefferson area in OR; Bailey Range in Olympic; Wind River Crest in WY. Pack weight 8-12 pounds in all seasons. Happy Trails.
If you are interested in the lightest ti trowels, stoves, and saws, check out my website at www.QiWiz.net
CityCleveland Heights
StateOhio
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.QiWiz.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Robert Kelly

Showing 431 - 440 of 536 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54

Forum » Thread

Ed's my best customer!
Hey Ed - You could wear the MicroPuff vest over the NanoPuff pullover, and be REALLY warm! Expect to ship tomorrow. Be well.

In Gear Swap » Cool weather stuff FS: Stephenson Warmlite DAM; Mens XL Patagonia Micro/NanoPuff vest/pullover, BPL Cocoon pullover, Montbell Inner Parka
October 17, 9:58am

FS: More Titanium Cathole Trowels, <0.4 oz
Having sourced a small supply of the right gauge of titanium to make more of these, I will continue to make and sell them until I run out of titanium. Very light, very strong even though flexib...

In Gear Deals » FS: More Titanium Cathole Trowels, <0.4 oz
October 16, 8:00am

List is forming for next batch
Need to get some more gear, so have started to take orders for next batch of featherweight trowels, ETA to your door 3-4 weeks. If you make a $28.50 PayPal payment to robkelly54 at gmaiil dot com, ...

In Gear Swap » Maybe FS: Titanium Cathole Trowel - 0.5 ounce
October 15, 1:59pm

First Edition batch closed out
I have payments received for the first edition batch, which I hope to make this weekend and mail Monday. Made the first one last night and it's on its way to Ed, who will receive a signed #1...

October 14, 8:12am

One left
Five now spoken for and payments received - thanks One "first edition" trowel left to be claimed Now to get busy in the workshop. Guess "Maybe FS" was the wrong way to list ...

October 13, 3:35pm

Going, Going, not yet gone
Three paid for One payment pending Two uncommitted Snooze you lose, I guess

October 13, 1:17pm

OK, they are going fast
One sold and paid for. Two payments pending. Three still uncommitted.

October 13, 12:43pm

Ed's first
Thanks Ed - I'll get the production line up and running and let you know when it ships. Will also post a picture of the first trowel - a collector's item for sure. Maybe I should sign them....

October 13, 12:12pm

Maybe FS: Titanium Cathole Trowel - 0.5 ounce
I have finally sourced a small sheet of the right gauge of titanium to make more of these. Very light, very strong even though flexible, cuts through small roots very easily, and weighs 75% less th...

October 13, 11:31am

More thanks
Cocoon Pullover GONE - thanks Andy

In Gear Swap » Cool weather stuff FS: Stephenson Warmlite DAM; Mens XL Patagonia Micro/NanoPuff vest/pullover, BPL Cocoon pullover, Montbell Inner Parka
October 13, 10:55am

All Reader Reviews by Robert Kelly

Robert Kelly has posted no reviews.