BPL Community Profile

Robert Kelly (QiWiz) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale UL gear @ QiWiz.net
About Me I dream of thru hikes but work and family get in the way. Am familiar with most OH and western PA trails; Isle Royale; a little of Rocky Mountain NP; AT from Springer to Hot Springs; some of Monongahela in WV. Have also been on PCT in Yosemite and Mt San Jacinto area in CA and Mt Jefferson area in OR; Bailey Range in Olympic; Wind River Crest in WY. Pack weight 8-12 pounds in all seasons. Happy Trails.
If you are interested in the lightest ti trowels, stoves, and saws, check out my website at www.QiWiz.net
CityCleveland Heights
StateOhio
CountryUSA
My Website URLhttp://www.QiWiz.net

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Robert Kelly

Showing 431 - 440 of 542 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55

Forum » Thread

Back from the trail
Got back from Mt Rogers area trails (AT, others, in SW Virginia) last night and checked the thread tonight. Thanks to all for good wishes and appreciative comments. Answers and comments in no pa...

In Gear Swap » Maybe FS: Titanium Cathole Trowel - 0.5 ounce
October 25, 8:43pm

I'll take it
Sending PM

In Gear Swap » FS: TarpTent Squall-2
October 18, 4:16pm

Just did it
I just decided to spend my Sunday in the shop and get everyone's trowel made and mailed today. If you've paid me for one, it is on its way. Can you dig it? Now for a rest.

October 18, 3:19pm

It's more complicated than I thought, but logical
PayPal allows you to send money to your BPL "friends and family" with NO FEE - (Personal Tab; chose Gift or Other) when you use your PayPal balance or a bank account to fund the transacti...

In Gear Deals » FS: More Titanium Cathole Trowels, <0.4 oz
October 17, 2:31pm

I'll take it
Sending PM

In Gear Swap » 50' green dynaglide
October 17, 2:06pm

PayPal gift
I thought a "gift" eliminated fees, but gave the buyer no "buyer protection". Since I'm a totally trustworthy BPL lifer, that should not concern anyone. ;) If a Gift mak...

October 17, 10:05am

Ed's my best customer!
Hey Ed - You could wear the MicroPuff vest over the NanoPuff pullover, and be REALLY warm! Expect to ship tomorrow. Be well.

In Gear Swap » Cool weather stuff FS: Stephenson Warmlite DAM; Mens XL Patagonia Micro/NanoPuff vest/pullover, BPL Cocoon pullover, Montbell Inner Parka
October 17, 9:58am

FS: More Titanium Cathole Trowels, &lt;0.4 oz
Having sourced a small supply of the right gauge of titanium to make more of these, I will continue to make and sell them until I run out of titanium. Very light, very strong even though flexib...

October 16, 8:00am

List is forming for next batch
Need to get some more gear, so have started to take orders for next batch of featherweight trowels, ETA to your door 3-4 weeks. If you make a $28.50 PayPal payment to robkelly54 at gmaiil dot com, ...

October 15, 1:59pm

First Edition batch closed out
I have payments received for the first edition batch, which I hope to make this weekend and mail Monday. Made the first one last night and it's on its way to Ed, who will receive a signed #1...

October 14, 8:12am

All Reader Reviews by Robert Kelly

Robert Kelly has posted no reviews.