BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 431 - 440 of 711 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ...72

Forum » Thread

Dog Coats
I don't have any experience with the referenced company... but depending upon what you're after, you might be able to get by with a men's fleece or synthetic fill vest that would fit yo...

In GEAR » Dog coats
February 21, 4:04pm

Ojai Thru-hike
Nice trip and impressively light kit! I've hiked sections of your route on various trips but never put them all together like that. Going up and over the Nordhoff ridge (and back) entails q...

In Post-Trip Reports » SUL - Ojai, CA 3-Day / 2-Night Solo Thru-Hike
February 21, 11:50am

Natural Progression
That's just it, Rick... I don't want to be stuck any longer in the realm of a P&S. I used to have an SLR with a small but useful collection of lenses. An unfortunate event left me wit...

In Photography » Decisions Decisions... m4/3 vs NEX
February 19, 12:32am

Decisions Decisions... m4/3 vs NEX
Okay, I could use some help or at least differing viewpoints on the positives and negatives of the various camera choices out there... I've been shooting with a Canon G10 for the last 5 year...

In Photography » Decisions Decisions... m4/3 vs NEX
February 17, 5:09pm

Homeless dude
I know this isn't a perfect match, but there was a homeless dude hanging around Santa Barbara for a while who was something of a minor celebrity. He traveled around and did his thing with his ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Backpacking with animals? How about a cat?
February 17, 4:10pm

SoCal Packrafting
There's a handful of rivers/creeks around the northern reaches of Southern CA that seem like they would have narrow windows of opportunity for a packraft. Piru Creek: from Pyramid Lake or j...

In Packrafting » Los Angeles packrafters?
February 17, 3:57pm

Forgotten gear
I don't ever use a gear list, I just sift through the gear closet for whatever gear I think I need for a given trip. Hence, with somewhat regularity I find that I forget something important....

In Gear Lists » Oh Man! I forgot my _______ again!
February 17, 11:46am

Big Sur
Big Sur might fit the bill... it's probably a good 3 hour drive south. There's a whole lot of trails that can be pieced together to form longer walks and in some cases loops. The bigger...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Suggestions for Bay Area in early April
February 17, 10:24am

SoCal Sespe Trip
Just checked my calendar again. At the moment, I'm definitely not free the weekend of 4/21-22. Other than that, at least for now, April is open. Looks like I'm also tied up the weekend o...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » ok who is up for a spring sespe trip ??
February 16, 8:46pm

Mmmm... Sespe
I'm interested. Again. My weekend schedule is a bit crazy right now with house projects, so you're better off planning a trip for a date that works for others and then I'll just try...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » ok who is up for a spring sespe trip ??
February 16, 3:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.