Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 431 - 440 of 761 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ...77

Forum » Thread

Fun Trip!
Thanks for posting the photos Jhaura; had it been left up to me, I'm not sure when I would have got around to posting something up on BPL. @Andy, this route was great; you could easily squea...

In Post-Trip Reports » TR: SUL Sespe Backcountry and Beyond Loop
April 19, 9:57am

1000 Island Lake
This is a great introductory hike to the Sierra. I did this hike in the late fall with my brother and our dogs a couple years back as a quick, mellow, two-nighter. This is a really fun loop with ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » 1000 Island Lake in July
April 10, 9:35am

When?
Hey Matthew, when are you planning to hike this stretch of the CT?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Coast ridge Rd.
April 09, 8:41pm

CA Bikepacking
Sweet trip! That's a really great bikepack trip. I've hiked or biked parts of that route but never imagined putting it all together like that. I'm planning to do a route through th...

In Post-Trip Reports » California Bikepacking at it's best!
April 05, 7:08pm

@ Danny
I was able to find my receipt from the order: 6 Short Fibrapole 292 (with CF ferrule) 3 Long Fibrapole 292 (no ferrule) Shock Cord: 3/32 6 Aluminum Straight Tips In the comments/specifica...

In Photography » Sub-four oz. carbon fiber tripod
April 04, 10:13am

MLD Shelter Colors
I posted this elsewhere, but I'll share my thoughts again... I agree the yellow looks fantastic for photography purposes, but is otherwise my least favorite of the color options. I like t...

In GEAR » MLD TrailStar / DuoMid / SoloMid Olive Brown silnylon owners - Any regrets?
April 03, 5:52pm

@ Piper
I thought the same thing the first time I saw it! It looks like a prehistoric yerba santa. There's TONS of it along the Portrero Seco Rd heading out towards the Three Sisters and Monte Arid...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Poisonous Poodle- dog bush
April 03, 10:58am

Poodle Dog Bush
Ugh, this stuff is bad news. It's caught a lot of people off guard in the last few years around the Los Padres NF as it has followed in the aftermath of all of our wildfires and at least i...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Poisonous Poodle- dog bush
April 02, 11:32pm

White Ledge & the Deck
Thanks Diane for sharing your TR. I love that area and try to do at least one trip out that way each winter to explore more of the crags. Such a neat spot. Sounds like you had a pretty soggy a...

In Post-Trip Reports » Whiteledge, Hurricane Deck, Lost Valley Trail with paleo food
April 02, 3:05pm

CA Campfire Permit
For the last few years I've always printed the campfire permit off the Sequoia National Forest's website. It at least makes you take (and pass) a 3 or 4 question quiz about safe campfire ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » California Campfire Permit 2012
April 02, 10:52am

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.