Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Nico . (NickB) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Los Padres National Forest
About Me Nico . has not added a biography yet.
StateCA

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Nico .

Showing 431 - 440 of 778 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ...78

Forum » Thread

HMG Porter Review
I like that others are starting to share some of their feedback on the Porter. I'll add my $0.02... I've used the pack for three or four quick 1 or 2-night trips over the winter/spring ...

In GEAR » HMG Porter Review
June 11, 1:03pm

Whitney Day Hike
I did the same trip as a day hike in July a few years back. We pushed it a bit and started on the hike around 6:30 and were back at the portal store by around 3. Coming up from sea level, we opte...

In GEAR » Help for Mt. Whitney climb
June 08, 11:32am

Caffin Tunnel tents
Congrats. That's exciting news for lots of folks hanging out around this site. Can't say that I would ever have much need for one of your shelters for where I live and do most of my hik...

In GEAR » The CAFFIN tents come!
June 08, 10:33am

@ Pascal
Hi Pascal, Not sure on the exact weights off the top of my head but as I recall, the Trailstar weighs about 19 oz seam sealed and with guy lines. The inner net weighs a few ounces more, maybe l...

In GEAR » Pictures of Trailstars
June 08, 10:29am

Inner Net
It's a Bearpaw Wilderness Designs Penta Net 2.

June 04, 10:35am

Great job
That sounds like an awesome adventure. Lots of great learning experiences make for better future trips and fun, exciting stories afterwards. Swimming the river at those temps is hard core. Goo...

In Post-Trip Reports » Bob Marshall Wilderness Open – Eccentric But Not Insane
June 02, 10:04pm

Trailstar Pics
Nothing super dramatic or exciting, but here's a few to get you started... A couple of these shots are with an inner net added to the shelter.

June 02, 8:58pm

Part III is up!
Thanks Craig and Ike for the comments. I'm learning a new camera; these three trips were my first hikes with it. Overall I'm very happy with the results and willing to accept the weight...

In Post-Trip Reports » Piru-Maniacs: Three Back to Back (to Back) Trips Through the Piru Creek Watershed; Ventura County Backcountry
May 27, 12:53am

Piru-Maniacs
Part III: Down the River During the same email chain that ultimately resulted in planning the trip to Cobblestone Mountain, I threw out another idea that had been bouncing around in my head for...

In Post-Trip Reports » Piru-Maniacs: Three Back to Back (to Back) Trips Through the Piru Creek Watershed; Ventura County Backcountry
May 25, 2:05pm

Piru-Maniacs
Part II: A High Country Romp Amidst Piru’s Peaks A week or so before the overnighter with my girlfriend, a fellow avid Los Padres hiker and loose acquaintance of mine suggested we team up for...

May 25, 2:04pm

All Reader Reviews by Nico .

Nico . has posted no reviews.