BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 431 - 440 of 656 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ...66

Forum » Thread

Re: Support
"I support cottage because I believe in the power of small business to anchor our domestic communities, not because they are always making the best stuff. That's it right there. My thou...

In GEAR » support the cottage industry clothing/gear...the real deal!
October 11, 9:16am

Re: T2
They clearanced out all of the T2's and T2 Plus tents, doing the same with the T3's. A friend of mine picked up a T2 for ~$150 after tax and shipping... great deal on the tent. The new m...

In GEAR » REI Quarter Dome T2 Question
October 10, 9:57am

Great Report
...and photos! Thanks for sharing them, Eugene. You're right on about kids making connections. Once ours started asking us if we were 'going to hiking' every time we dropped them off...

In Post-Trip Reports » Overnight with the kiddos in the White Mountain Wilderness.
October 07, 3:59pm

Re: Like It.
Thanks David :)

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
October 07, 9:41am

WTB: Thermarest torso pad
I need an inexpensive pad for one of the kiddos. One of my old Prolite-3's had to be retired. Something like that would be fine, let me know what you have.

In Gear Swap » WTB: Thermarest torso pad
October 07, 9:18am

Hike It. Like It.
Hi everybody. I thought I would take a second to share my blog, which you might find a good way to waste time at work ;) www.hikeitlikeit.com It's a blog of a different flavor I suppo...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
October 05, 3:56pm

Re: Happy BPL Halloween!
Thanks for sharing that. I LOL'd a bit at 1:00.

In On the Web » Happy BPL Halloween!
October 05, 3:34pm

Re: Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
Wow, this thing is going off. Quite a group! Now who was it that said they'd supply tasty beverages for everyone? ;)

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
September 28, 10:26am

Re: metalized cuben delamination
For whatever it's worth I had a very similar experience with the metalized Cuben. Richard, I had never heard of or read about your experience until this thread, so this is interesting to le...

In GEAR » Seeking advice on shelters made with metalized, reflective cuben fiber material
September 24, 11:52pm

Cilo Gear
Their 20L haul or work sack, if you want to support a smaller manufacturer. The narrow profile should also be perfect for bushwhacks.

In GEAR » Looking for a bushwhacking day/overnight pack
September 24, 9:38am

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am