BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 431 - 440 of 629 | Page: 1 ...35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ...63

Forum » Thread

Re: Snag Lake
We were also at snag one night and had a similar experience, in fact we may have had the same little buck running through our camp. There are only so many good spots to pitch a tent, especially wit...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Lassen Q.
September 06, 10:58pm

Re: Lassen Q.
Thanks again, Duane. We just returned from our trip, the trail in question was not there and the rangers didn't know anything about it other than a possible steep rock scramble in the general a...

September 06, 5:57pm

Re: Re: Lassen Q.
Rick, thanks. We're also planning on being out 5 days. The trip is still a few weeks out. With any luck the bugs will calm down a little by then... but I'm going to reapply Permethrin and h...

August 24, 8:23am

Lassen Q.
Hi all. I'm working on some planning for a Lassen hike for the misses and myself... have a question for anyone who might know. We're thinking of starting along King's Creek and hikin...

August 23, 4:18pm

Clearly Superior
I'd be suspect of some major sales pitch going on with that statement. You're talking about several bags, all of which are of very high quality. If the comparison between one of these bags ...

In GEAR » Argh - sale forces re-eval of bag decision - help
August 22, 9:36am

Partially Naked Women
Hey, just send that partially naked model my way. I have some room in my tent for her. Oops... here comes my wife delete, delete, delete! That's a great photo though. I believe it was Euge...

In GEAR » MLD Home Page
August 22, 9:32am

Hexamid Solo-Plus
Sounds like a good idea. I like to have a little more room personally, and at 10.9 ounces fully featured that's sounding amazing. Hmmm... Regarding the CF stays, I don't see why CF wou...

In GEAR » ZPacks has a new pack and shelter...
August 22, 9:01am

Kids Sizes
Ok, lemme gather the kiddos and see what they like...

In Gear Deals » Latest Mountaingoat Hats and Beanies
August 21, 4:02pm

Applaud the effort
Jared, I followed your original post, although I did not comment at the time. As a whole I applaud your effort on the project; you don't lack for attention to detail that's for sure. ...

In GEAR » "MY Trail footprint" Feedback
August 21, 3:53pm

Re: Latest Mountaingoat Hats and Beanies
Kat, put me down for #1. Do you happen to have any of the kids beanies available yet?

In Gear Deals » Latest Mountaingoat Hats and Beanies
August 21, 3:09pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am