BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 421 - 430 of 673 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...68

Forum » Thread

Dog
My dog's always on a leash so I don't think it will ever be a problem. But if it happened, yes, I'd try to save my dog. And that's why I pay for life insurance. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » hiker tries to rescue dog, needs rescue himself
December 31, 11:45pm

Necchi
I didn't get a chance to test the Necchi lat night as I was playing with the other machine. But the thread I do have is Gutterman and the needles are 80/12. My wife is going to town today so if...

In Make Your Own Gear » When do you need a good sewing machine?
December 31, 10:15am

Necchi
Thanks guys. Ken, It's a Necchi BF. I think from 1951. I haven't tried in a while but with the 3 day weekend I thought I'd spend some time working on it and sewing in general. As I reca...

December 30, 8:56pm

When do you NEED a good sewing machine?
We have a Necchi that is only capable of straight stitches and I haven't been able to get it to work correctly yet. Instead of messing with it any more, should I just use my daughters' mode...

December 30, 6:22pm

Lightnings
3/4" in width. My friend considered the same thing when we found a great deal on them. He ended up going with the men's version and was happy he did. He wasn't considering it because i...

In GEAR » lightning ascent mens vs. womens fit
December 30, 5:57pm

GC
I've never camped in the Canyon so I'll leave it to others to comment on whether or not they should bring the floor or nest. But they do have the option to customize the tent for each trip ...

In GEAR » TT Rainshadow 2 vs. SMD Lunar Duo
December 29, 8:59am

SL-3
Great choice. I moved to it from the Rainshadow 2, which I was very fond of. I only have the fly and when I got it I debated about adding the netting mod for the bottom but decided I'd wait unt...

In GEAR » TT Rainshadow 2 vs. SMD Lunar Duo
December 28, 7:13pm

Cannon
That is cool. I only have 3 acres but my neighbor won't mind if I shoot into his property. He's got 2 civil war cannons so this would be right up his alley.

In GEAR » Fuel Price Survey Results (as of Dec 2011)
December 28, 6:10pm

Cannon?
"13 acres helps on many fronts, but the 10-foot, 2-inch-caliber snowball cannon shot farther than the 600 feet to the property lines." OK, where are the plans for the snowball cannon?

In GEAR » Fuel Price Survey Results (as of Dec 2011)
December 28, 5:02pm

Christmas
Doug, glad to hear your dog is doing well. I only got a single present this year as it was kind of pricey. But my family all went in and got me my first real winter bag. A overfilled WM Kodiak p...

In GEAR » New gear for Christmas? Show us.
December 28, 4:53pm

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.