Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Randy Nelson (rlnunix) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Rockies
About Me Randy Nelson has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Randy Nelson

Showing 421 - 430 of 680 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...68

Forum » Thread

Anger
"I often encounter marrieds who are rousted with anger at individuals who make solid choices and live a life free of much, not all, responsibility. Always remember, your house, your children, ...

In Philosophy & Technique » How I Make a Living as an Adventurer
January 30, 10:43am

How do you store/organize your gear?
How do you store/organize your gear? I would have to say poorly. :) I do use the storage tubs but have not figured out an efficient way to do so. There's too much overlap. A number of things...

In GEAR » How do you store/organize your gear?
January 13, 7:14pm

Dogs
@mpl_35 "And you continue to ignore the damage your dogs do. They can introduce non native parasites and diseases. Not a good thing just so you can hike with a dog." What damage are ...

In Gear Lists » Going Backpacking for 2 years with my brother and my dog.
January 13, 7:01pm

Stuff
"In life: I'd like to have less stuff around. I fight a male-linked hoarding gene that runs in my family and seem to be getting the upper hand in part because my brother and uncle have gon...

In Philosophy & Technique » Minimalism
January 05, 10:38pm

Dogs
@willspower3 "More miles, more extreme conditions, and a longer duration than they are used to or designed to handle." For the most part, I'm with you David, And I haven't thru...

In Gear Lists » Going Backpacking for 2 years with my brother and my dog.
January 05, 10:12pm

Clone
"but probably isn't as secure as CP's original design on something this large. " Just curious: What did CP design? And what was original about it? What does your improved desig...

In Make Your Own Gear » My Caldera Clone
January 05, 9:39pm

Cat
That sounds more like something the cat would do. It always looks like something is up behind that cat stare.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » hiker tries to rescue dog, needs rescue himself
January 01, 12:38pm

Dog
My dog's always on a leash so I don't think it will ever be a problem. But if it happened, yes, I'd try to save my dog. And that's why I pay for life insurance. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » hiker tries to rescue dog, needs rescue himself
December 31, 11:45pm

Necchi
I didn't get a chance to test the Necchi lat night as I was playing with the other machine. But the thread I do have is Gutterman and the needles are 80/12. My wife is going to town today so if...

In Make Your Own Gear » When do you need a good sewing machine?
December 31, 10:15am

Necchi
Thanks guys. Ken, It's a Necchi BF. I think from 1951. I haven't tried in a while but with the 3 day weekend I thought I'd spend some time working on it and sewing in general. As I reca...

In Make Your Own Gear » When do you need a good sewing machine?
December 30, 8:56pm

All Reader Reviews by Randy Nelson

Randy Nelson has posted no reviews.