BPL Community Profile

Richard Nelridge (naturephoto1) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Eastern Pennsylvania
About Me Fine Art Photographer specializing in Nature, Landscape, and Wildlife. Most of the work is sold through Art Shows, but I am looking for Gallery representation. Graduate degrees in Geology and Zoology/Biology/Ecology.
CityBreinigsville
StatePennsylvania
CountryUnited States
My Website URLhttp://www.nelridge.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Richard Nelridge

Showing 421 - 422 of 422 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Forum » Thread

Question for Ryan Jordan regarding Winter/Cold Weather Clothing
As a nature and landscape photographer, I always have weight problems. I have always been an advocate of Down Products, understanding their limitations and weaknesses (wetting from both inside and...

In GEAR » The G Spot (LEGACY POSTS FROM OLD FORUMS)
December 02, 10:57am

Arc Alpinist/Arc X Alternatives?
You may also wish to look at the Feathered Friends Vireo Sleeping Bag and the Feathered Friends Hyperion or Helios Jackets. I just recently received my Vireo and Hyperion Jacket in eVENT Fabric, b...

In GEAR » The G Spot (LEGACY POSTS FROM OLD FORUMS)
November 20, 8:28am

All Reader Reviews by Richard Nelridge

Showing 1 - 2 of 2 | Page: 1

Review

Category

AntiGravityGear (AGG) Customer service
Having just purchased one of the new BPL FireLite 550 Ti Pots I was interested in the Caldera Cone Stove for the pot along with the Antigravity Gear Caldera Kitchen. Trail Designs maker of the Calder...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
August 23, 11:11am

Feathered Friends Rock Wren II (P-BPHAL shell, no longer made)
I have a Feathered Friends Lark with P-BHAL shell. I have liked the bag very much. When I called Feathered Friends and discussed the bag with them years later(and possibly when I ordered my Feathe...

In Sleeping Bags - Mummy & Other
January 20, 12:49pm