BPL Community Profile

Rick Cheehy (kilgoretrout2317) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Virginia
About Me My wife and I live on the outskirts of Washington DC. Yes I do think about atom bombs on a daily basis. When we are not toiling away at our day jobs we're hiking all 500 miles in SNP. We are planing to write a guide on trails and backcountry camping in the park (I won't tell where we work but I'll give you a hint triple venti 2 pump rasberry, one half splenda, no whip, extra thick foam white mocha)

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Rick Cheehy

Showing 421 - 421 of 421 | Page: 1 ...24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Forum » Thread

Aether is Conan tough
I've never used the z55 but my Aether and I have seen stuff that will turn you white . This pack is like family to me. It's gone through three seasons of bashing up and down the east coast,...

In GEAR » Gregory Z55 vs. Osprey Aether 60
September 23, 3:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Rick Cheehy

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Jacks R Better No Sniveller quilt
Not much left to say on this thread. It's a great design, warm, simple, light, adaptable. I got the full length omni tape and this is going to be the core of my year round system. I talked to one...

In Sleeping Bags - Quilts & Top Bags
July 22, 1:24pm

Gossamer Gear Mariposa Plus 08
Slipping into this pack on is like donning your crocs after a big mile day. AHHH. I'm 6'1 175# I have the large size plus with the 34 inch hip belt. I use the foam inserts instead of stuffing ...

In Backpacks - Frameless
October 14, 8:07pm

Inov8 RocLite 315
I wear size 14, 14 wide if I can find it. I'm not sure why I've got these giant dogs but whenever my Mom and I see Bigfoot on the old Discovery channel she gets a far away look in her eye. So,...

In Footwear - Boots, Shoes, Gaiters
September 23, 3:26pm