BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 421 - 430 of 606 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...61

Forum » Thread

Fishys
Rainbow, cutthroat, and golden in the wind rivers. Caught with gold kastmasters and Mepps Black fury and chartruse spinners.

In Fishing » Fish show & tell
October 23, 6:47pm

Scientific Angler Fly Box
Scientific Angler Flybox. I recieved this as a gift, and I don't flyfish. (I am one of those spin fishing scums) I did try to use this with my spining lures, so there are a few marks on th...

In Gear Swap » Scientific Angler Fly Box
October 19, 7:57pm

SL6+
Sam I would like to sell these together since I would not have a use for the nest without the tarp. I would sell separately if some one wants the nest first though. Thanks Ben

In Gear Swap » GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
October 19, 7:09pm

GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
Both Tarp and Nest are SOLD. I have a like new Golite Shangri La 6+ tarp shelter and also a Shangri La 4+ inner nest. In like new condition. I have had them for a few years, but have only s...

In Gear Swap » GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
October 19, 6:15pm

Boulder Hang
While in the winds last summer, I was above tree line for several days, but there was always a boulder or rock wall to hang off of. Pretty easy to do. One interesting thin I did see past Island l...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Bear-bagging above treeline
October 12, 11:11am

Exped Answer
This is teh answer I got from Camp-tek about campatability with exped flat valves. Looks like it is a no-go for now. "From what I have seen this type of valve is similar to the Stephenson&...

In GEAR » Camp-tek Microburst?
October 10, 3:30pm

EXPED?
Does anyone know if the microburst will fit with the new flatvalves on Exped pads? Specifically the Synmat UL7?? It looks like this would be a better option than getting the exped pillow pump sin...

In GEAR » Camp-tek Microburst?
October 10, 2:20pm

Sweet
Looks great! I am heading to central CO next week, and since I saw the snow is starting to fly up high, I might try to make it down to lost creek for a dayhike with the family.

In Post-Trip Reports » Fall colors weekend in LCW
October 07, 8:25am

Pump
I am planning on getting the pillow pump when UL7 pad comes out in size large. I am trying to decide if I should splurge and get the normal synmat 7 for winter camping also, or maybe the down mat ...

In GEAR » Exped Synmat UL7
October 06, 3:51pm

Nope
I have not clicked on any. Mostly, I already know where I want to buy a piece of gear from. Maybe it would be cool if the adds gave you a link to items in gearswap also. All in all, they d...

In Chaff » How many BPL ads have you clicked on?
October 06, 2:57pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.