Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 421 - 430 of 619 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...62

Forum » Thread

Sweet1
Nice pictures. I am trying to find a way back to the winds in the next few years. It is always great to see pictures from different areas of the winds to get some ideas for a return trip. They d...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wind River Range - July 2011
December 27, 7:25am

Joby Gorrila Pod SLR Zoom
I have a barely used joby gorilla pod SLR Zoom. BLACK. I also have the larger screw head adapter it came with. I used it today for the first time, and I think I just want a normal tripod. ...

In Gear Swap » Joby Gorrila Pod SLR Zoom
December 18, 4:24pm

Tall dudes
Ben I am 6'3" and have a SL2. It is plenty long for me. Ben

In Gear Deals » 60% off BA SL1, 45% off Golite shangri- LA Camp Saver
December 13, 12:34pm

poles
I have used 2 trekking poles strapped together. They would not be my first choice if snow is expected. They start to bow if the shelter is pushing down on it alot. I think 1 pole and an aluminum...

In Make Your Own Gear » What shelter to make for PNW Winter?
December 08, 3:05pm

Saloman XT Wings Size 12 - SOLD
----SOLD---- I have a pair of Saloman XT wings size 12 for sale. These are used. They have about 100 miles on them in colorado and wyoming (rocky terrain). They are a little to narrow for m...

In Gear Swap » Saloman XT Wings Size 12
December 04, 5:05pm

Depends
I have used a 2 man for me and the wife, and a 3 man for me and a bud. U would not want a 2 man for me and a bud. The 3 man worked well enough, but I find that during the night I am either trying...

In GEAR » Two solo tents vs one two man tent
November 30, 8:37am

height
Joshua How tall is your tent. More specifically, how long of a stove pipe do you need?

In Gear Swap » wtb: hot tent wood stove
November 02, 6:27am

heaat is good
I have sewed in several stove jacks into pyramid shelters. It is very eaay to do. One thing to note, due to the size of the stoves used, you have to constantly put logs or sticks in about every 2...

In GEAR » wood stove inside a pyramid tent
October 30, 4:07pm

Lures
I used a variety of lures, but the ones that seemed to work were gold kastmasters, Mepps black furry's, and panther martin spinners. I had the most luck with a little gold panther martin. I u...

In Post-Trip Reports » Holy Cross Wilderness
October 30, 12:10pm

SL2
How about a golite shangri La 2 with a full netting floor sewed in? It shoude come in at just about 2 lbs after the netting is added. Of course, you would need to use trekking poles.

In GEAR » Above the tree line shelter?
October 28, 12:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.