Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 421 - 430 of 627 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...63

Forum » Thread

Parka
I would use a Mont Bell Alpinelight Down Parka if I was going to be in 0-10 with a few layers of merino/fleece underneath.

In GEAR » Winter Puffy
January 18, 7:36am

sweet
That is good news. Sounds like it should be fine. Thanks

In GEAR » Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4
January 14, 9:56am

Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4
Ok, I am planning a 3 night trip to Colorado with a friend summer 2012 and am trying to get the shelter thing figured out ahead of time. This will be his first true backpacking trip, so I think we...

In GEAR » Big Agnes Copper Spur UL4
January 13, 3:19pm

Sad
That is truly sad. It is too bad that organizations with an actual good cause can't keep in operation. I suspect that it is much harder for the CDT to generate revenue based on its remoteness...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » CDTA Disbanded???????
January 13, 8:08am

Thanks
Great trip report. Sorry for your loss. I have always wanted to have a dog to accompany me on backpacking trips. My current one is too old, and my other old friend passed away last year. ...

In Post-Trip Reports » The Colorado Trail - a Weminuche Alternative
January 13, 8:01am

Smallish
Poles will definately get in the way. It would work for a coupl, or 2 close friends, but not much room to spare. A SL 5 would be the ticket for 2 people in my opinion. It would give you plenty o...

In GEAR » Shangri-La 2 Shelter Big Enough for 2 People?
January 11, 9:47pm

AMAZING!
I actually got a reply from Exped. (in 30 minutes) "Thank you for your e-mail and interest in Exped. We do have a SynMat UL 7 Long-Wide version coming out for Spring 2012. The dimensions ...

In GEAR » Exped UL7 Long/Wide
January 09, 3:58pm

Exped UL7 Long/Wide
Does anyone know if Exped is coming out with a Long/Wide version of the UL7 sometime soon? I have been chomping at the bit to get this pad, but I need a Long version. I am not the biggest fan of ...

In GEAR » Exped UL7 Long/Wide
January 09, 2:39pm

Sweet1
Nice pictures. I am trying to find a way back to the winds in the next few years. It is always great to see pictures from different areas of the winds to get some ideas for a return trip. They d...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wind River Range - July 2011
December 27, 7:25am

Joby Gorrila Pod SLR Zoom
I have a barely used joby gorilla pod SLR Zoom. BLACK. I also have the larger screw head adapter it came with. I used it today for the first time, and I think I just want a normal tripod. ...

In Gear Swap » Joby Gorrila Pod SLR Zoom
December 18, 4:24pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.