Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 421 - 430 of 669 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...67

Forum » Thread

Simplisity+1
I am a big proponent of a simple setup when backpacking. I was on the road to UL, but after a few trips, I decided that the simplicity of my setup was more important than weight – to a point. ...

In Philosophy & Technique » Light weight v. simplicity/convenience?
February 29, 10:39am

OK Dumb Question now
Ok, what is everyone doing to "store" their Ursack when out overnight? In the Winds, I had to hang it from boulders or rock walls. While in areas with trees, I have tried to hang it in ...

In GEAR » Ursack closer to being allowed in Yosemite?
February 28, 8:13am

Seam Grip???
What is the deal with seam grip and the Ursack? I bought one 2 years ago (all white one) and have not heard that you need to use seam grip at all. Can someone explain this to me? Is it recomm...

In GEAR » Ursack closer to being allowed in Yosemite?
February 28, 7:24am

Stove sold
Sorry, but the stove and pyramid have been sold. Thanks

In Gear Swap » wtb: hot tent wood stove
February 25, 5:38pm

Tarp Only
I think I sold the nest for $150, so only the Tarp is for sale. $400 shipped (no extra for international) Thanks Ben

In Gear Swap » GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
February 24, 3:44pm

Only the tarp
I only have the Tarp yet. I did sell the nest. Shoot me a PM if you are still interested in the 6+ tarp. Or email me at "benwortman at cox.net" Thanks

In Gear Swap » GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
February 24, 7:05am

Exped
I am lusting over an Exped UL7 when it comes out in long/wide. I have a load of moosejaw points that are ready and waiting. Last I heard is that they will start showing up in March or April.

In GEAR » So What's Tempting You? C'mon, Spit It Out!
February 23, 10:03pm

poles
I was originally very leary about golf club shafts. After 3 trips with them, I am more than surprised at the durability. There were several times that I slipped going down a boulderfield and I wa...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wind Rivers 2010
February 23, 9:40pm

Wind Rivers 2010
Just thought I would post a link to my wind rivers trip in 2010. Sorry I don't have any captions on the pictures, I might add them if I get time in the next week or so. I figure the pictures ...

In Post-Trip Reports » Wind Rivers 2010
February 23, 7:41pm

earplugs
Like others, I use earplugs to prevent the "what was that sound" in my head.

In Philosophy & Technique » Ways to sleep better
February 23, 11:59am

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.