BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 421 - 430 of 612 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...62

Forum » Thread

heaat is good
I have sewed in several stove jacks into pyramid shelters. It is very eaay to do. One thing to note, due to the size of the stoves used, you have to constantly put logs or sticks in about every 2...

In GEAR » wood stove inside a pyramid tent
October 30, 4:07pm

Lures
I used a variety of lures, but the ones that seemed to work were gold kastmasters, Mepps black furry's, and panther martin spinners. I had the most luck with a little gold panther martin. I u...

In Post-Trip Reports » Holy Cross Wilderness
October 30, 12:10pm

SL2
How about a golite shangri La 2 with a full netting floor sewed in? It shoude come in at just about 2 lbs after the netting is added. Of course, you would need to use trekking poles.

In GEAR » Above the tree line shelter?
October 28, 12:26pm

Holy Cross Wilderness
Since my favorite part of BPL are the trip reports, I decided to take the plunge and post my first to give back a little. Here is a link to my recent trip photos and descriptions to the Holy Cro...

In Post-Trip Reports » Holy Cross Wilderness
October 27, 1:26pm

Head to the store
I would recommend just taking the cup to you local grocery store and trying out different lids to snap on. Some of the items that might work are nuts, sour cream, yogert, coffee ect. Once you fin...

In GEAR » Sipper Lid for Backcountry 700ml Pot/Mug
October 24, 2:40pm

Price Lowered
$10 Shipped Thanks

In Gear Swap » Scientific Angler Fly Box
October 24, 9:59am

Fishys
Rainbow, cutthroat, and golden in the wind rivers. Caught with gold kastmasters and Mepps Black fury and chartruse spinners.

In Fishing » Fish show & tell
October 23, 6:47pm

Scientific Angler Fly Box
Scientific Angler Flybox. I recieved this as a gift, and I don't flyfish. (I am one of those spin fishing scums) I did try to use this with my spining lures, so there are a few marks on th...

In Gear Swap » Scientific Angler Fly Box
October 19, 7:57pm

SL6+
Sam I would like to sell these together since I would not have a use for the nest without the tarp. I would sell separately if some one wants the nest first though. Thanks Ben

In Gear Swap » GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
October 19, 7:09pm

GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
Both Tarp and Nest are SOLD. I have a like new Golite Shangri La 6+ tarp shelter and also a Shangri La 4+ inner nest. In like new condition. I have had them for a few years, but have only s...

In Gear Swap » GoLite Shangri la 6 & Shangri la 4 nest
October 19, 6:15pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.