Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 421 - 430 of 639 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...64

Forum » Thread

Gerber
I use a gerber sportsman's bone saw. It only weighs a few oz, and you can use it to cut wood also.

In GEAR » Bone Saw for Elk Rack Removal
February 01, 12:55pm

Circuit
I don't have the OHM, just the circuit. I really like it. In my onpinion, it gives you greater flexability to hauling larger/bulkier loads. It is still light enough to take on overnighters o...

In GEAR » Ohm vs. Circuit
February 01, 7:28am

Netting Door
I had an idea of adding a mesh "door" to the front of a mid once. I tried to attach it to the already existing tie off points to hold the door back. I tried it this way so I would not h...

In GEAR » Perimeter netting on mids/teepees?
February 01, 7:23am

Balance Bars
I really like balance bars

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Whats your favorite backpacking breakfast bar?
January 27, 2:10pm

Re-PIF Kookabay Pillow
I just received a NEW size regular kookabay pillow from James Connolly on a PIF this week. Unfortunately, it is a little too small for me. Therefore I am recycling it to someone it might work fo...

In Gear Swap » Re-PIF Kookabay Pillow
January 27, 9:52am

Hike
As long as I am hiking, my feet stay warm to down around freezing. Even if they are wet

In GEAR » how do oyu keep your feet warm ehn it is cool and rainy with trail runners?
January 26, 5:23pm

Little snow please
I am stilo looking for our fist real snow this winter. I usually try to do at least 1 winter campout, but it is not the same camping on brown grass. If it does ever snow enough for a campout, I c...

In Chaff » spring fevah?! who's got it?
January 26, 12:39pm

Poles
How about just standard aluminum hiking poles? You can find a set for under 20oz that would be very strong.

In Bikepacking & Bicycle Touring » Adjustable poles for GoLight SL2?
January 25, 7:16am

Review
I personally like reviews of main stream gear. The disappointing thing is that companies that make mainstream tents are having a very hard time coming up with new ideas. While a new tent might be...

In Editor's Roundtable » Nemo Obi Elite 1P Tent Review
January 24, 3:28pm

Lots of snow
There will still be lots on snow in March in Colorado. You would have to stay very close to Denver if you wanted to avoid it. You might get lucky and try the lost creek wilderness, but is it a li...

In Pre-Trip Planning » A few days in Denver to hike - where to go?
January 24, 11:28am

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.