Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 421 - 430 of 686 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...69

Forum » Thread

Mid
When I have sewed tipis in the past like the one you want to make this is what I did. If the edge of your vertical panel is 8' for example, I just started at the corner of the material I had ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Octamid Help
March 19, 7:48am

?
I dont think it has any effect. I have been using the soft bottles and dioxide for several years.

In GEAR » Chlorine Dioxide in Platypus Soft Bottle
March 17, 8:37pm

ExOfficio Underwear 25% off
ExOfficio Underwear 25% off @ Backwoods.com http://gear.backwoods.com/free-shipping/Category-Baselayers/Brand-ExOfficio/res_per_page-24/sort_by_field-Popularity

In Gear Deals » ExOfficio Underwear 25% off
March 16, 3:17pm

WTB Jetboil pot support
Anyone got a Jetboil Pot Support they aren't using? (metal support for a frypan, not the plastic "feet" for the canister) I don't care if it is used. It just needs to be funtion...

In Gear Swap » WTB Jetboil pot support
March 15, 7:50am

Copper Spur Durability
Is anyone using a Copper Spur tent without the footprints? I have 2 of the copper spurs, and am always worried about taking them out without the footprints when we head out to the Rockies. The fl...

In GEAR » Copper Spur Durability
March 11, 9:44pm

How much
Randy I am eagerly awaiting my BCB right now. Do you know how much alcohol you used to boil the 16oz?

In GEAR » I am an Alcohol Convert!!
March 11, 4:14pm

Size
Brett Is the jacket too small in the length or the girth for you? How is the sleeve length?

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Fugu jacket XLT Green
March 09, 1:47pm

Size?
Can you tell us your height and weight to get an idea on sizing? Thanks Ben

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Fugu jacket XLT Green
March 09, 8:33am

Golf Shafts
I have a pair of MYOG golf shaft poles. I really prefer these to an adjustable version based on the much lower weight. Even with the adjustable version, I never change the length unless I am stra...

In GEAR » Fixed Length Poles
March 08, 8:47am

freeze
You can expect it to get slightly below freezing at night if you are at 10,000 feet

In Pre-Trip Planning » Wind River Range - End of August
March 07, 7:23pm

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.