Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Ben Wortman (bwortman) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Nebraska
About Me Ben Wortman has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Ben Wortman

Showing 421 - 430 of 688 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...69

Forum » Thread

For me, a 10x10 mid is so big, that there should be no issue with rainsplash. I only use a ground sheet.

In GEAR » mid and bivy in winter or rain
March 20, 6:57am

If there is any chance of snow being present, it would be better in my opinion to go "into" the titcomb basin via the col, vs "exiting" via knapsack. There was no snow on the w...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Must see locations in the Wind Rivers, later August?
March 19, 3:29pm

When I have sewed tipis in the past like the one you want to make this is what I did. If the edge of your vertical panel is 8' for example, I just started at the corner of the material I had ...

In Make Your Own Gear » Octamid Help
March 19, 7:48am

I dont think it has any effect. I have been using the soft bottles and dioxide for several years.

In GEAR » Chlorine Dioxide in Platypus Soft Bottle
March 17, 8:37pm

ExOfficio Underwear 25% off
ExOfficio Underwear 25% off @

In Gear Deals » ExOfficio Underwear 25% off
March 16, 3:17pm

WTB Jetboil pot support
Anyone got a Jetboil Pot Support they aren't using? (metal support for a frypan, not the plastic "feet" for the canister) I don't care if it is used. It just needs to be funtion...

In Gear Swap » WTB Jetboil pot support
March 15, 7:50am

Copper Spur Durability
Is anyone using a Copper Spur tent without the footprints? I have 2 of the copper spurs, and am always worried about taking them out without the footprints when we head out to the Rockies. The fl...

In GEAR » Copper Spur Durability
March 11, 9:44pm

How much
Randy I am eagerly awaiting my BCB right now. Do you know how much alcohol you used to boil the 16oz?

In GEAR » I am an Alcohol Convert!!
March 11, 4:14pm

Brett Is the jacket too small in the length or the girth for you? How is the sleeve length?

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Fugu jacket XLT Green
March 09, 1:47pm

Can you tell us your height and weight to get an idea on sizing? Thanks Ben

In Gear Swap » FS: New Balance Fugu jacket XLT Green
March 09, 8:33am

All Reader Reviews by Ben Wortman

Ben Wortman has posted no reviews.