Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Brendan Swihart (brendans) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Fruita CO
About Me Brendan Swihart has not added a biography yet.
CountryUnited
My Website URLhttp://outlivingblog.wordpress.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Brendan Swihart

Showing 421 - 430 of 614 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...62

Forum » Thread

Re: Thoughts on pack design
Great posts, Dave. Lots of good info here.

In Make Your Own Gear » Thoughts on pack design
December 04, 10:04pm

Re: Re: Hillmap + Snow Data
Awesome new features. Any chance of adding UTM grids in the future? Thanks for the great site and I love that you keep working to make it better.

In On the Web » My feature rich backcountry mapping site.
November 30, 4:26pm

Re: Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
Put me down for maybe...I'm definitely interested but can't commit yet...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Grand Canyon- Double Crossing aka "Rim-to-Rim-to-Rim"- BPL Group Run
November 12, 4:17pm

Re: Very light, stretchy fabric?
Awhile back I ordered some power mesh from fabricandsewing.com for pack pockets. It was too flimsy for pack pockets and is intended for clothing so I'd check that out. I think there are sever...

In Make Your Own Gear » Very light, stretchy fabric?
November 12, 8:54am

M50 for windshirt
The feel/weave of M50 is closer to the Houdini fabric and would probably shine in a windshirt application. I'd say it'd be a fair bit more breathable than M90. Go with M90 for more water ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG actual windshirt vs windjacket w/ Patagonia Houdini (-like) material
November 10, 6:15pm

Gila/Cabeza Prieta questions?
Dave, have you done any trips in CP/OPNP? It's a super intriguing place to me but I haven't talked to anyone who's backpacked there. Eugene, how is access in the winter to Gila? ...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Some place to be in February
November 10, 4:43pm

Re: big toebox
Might check out the new Altra Lone Peaks as well.

In GEAR » Recommend a trail runner with a narrow heel and wide deep toebox
November 09, 7:44am

Re: re: the Open
Sounds like a blast...definitely might be interested...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » The Bob Marshall Wilderness Open
November 08, 3:21pm

Great Old Broads for Wilderness online auction (Alpacka, other gear, books, etc)
http://auction.greatoldbroads.org/Home.taf just came across this and thought some might find something useful....

In Gear Deals » Great Old Broads for Wilderness online auction (Alpacka, other gear, books, etc)
November 08, 7:20am

Re: Ultralight softshell pants
If you can find the Patagonia Sol Patrol, they're awesome. 31 waist weighs about 6oz and they dry super fast.

In GEAR » UL softshell pants?
November 08, 7:11am

All Reader Reviews by Brendan Swihart

Brendan Swihart has posted no reviews.