Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 421 - 430 of 946 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...95

Forum » Thread

thanks!
Thanks! Not sure why the link did not load. Just added an is.gd link quickly: http://is.gd/Q0NLYd

In Post-Trip Reports » Autumn is coming: Mt Evans Wilderness
August 20, 8:14am

HTML
If you are comfortable with HTML, that works, too This method is really easy if you have photos on Picassa, Flickr of similar. You may want to have the photo at 500 x 375 as that seems to fit ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » How do you post pictures~!
August 19, 8:17pm

Autumn is coming: Mt Evans Wilderness
An overnight backpacking trip in the Mount Evans wilderness. In the mood for an overnighter backpacking trip, but not the crowds and traffic of Summit County or the Indians Peaks Wilderness, I...

In Post-Trip Reports » Autumn is coming: Mt Evans Wilderness
August 19, 7:23pm

sunglasses
I've lost countless sunglasses over the years. Some misplaced, some dropped, some broken. So it goes.

In GEAR » What piece of gear do you lose most often?
August 16, 9:22am

meet ups
A few years ago, I was very active with a local outdoor group that has since migrated to meetup. I made a few stumbles when I organized trips and learned my lessons after a few hiccups. Out o...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Search and rescue crews warn about online-based groups
August 14, 7:27am

Greylock
The Moneybrook Falls/ The Hopper loop is a classic Greylock hike that is perfect for an easy overmnighter. In fact, it was one of my first backpacking trips. http://www.troop-63.com/Forms/Maps/M...

In Pre-Trip Planning » Easy one nighter in New England?
August 12, 10:20am

BDUs
I find they are too heavy for hiking (JMO), but love them for trail work. They wear well and are inexpensive. Good for all around beater clothing: Used them for autumn climbing, car camping and ev...

In Philmont » Does No Cotton mean no cotton...?
August 08, 2:52pm

Polycotton
I've been using a Poly-cotton (65/35 blend) dress shirt in one form or another for about 15 yrs now. Sun protection, dries quick and helps with bugs too. ~$5 at the thrift store

In Philmont » Does No Cotton mean no cotton...?
August 08, 11:11am

ha!
Well played Nick. Well played. :)

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New JMT Speed Record
August 08, 9:37am

sharing experinces
THat's it..I am no longer going to share photos, trip reports or outdoor advice. That includes my family and my friends. Seems more "pure" to keep it to myself. :D Going to get ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » New JMT Speed Record
August 08, 8:14am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.