BPL Community Profile

Paul Magnanti (PaulMags) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale People's Republic of Boulder
About Me I like to hike, backpack, camp and backcountry ski every so often...
CityBoulder
StateCO
My Website URLhttp://www.pmags.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Paul Magnanti

Showing 421 - 430 of 876 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...88

Forum » Thread

AND
Have you seen the 1970s fashions??? Egads. Talk about the bad old days.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Balls and Sunshine Ripped-off on the CDT!!
May 17, 11:42am

Funny...
If it fits you, carries your load and does not make you ache at the end of a long hiking day..then yes, why not use a "women's pack" ? I put it in quotes because it is still nylon,...

In GEAR » Can a Guy use a Women's Pack?
May 15, 6:51pm

The Herd
Not defending "The Herd" but rather questioning the tone of the article. It is good to get off the beaten path and explore different areas. Safe to say I wander off the beaten path,...

In Philosophy & Technique » Following the Herd.
May 14, 8:04am

The Trail Show #12 - The Colorado Trail
Today we bring you Episode #12 - It's our 1-Year Anniversary Show! On this month's episode we discuss Disco & P.O.D.'s weekend at ADZPCTKO, Mags recent Dominguez Canyon hike, ...

In On the Web » The Trail Show #12 - The Colorado Trail
May 13, 10:40am

The Herd
My friend and I are hiking this Saturday to a popular, local peak. There are more interesting places. Places with less people and perhaps more scenic. But this peak is able to be reached ea...

In Philosophy & Technique » Following the Herd.
May 13, 10:29am

Cool!
Look forward to seeing it. Great area...isn't ? And yeah, we've known each other for quite a bit. I was best man for d-low. We've all been to each other's weddings an...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Podcasts?
May 13, 8:32am

Gear strategy
We are probably the wrong show to listen to for "gear strategy" :). If you like shooting the breeze with some good friends who happen to discuss the outdoors, we are about your style. ...

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » BPL Podcasts?
May 12, 9:17pm

Friends
"or unless after 3 miles they are exhausted and whining about how they need a break and not sure they can make it as far as you planned." See above about knowing my friends, how they a...

In Editor's Roundtable » The SUL Mindset
May 11, 5:30pm

oy vey
"Similarly, if I'm planning a big trip with a friend, and I have a 6 lb base weight and they have a 10lb base weight, you can bet that I'll be doing what I can to balance that out or t...

May 11, 10:29am

labels
"In which case it seems all these silly labels have outlived their usefulness." In a large part, yes. At least IMO. Gear is just the the tool. Don't get too wrapped up in th...

May 10, 10:42am

All Reader Reviews by Paul Magnanti

Paul Magnanti has posted no reviews.