BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 421 - 430 of 653 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...66

Forum » Thread

Clear drying brush-on adhesive?
Anyone have a recommendation for a good clear drying brush-on adhesive? I'm making some groundsheets from Tyvek and have been using good ol contact cement, which forms a great bond but dries to...

In Make Your Own Gear » Clear drying brush-on adhesive?
October 17, 9:10pm

Re: Re: Thanks Ken.
ten four

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
October 16, 9:18pm

Thanks Ken.
...for your efforts to organize this and keep the thread updated. Can I bring you a bomber of your favorite beer or sumfin?

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Trinity Alps, Morris Meadow Octoberfest
October 16, 8:57pm

Friday
Despite Ken being downtrodden via 'the man' I'll still be heading up, I'll just be driving solo I guess. If anyone is arriving in the afternoon Friday and wants a hiking buddy fo...

October 13, 9:04pm

Re: MSR Hubba
Hey Craig, does the Hubba have a vent (or vents) on the fly? I recently did a side by side on the Hubba Hubba, Copper Spur UL2, and REI Quarter Dome T2. I don't know how similar the designs are...

In GEAR » Freestanding solo tent with low condensation?
October 11, 9:00pm

Re: Central Japan Alps Trip Essay
Miguel, Very beautiful. The more I see of Japan, the more I want to find a way to get there. Great work on the essay. Jacob.

In On the Web » Central Japan Alps Trip Essay
October 11, 11:20am

Manufacturer Directory
...made a little update of the manufacturer directory to add Google +1 buttons. It's a nice way to keep tracks of things you like, but more importantly when you +1 them it improves their search...

In On the Web » Hike It. Like It.
October 11, 11:18am

Re: Support
"I support cottage because I believe in the power of small business to anchor our domestic communities, not because they are always making the best stuff. That's it right there. My thou...

In GEAR » support the cottage industry clothing/gear...the real deal!
October 11, 9:16am

Re: T2
They clearanced out all of the T2's and T2 Plus tents, doing the same with the T3's. A friend of mine picked up a T2 for ~$150 after tax and shipping... great deal on the tent. The new m...

In GEAR » REI Quarter Dome T2 Question
October 10, 9:57am

Great Report
...and photos! Thanks for sharing them, Eugene. You're right on about kids making connections. Once ours started asking us if we were 'going to hiking' every time we dropped them off...

In Post-Trip Reports » Overnight with the kiddos in the White Mountain Wilderness.
October 07, 3:59pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am