BPL Community Profile

Jacob D (JacobD) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale North Bay
About Me Jacob D has not added a biography yet.
CitySan Rafael
StateCA
My Website URLhttp://www.hikeitlikeit.com

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Jacob D

Showing 421 - 430 of 592 | Page: 1 ...34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ...60

Forum » Thread

Ants in my pants
This has been troubling me for quite some time... can anyone advise on how to do the "ants in your pants" dance? Sorry, too much sugar in my morning coffee. So, I never realized how ...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Ants in my pants
August 01, 9:06am

Re: options
Nice series of videos there. Thanks for posting. The lightweight strop looks pretty good!

In GEAR » Ultralight Sharpening Set-up?
July 30, 11:20am

Re: Alcohol consumpsion, same as at home?
Ha... I thought the same thing. Guess we need less wine drinkers to answer your question :)

In GEAR » Alcohol consumpsion, same as at home?
July 30, 11:14am

Re: 2nd gen Sawyer filter
David, There are several photos on that can be seen on the link I posted earlier. You asked how a quick disconnect works, I'm not sure if that's exactly what you wanted to know but I sha...

In GEAR » PCT water filter
July 30, 11:11am

Re: Sawyer 1st vs. 2nd Gen Version
Tony you covered the differences. A few thoughts on your comments and comments from slightly above... - The quick disconnects only make more parts to deal with the first time you put everything ...

July 29, 4:10pm

Blue stuff
Call me crazy but I actually think the blue Gatorade is pretty tasty... unfortunately never seen it in powder form. The only other flavors I can drink are classic orange and green. The rest is just...

In Philosophy & Technique » The science of Gatorade
July 29, 3:43pm

Re: Backpacking with kids
Steven, I tend to agree with Rog. As we parents know, the kiddos are sponges when it comes to learning by example. I think as long as you bring up the point that you do things differently than t...

In Philosophy & Technique » backpacking with kids - increasing their role
July 29, 10:10am

Re: Sawyer
Like Tony, I also use the Sawyer. In fact my system is very similar to his (and he has a very detailed review posted) just more modern since Sawyer has come along with some updates to the filter an...

July 28, 11:36am

Pro Tick Remedy
Ticks love me. I have the "pro tick remedy" and it's easy enough to use. That other remover looks a little convoluted in comparison. I've never used nor seen it until now. For ...

In GEAR » Tick Key
July 26, 2:08pm

Bear Vault
pm sent

In Gear Swap » FS: Bearvault 500
July 26, 12:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Jacob D

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

WalMart
Yearly bump to bring the Wally World rating down where it should be :)

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
January 20, 10:56am