BPL Community Profile

Sumi Wada (DetroitTigerFan) - BPL Forum Member

My Locale Ann Arbor
About Me Sumi Wada has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Sumi Wada

Showing 421 - 430 of 461 | Page: 1 ...28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: WTB: 498 moosejaw points
Email sent to Daisy.

In Gear Swap » WTB: 498 moosejaw points
April 18, 8:54pm

Re: WTB: 498 moosejaw points
I think I have about 600 points. You're welcome to them; no need to pay me. They're always expiring on my anyway, so I would be happy someone got some use out of them! I think all I ne...

In Gear Swap » WTB: 498 moosejaw points
April 18, 2:20pm

Re: ULA packs -- experience with different strap types?
I recently tried both the Ohm and Circuit with the S-straps. On me, the straps curve in right below my collar bone and then curve out again below my arm pits. When they say "designed for...

In GEAR » ULA packs -- experience with different strap types?
April 13, 9:31am

Re: Creating an ALL USA MADE UL Gear List
>> 3. Bag - quilts, yes, but what about sleeping bags? I believe both Western Mountaineering and Feathered Friends bags are made in the US.

In GEAR » Creating an ALL USA MADE UL Gear List
April 11, 10:12am

Has anyone ever tried one of these?
Has anyone ever tried/seen one of these? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CZ9B5W/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_2?ie=UTF8&m=A1729W3053T57N

In GEAR » Best mug for morning coffee?
April 04, 8:35am

Re: What air pad for my toddler? Crazy kid won't sleep on foam anymore
So, are you sure that it's really a comfort issue and not that he justs want to have the same pad that you have? Just a thought; you might want to make sure before you invest in an expensive p...

In GEAR » What air pad for my toddler? Crazy kid won't sleep on foam anymore
March 25, 3:12pm

Re: total hooey
>> I see no need to come on a public forum and label someone as sexist. I actually don't recall anyone being labeled as a sexist. I think the OP's original question was poorly dir...

In GEAR » What size backpack for my Wife?
March 24, 12:29pm

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What size backpack for my Wife?
Just to clarify and I promise not to belabor the point any further than this. It really isn't about how much women are capable of carrying. It's about coming to a public forum like this and...

In GEAR » What size backpack for my Wife?
March 23, 2:08pm

Re: Nice
Snail mail - it was a postcard. I do get emails from them as well with promo codes once in a while.

In Gear Deals » Moosejaw coupon for you Michiganders
March 23, 12:26pm

Re: What do you carry your spreads in?
For peanut butter, I use a small screw-top container. I think it's made by Nalgene and holds 1 or 2 fl oz. I don't always want the amount that a single serving gives me, so this works well....

In GEAR » What do you carry your spreads in?
March 23, 12:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Sumi Wada

Sumi Wada has posted no reviews.