BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 4171 - 4180 of 4960 | Page: 1 ...409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 ...496

Forum » Thread

Re: Science of how KISSCARE Ultra Products protect skinFIS
I don't think I have a big enough shovel to work my way through this. But if sheer quantity of verbage is any indication, Kisscare products must be outstanding. I'm out of here.

In GEAR » KISSCARE Biomedical liquid: multi purpose solution to blisters/footcare/first aid/burns/insects/sun/rain?
May 26, 8:39pm

Re: Science of how KISSCARE Ultra Products protect skinFIS
Kieth, Can you point me to Peer Reviewed papers on your product? You mention a Harvard study. I assume there are others. Thanks.

In GEAR » KISSCARE Biomedical liquid: multi purpose solution to blisters/footcare/first aid/burns/insects/sun/rain?
May 26, 5:02pm

Re: Trail Maintenance Forum?
Tom, Adding 'forum' to the search turns up a number of sites....

In Other Activities » Trail Maintenance Forum?
May 26, 12:36pm

Re: Women and frameless packs
My wife is not a "gear head", she is a "gear user", and if it takes any fiddling to "make it right" she is not interested. She tried a ~2002 vintage Golite frameles...

In GEAR » Jam2 - Good Fit for my Wife?
May 26, 12:23pm

Re: Trail Maintenance Forum?
Tom, A Google of ["trail maintenance" guidelines] turned up this. Dig around in your local area and you should find some trail building groups to provide specific guidelines for your...

In Other Activities » Trail Maintenance Forum?
May 26, 10:55am

Re: Thru-hiking with a 3 month old baby?
Doug, I'll counterpoint your comments on high temperatures with my experience floating on the Green in April a long time ago. It was hot until a storm moved in. That rain was Cold! It wa...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Thru-hiking with a 3 month old baby?
May 26, 9:32am

Re: 7-10 days of food in Weekender
Kevin, This helps a lot. I can now see it's possible. Would you be willing to e-mail the Excel file? It would be easier than 200% on the screen. And I could then cut and paste and organize ...

In GEAR » Bearikade Weekender: Which ULA pack
May 25, 4:04pm

Re: Re: 7-10 days of food in Weekender
Rick, I'm lurking in the background on this one, but it is near and dear to me. 10 days in a Weekender seems like magic. Any and all information, tips, and tricks greatly appreciated. ...

In GEAR » Bearikade Weekender: Which ULA pack
May 25, 3:19pm

Re: Patch a Water Bladder
Call them. Explain what you see. Be polite and honest. They will say yes or no.... I have had several Platys replaced in this same situation.

In GEAR » Patch a Water Bladder
May 25, 1:27pm

Re: Patch a Water Bladder
Rich, Sounds like you got your use out of it. But if you hit a store the same day the Rep was there I wouldn't be surprised if you ended up with a bladder. On the other hand, Tear-Aid A is...

In GEAR » Patch a Water Bladder
May 25, 12:33pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm