Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 4141 - 4150 of 5221 | Page: 1 ...406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ...523

Forum » Thread

Re: HDR - High Dynamic Range Camera?
So far then, only the LX3, on the next release?

In Photography » HDR - High Dynamic Range Camera?
October 09, 3:20pm

Chris, I did uncover the DoubleShot feature of the Ricoh GRD III. But I could not find a reference to exposure auto-bracketing. Can you tell me if it has auto-bracketing from -2 to +2? Than...

October 09, 2:54pm

Re: LX3
Frederic, You nailed it. That is the question and LX3 is one answer. Any others out there? Edit: The LX3 auto bracketing is a only on the 2.0 firmware, due "real soon now". S...

October 09, 12:42pm

Rick, I'm not hoping for auto-HDR in an inexpensive camera, only auto-bracketing from -2 to +2 over 3 or 5 exposures. My lowly Sony Cybershot W170 auto-brackets at -1, 0,+1. It even has a...

October 09, 12:39pm

bump...

October 09, 11:54am

Re: Your math is correct
Craig, This really intrigues me. The science side says somethings has got to give. Input, output, basal metabolism, and all that. The reality side seems to say something different. Looking at t...

In Gear Lists » Updated Gear List
October 09, 11:19am

Re: Re: You need to be able to calibrate
Brian, I meant that if your scale is under reporting a known weight you can compensate by adding weight to the scale's platform until the readout indicates the correct weight. For instance, us...

In GEAR » BPL Scale
October 09, 10:01am

Re: Re: Fees?
WHAT! Dewey is pulling our chain? After posting less than an hour ago - "I would suggest, that you at least TRY to grow up and post something relevant to the issue." Miguel, sure...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » West Coast Trail Gear Questions
October 09, 9:00am

Re: Fees?
I think it's covered under a reciprocity agreement between our two governments. We rescue lost blokes in Yellowstone and scrape them off the highways in Washington. And you do the same in y...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » West Coast Trail Gear Questions
October 09, 8:34am

Re: Your math is correct
Larry, How many consecutive days have you been out at 1400 calories per day? How many miles per day? I can understand 3, maybe 4, days at 15 miles/day, but any more days that that seems pretty...

In Gear Lists » Updated Gear List
October 09, 8:29am

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm