BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 4141 - 4150 of 4601 | Page: 1 ...406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ...461

Forum » Thread

Re: loaflifters
Oh, Brain - About the Ohm being available "in the next couple of days" - Can you speculate a little? Thanks.

In GEAR » ULA Circuit
February 04, 4:24pm

The Search Box
Admin- The search box no longer clears on each new entry - preserving the original input! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Somebody take that programmer to dinner.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » The Search Box
February 04, 4:21pm

Re: Camo DuoMid
John, About setting up - I really struggled to get a perfect pitch until I realized that I was setting my pole to high. When you ordered your Mid the MLD site first stated that 57" wa...

In GEAR » MLD DuoMid Pics (yellow)
February 04, 1:09pm

RE: "UL Uncoated Nylon for Inner Tent"
Ben, 0.7 ounce Nanoseum is at Thru-Hiker.

In Make Your Own Gear » UL Uncoated Nylon for Inner Tent
February 04, 8:17am

Re: Re: Lightweight Testimony: My Journey into Lightweight Backpacking
Great story. Amazing journey in so many ways. Thanks!

In Editor's Roundtable » Lightweight Testimony: My Journey into Lightweight Backpacking
February 03, 8:33pm

Re: Wood utensils
Brian, My second attempt above comes in at 0.47 ounces and is the same length as a long handled Ti spoon. With a little shaping and sanding you could lose some weight.

In Make Your Own Gear » Natural wood sealant???
February 03, 4:19pm

Re: DuoMid Bug Net with Floor
Brad - The zipper is a basic YKK #3 Coil with two double-pull sliders.

In Make Your Own Gear » DuoMid Bug Net with Floor
February 03, 12:38pm

Re: Wood utensils
Round 2 -

In Make Your Own Gear » Natural wood sealant???
February 03, 12:21pm

Re: Searching?
Ryan, Just curious, are you using Advanced search and 'all words'? And Ashley's suggestion is a good one. It works.

In Website & Forum Admin/Support » Searching?
February 02, 7:57pm

Re: Pants and Shirt Pattern
I have not done any taping but it would certainly give you a flatter seam. And somewhere -Quest?- tape got a very good rating compared to sewing. Keep us posted. Taping some cuben together is o...

In Make Your Own Gear » Pants and Shirt Pattern
February 02, 5:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm