BPL Community Profile

Greg Mihalik (greg23) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado
About Me Hiker, biker, skier.
greg at smgm dot org

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Greg Mihalik

Showing 4141 - 4150 of 5157 | Page: 1 ...406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ...516

Forum » Thread

Re: Potty Trowel
Borrowing from another poster - Condolences.

In Editor's Roundtable » Make Your Own Gear - A Titanium Potty Trowel
September 30, 5:24am

Re: Posting a Long Gear List
Try it. You'll see why.

In Philosophy & Technique » Posting a Long Gear List
September 29, 4:48pm

Re: Re: Posting a Long Gear List
"why not take the link to your excel file in your profile page and embed it as a link in your post?" Because that ties the thread to a Gear List which will change over time - making th...

September 29, 4:22pm

Posting a Long Gear List
My gear list is about 120 lines long, in Excel. How do I include it in a post? (Not my Profile) In Excel I can Save As a pdf, and then from the pdf Export to JPG, but that results in 3 JPGs bas...

September 28, 10:11pm

Re: REI
Anyone got a lower price?

In GEAR » MicroPur Tablets - Best Source?
September 28, 8:53pm

Re: Anyone tried these bottles?
Roger, I tip my hat to you. Wonderful that you suggested it! And that they listened. Thanks.

In GEAR » Anyone tried these bottles?
September 28, 6:48pm

Re: Re: Cuben tarps - roll or stuff?
Carefully folding, and squeegeeing out the air will result in a much smaller package. Nonetheless the stuff sack should be big enough to accommodate a wet tarp stuffed in a hurry.

In GEAR » Cuben tarps - roll or stuff?
September 27, 5:20pm

Re: Avalanche
And if you are wearing an AvaLung, get it in place before you launch. And for solo hikers, make sure you can reach that PLB, no matter what happens.

In Winter Hiking » Avalanche
September 27, 5:15pm

Re: finally
So the assumption is that the aluminum will always be on rocks and thus protected from the heat of the fire?

In Make Your Own Gear » 1 oz. grill
September 27, 3:45pm

Re: Water
Dan, I assume by "chlorine pills" you mean "chlorine dioxide". If not, it's something you should look into. There isn't any free chlorine, it's the oxygen componen...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » West Coast Trail Gear Questions
September 24, 7:54pm

All Reader Reviews by Greg Mihalik

Showing 1 - 3 of 3 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Therm-a-Rest Neoair
This rating reflects use below 40° F. For summer use it could go much higher. I have wanted to try the Therm-A-Rest Neoair (72"), hoping it would be both light and warm. I've been thr...

In Sleeping Pads - Inflatable
April 18, 10:35am

Petzl e+LITE
Just to get my experience into this thread here is a ...

In Lights - Flashlights & Headlamps
December 02, 7:00pm

Alpkit CarbonLite
Poor packing on my part resulted in a TD 12-10 stove getting a little squashed. I straightened it out as best possible and continued to use it for 8 more days, with no discernable loss of functionali...

In Trekking Poles
June 09, 6:23pm