BPL Community Profile

Andy Berner (Berner9) - BPL Lifetime Member

My Locale Michigan
About Me Mostly just day hike at the moment.
CityPortage
StateMI
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear List2 nighter. Fall colors Manistee River Trail 09

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Andy Berner

Showing 411 - 419 of 419 | Page: 1 ...23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Forum » Thread

Re: Long challenging day hikes
Thanks for all the ideas. Just did a fun 18 miles on the Jordan river pathway this weekend here in Michigan.

In Other Activities » Long challenging day hikes
August 16, 5:06pm

Long challenging day hikes
Got a Vacation coming up and I'm still collecting all my lightweight gear. So instead of backpacking, I am looking to still get out on the trail and hike. I'm looking for ideas for long...

In Other Activities » Long challenging day hikes
August 10, 2:49pm

MYOG 5 Yards to SUL - Tarp Question
Edit: Doh! O man. old post.... lol. My intentions was to do a search for myog tarp and as I read this thread I decide to add my input. After actually spending time to do this I notice the thread ...

In Make Your Own Gear » MYOG 5 Yards to SUL - Tarp Question
August 09, 1:54pm

Stunning
Great report. I wish I lived closer out west. Michigan is beautiful in areas but not on a scale like that. Thanks for sharing

In Post-Trip Reports » Enchantments Tour, July 12-16, 2009
August 01, 6:56pm

ether
sent. Thanks

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ether Wind Shirt
July 16, 5:59pm

ether
Ill take it. will send $ once I get Paypal adress

In Gear Swap » FS: Golite Ether Wind Shirt
July 16, 3:10pm

lint
"Most disgusting fire hazard - ever." wow...didn't think about it like that. Although its in the corner with nothing around it should be ok but I'm gonna go clean it up now. ...

In Editor's Roundtable » Up in Smoke: Backcountry Fire Building Videocast
July 15, 7:41pm

Got lint?
Did someone say they need some lint? Alright this is embarrassing but here it goes. Lint collecting for 2.5 years with me and my 3 roommates that has collected in the corner of my basement....

In Editor's Roundtable » Up in Smoke: Backcountry Fire Building Videocast
July 15, 6:01pm

Isle Royale
http://www.irnha.org/the.store?cart_id=9776913.18965&page=/catalog/IRNHAproducts.html#map Scroll down a little. They have a map and chart section.

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Isle Royale
March 17, 12:36pm

All Reader Reviews by Andy Berner

Showing 1 - 5 of 5 | Page: 1

Review

Category

TrailLite Designs Ebira
The TrailLite Designs Ebira is a wonderful piece of gear for the tenkara fisherman. ...

In Miscellaneous Products
August 08, 2:03pm

Mountain Laurel Designs
Great service and just awesome super light gear. I owned or do own 4 or 5 pieces of MLD gear and have 2 more on order. Ron is top notch and I can't wait to get my new packs.

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 08, 2:09pm

Gossamer Gear
The couple times Ive called to add something on to my order I have been very pleased with there customer service. It wasn't Glen or Grant the two who most people know. It was another guy and wa...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
June 08, 2:03pm

Gossamer Gear Lightrek 4 Adjustable CF Trekking Poles
I don't know what it is, but just like everyone else this would be one of my favorite pieces of gear. Friends and people I meet out on the trail always have the "wow" face when I let th...

In Trekking Poles
October 20, 11:25am

Gossamer Gear The One
After a couple short trips out in this tent, I am very happy with it. Ive only used it this late summer and early fall. I know some people say the spinnaker fabric is noisy but I do not have any pro...

In Shelters - Single Wall Tents
October 20, 10:46am