Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 401 - 410 of 534 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...54

Forum » Thread

GoLite Poncho
Andy, I just checked GoLite's site. They're in stock. Plus if you sign-In and review another product, you'll get a 20% off coupon code to use. Susan

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Poncho Tarp
April 20, 3:38pm

Re: Pls help! Anyone have a spare STP 40% or more code to share?
Vanessa, I get their e-mails -a lot everyday - and the codes are usually attached to the e-mail, not separate. If you're not a member, you could open an account with them. Of course the...

In Gear Deals » Anyone have Sierra Trading Post 35% coupon?, help!
April 20, 3:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Golite Sale & Code
Anna, Thanks, I thought that I was, but wasn't I had to update my account for my new e-mail. I submitted several reviews but only received a coupon code for the one I did after I renewed my...

In Gear Deals » Crazy Golite Sale
April 20, 2:43pm

Re: Re: Golite Sale & Code
oh and for the record, my posted reviews are sincere, truthful and accurate. I own or have used what I reviewed. I love Goilite products. They may not all be the absolute lightest, but the quali...

April 20, 2:25pm

Re: Golite Sale & Code
I just submitted a few reviews and haven't received any e-mails or coupon codes yet..... either it's over or ir takes awhile.

April 20, 2:11pm

Re: Re: Sale
use USPS size small "if it fits it ships" box for less than $5.00.

April 20, 1:22pm

Re: Re: Help Needed; JMT FP trek synopsis & 2012 gear
Amen Bob G! As a marathoner and triathlete, eating while active, through aerobitic and strenuous movement, is indeed essential to racing well and completing the tasks at hand. To that end, I st...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help Needed; JMT FP trek synopsis & 2012 gear
April 17, 5:09pm

Re: Mid 40's Sleep System
I would be cold. You didn't mention if you were using a tarp or simply cowboy camping. If it were me, I would get rid of the bivy and/ or liner (depending on your shelter) and get a 30-40F ...

In GEAR » Mid 40's Sleep System
April 17, 4:58pm

Re: Are bathtub floors necessary?
I don't think there is a hard and fast rule either way. It's all about trade-offs - weight, money, etc. Plus, where are you BPing and what is the weather/climate. Personally, I approac...

In GEAR » Are bathtub floors necessary?
April 17, 4:45pm

Re: Anything better than a 70L Jam (older Pinnacle) for my needs?
I have a Pinnacle and I use a Z-Lite eggshell, accordion folding mattress in it for support. With that set up I have comfortably carried 30 lbs, when loaded with extra water after a resupply. B...

In GEAR » Anything better than a 70L Jam (older Pinnacle) for my needs?
April 15, 11:26pm

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.