Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Susan Papuga (veganaloha) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale USA
About Me Susan Papuga has not added a biography yet.
CityHonolulu
StateHawaii
CountryUSA
My PDF Gear ListJMT 2012

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Susan Papuga

Showing 401 - 410 of 536 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...54

Forum » Thread

Re: Re: Re: LOL look how many golite reviews from the last few days
Neil, +1 IMHO, the go heavy comments come across as snide and arrogant whether they are meant to or not. I'm noticing a lot more combative posts on BPL, how, sad! GoLite makes a quality...

In Gear Deals » Crazy Golite Sale
April 22, 11:31am

Re: Wow
So jealous. I wanted an RS1 quilt in short length, but they're out and won't be making synthetic quilts at least for the next few years as their quilts will only be available in down. So...

April 20, 4:07pm

GoLite Poncho
Andy, I just checked GoLite's site. They're in stock. Plus if you sign-In and review another product, you'll get a 20% off coupon code to use. Susan

In Gear Swap » WTB: Golite Poncho Tarp
April 20, 3:38pm

Re: Pls help! Anyone have a spare STP 40% or more code to share?
Vanessa, I get their e-mails -a lot everyday - and the codes are usually attached to the e-mail, not separate. If you're not a member, you could open an account with them. Of course the...

In Gear Deals » Anyone have Sierra Trading Post 35% coupon?, help!
April 20, 3:33pm

Re: Re: Re: Golite Sale & Code
Anna, Thanks, I thought that I was, but wasn't I had to update my account for my new e-mail. I submitted several reviews but only received a coupon code for the one I did after I renewed my...

April 20, 2:43pm

Re: Re: Golite Sale & Code
oh and for the record, my posted reviews are sincere, truthful and accurate. I own or have used what I reviewed. I love Goilite products. They may not all be the absolute lightest, but the quali...

April 20, 2:25pm

Re: Golite Sale & Code
I just submitted a few reviews and haven't received any e-mails or coupon codes yet..... either it's over or ir takes awhile.

April 20, 2:11pm

Re: Re: Sale
use USPS size small "if it fits it ships" box for less than $5.00.

April 20, 1:22pm

Re: Re: Help Needed; JMT FP trek synopsis & 2012 gear
Amen Bob G! As a marathoner and triathlete, eating while active, through aerobitic and strenuous movement, is indeed essential to racing well and completing the tasks at hand. To that end, I st...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Help Needed; JMT FP trek synopsis & 2012 gear
April 17, 5:09pm

Re: Mid 40's Sleep System
I would be cold. You didn't mention if you were using a tarp or simply cowboy camping. If it were me, I would get rid of the bivy and/ or liner (depending on your shelter) and get a 30-40F ...

In GEAR » Mid 40's Sleep System
April 17, 4:58pm

All Reader Reviews by Susan Papuga

Susan Papuga has posted no reviews.