Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 401 - 410 of 820 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...82

Forum » Thread

SS2
I've owned an SS2 since last summer, after an extensive search on 2+P shelters. It has gobs of space, partly because of the vertical walls, and partly because of the large vestibules. I'd...

In GEAR » Anyone have experience with the Stratospire 2?
April 03, 12:12am

Re: New 2013 Tarptent Models
It might be splitting hairs, but I think Franco has said that while he represents TarpTent in Australia, all orders are placed with and fulfilled by Henry and the US organization. Speaking of wh...

In GEAR » New 2013 Tarptent Models
April 02, 8:19pm

Re: Brooks-Range Mojave
Sounds to me like yours is out of spec. I'd suggest taking them up on the exchange offer, and if that one is no different for you, get a refund. There's always a risk of being the early a...

In GEAR » Brooks-Range Mojave Down Jacket
April 02, 12:05pm

Re: 10 Reasons
Not to mention snakes and bears and mountain lions, oh and did I mention snakes...? Stay at home. Please.

In Philosophy & Technique » 10 Reasons why you should never spend time in the backcountry
April 02, 11:20am

Re: Snowshoe sizing
A solid comparison of the 25s and the 30s here: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=56542 I'm 5'9" / 180lb and found ...

In GEAR » Snowshoe sizing
April 02, 9:02am

Re: Nooo! what to do?
Head for them thar hills. At higher altitudes late season snow means I'll be using mine through the end of this month, and wishful thinking has me hoping maybe into early May also.

In Gear Deals » MSR Lightning Ascent Snow Shoes - All Sizes 60% Off - $108-$120
April 02, 8:52am

Re: Panasonic GPS
Uh-oh, I hear feature creep entering the artist formerly known as T-Funk's wishlist.

In Photography » Rugged waterproof cameras with excellent image quality
April 02, 7:06am

Re: MSR Lightning Ascent Snow Shoes - All Sizes 60% Off - $108-$120
I bought a pair of the 30"s last week when they were 50% off, called Amazon yesterday and they agreed to refund me the $30 difference between the price I paid and the current price, no questio...

In Gear Deals » MSR Lightning Ascent Snow Shoes - All Sizes 60% Off - $108-$120
April 02, 6:49am

Windshield
@Jim, Ahah! Now we know why you bring your daughter on treks. So how effective a windshield is she?

In GEAR » Soto Windmaster - can be ordered -
April 01, 8:05pm

Burn
Emailed you about the Burn

In Gear Swap » Mountain Laurel Designs BURN pack, and other nice gear...
March 30, 4:41pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am