BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W-ish
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 401 - 410 of 794 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...80

Forum » Thread

GooseFeet Gear
@Rick - You're looking for goosefeetgear.com. He doesn't have any down jackets listed on his products page right now, but much of what he offers is custom work.

In GEAR » NEW Patagonia Encapsil ("Dry Down") Parka
March 11, 9:53pm

Kaitum testing
Let me guess, you fired up the hairdryer and let 'er rip :-) The Kaitum's arguably better suited to above treeline use than below, given its large footprint. After I left it at home and s...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
March 10, 9:54pm

Kaitum 3
Ben - Your measurements are close enough to be identical with my K3. Total packed weight, excluding the footprint, is 7lb 3oz. I've yet to take the footprint out with me, as the floor is pretty...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
March 10, 7:54pm

Bitte ein Bit
Good choice there, Travis.

In GEAR » It's Just So Cute!!!
March 09, 11:50pm

Re: Osprey Grab Bag
Definitely not. It'll fit a digital point & squirt or a micro 4/3 with pancake lens, but not a full on DSLR.

In GEAR » Osprey Grab Bag
March 09, 11:01pm

SL2
I was just in the GoLite store in Boulder. I was told that all Shangri-La shelters are available only in evergreen for 2013. If the discontinued product is in bamboo yellow, then you have a legitim...

In GEAR » Differences between Shangri La II Fly vs Shangri La II Tarp
March 09, 2:12pm

McGuckin
Sorry to hear that, Jack. McGuckin Hardware is my local store, and over the years I've had great customer service from them. I just popped in there having read your post, and sure enough they a...

In Gear Deals » Pro Expedition sled for a pulk--Boulder, CO
March 09, 2:08pm

Re lack of info
That's a reasonable request, Mike. I suspect Ron doesn't have the deep pockets that Patagonia has to pay off overenthusiastic bloggers :-) I still want to see if it's possible for a...

In GEAR » New 'Compact' Trailstar
March 09, 8:58am

T-Shirt
"Bloody" being the operative word, if I remember most scenes that Samuel Jackson appeared in. Great backstory on how the film came about, and who fought who for parts here: http://www.va...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Northern Midwest Hiking-Centric GGG @ Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
March 08, 7:21pm

Cloudkilt as a door
Hi William, many thanks for that suggestion. I checked out Joe's site and see he's set up the Cloudkilt to be used as a beak on tarps, although not for the Hexamid. I'll take some mea...

In GEAR » New 'Compact' Trailstar
March 07, 2:47pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am