BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W (Near enough)
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 401 - 410 of 746 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...75

Forum » Thread

Tarp Tent SS1 vs Duomid for Michigan Winter
Are you going fly-only for this trip? If so, I'd take the Soulo without a second thought.

In GEAR » Tarp Tent SS1 vs Duomid for Michigan Winter
February 14, 11:54am

Watch your filthy fingers
This forum software is the dog's bollocks.

In Chaff » Watch your filthy fingers
February 13, 9:42pm

Re: Re: Re: Panasonic DMC-G3
Woah! - B&H is cheaper than Amazon's sources. Yes, that's the one. Weight-wise there's only 18g in it between the two models.

In Photography » Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
February 13, 4:11pm

Panasonic DMC-G3
If you like the idea of an interchangeable lens camera with the Micro 4/3 format, take a look at the Panasonic G3. It's being closed out at about 30% off the original price (was $599 w/o lens,...

In Photography » Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1
February 13, 10:59am

FS: NEW MLD Cuben Trailstar
They know who they are already, and they don't need any encouragement from you, Stephen :-)

In Gear Swap » FS: NEW MLD Cuben Trailstar
February 12, 7:34pm

Discounts
Hilleberg is one of a few companies that prohibit retailers from discounting prices. Retailers can have their distribution rights pulled if they violate that agreement. I've had conversations w...

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
February 12, 3:40pm

'Berg it is
Like I said, Ken - purely by word association it seemed discordant. In reality, you'll have no argument from me that the 'Berg inners help keep them toasty.

February 10, 10:22pm

'Berg it is
Alright Ken, purely in terms of word association - I'd say strong, yes absolutely. But warm? That's not the first thing that comes to mind :-) Yet I've never been cold in my Soulo or ...

February 10, 10:14pm

Soulo in wet, heavy snow Feb 2012
Doug - Thanks again for breathing life into this thread, and sharing your experiences. Agreed, everyone I've spoken to - including folks at Hilleberg - warned me the Jannu is snug for two. Th...

February 10, 9:57pm

Re: Anjan
For the same packed weight as the Soulo, I like the look of the Anjan 3GT. I did read a review of the Anjan 2 on outdoorgearlab.com - the one Max was selling on Gear Swap recently. Strange revi...

February 10, 4:21pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am