BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W-ish
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 401 - 410 of 787 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...79

Forum » Thread

Re lack of info
That's a reasonable request, Mike. I suspect Ron doesn't have the deep pockets that Patagonia has to pay off overenthusiastic bloggers :-) I still want to see if it's possible for a...

In GEAR » New 'Compact' Trailstar
March 09, 8:58am

T-Shirt
"Bloody" being the operative word, if I remember most scenes that Samuel Jackson appeared in. Great backstory on how the film came about, and who fought who for parts here: http://www.va...

In Hiking Partners / Group Trip Announcements » Northern Midwest Hiking-Centric GGG @ Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
March 08, 7:21pm

Cloudkilt as a door
Hi William, many thanks for that suggestion. I checked out Joe's site and see he's set up the Cloudkilt to be used as a beak on tarps, although not for the Hexamid. I'll take some mea...

March 07, 2:47pm

Bargepole
Gary, you could make it telescoping, tenkara style, for ease of transport. BTW hoping to make the meeting on the 18th, clients permitting.

In Food, Hydration, and Nutrition » Your favorite meal from Packit?
March 07, 1:14pm

Re: Re: Back on track
Look Mum, no airbags. From the title I was hoping to see a few Moggie Minors go airborne along with the minis, but I had to settle for a couple of totalled 2200s.

March 07, 12:33pm

Re: Re: Bears
Only when they're supposed to be hibernating. So, Stephen, would you recommend going with one of the samplers from Packit, or ordering a la carte?

March 07, 12:22pm

Sponsored by Go Lite?
A lot of product placement in those pics, Mags :-) Looks like a great time was had by all, even if it got a wee bit nipply at the end. I really wanted to go on the trip but couldn't get a pas...

In Post-Trip Reports » Winter Backpacking in RMNP
March 07, 12:08pm

Bears
They're all habituated to the artificial junk in Mountain House. They wouldn't touch the Packit stuff with a bargepole, it'd be too much like shopping at Whole Foods.

March 07, 11:26am

Back on track
Has anyone seen our Dundonian correspondent lately? A little tease is one thing, but this thread's been in search of an update from its originator for about 10 days now. How's the shortar...

March 07, 11:22am

Sil, huh?!
Touche

March 07, 11:19am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am