BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale 40°N,-105°W-ish
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 401 - 410 of 768 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...77

Forum » Thread

Offer accepted on Microlight Alpine
Wesley, I responded by PM accepting your offer with payment instructions. Microlight Alpine is Sold to Wesley

In Gear Swap » FS: Rab Infinity, Rab Microlight Alpine
March 02, 11:34am

Prices lowered once more
Bump with price drop. Both are in excellent condition, for less than 50% of the new price.

March 02, 8:08am

Cricket lead times
I posted the same request over the last week, but received no responses. So I called Ron to find out lead times. I was stunned when he said 2-3 weeks for a yellow sil Cricket. I placed an order ...

In Gear Swap » WTB: Cricket
February 27, 7:16am

Any regrets trading the Jannu?
Hi Don, I've never seen a Jannu up close and personal. Any regrets trading that for the Allak?

In GEAR » Hilleberg Tent thread
February 26, 7:07pm

Re: F.S./F.T. Montane Event Pants and Montane Slipstream GL Windshirt
Bump for some great gear. I've had a lot of success with Montane clothing. I have the older Slipstream windshirt, and it's a must-have in my pack for three season use above treeline.

In Gear Swap » F.S./F.T. Montane Event Pants and Montane Slipstream GL Windshirt
February 26, 6:51pm

Prices lowered on Rab Infinity, Rab Microlight Alpine
Price drop and bump

February 26, 6:36pm

Sold
Pack is sold

In Gear Swap » FS: Osprey Aether 70 + Rain Cover
February 26, 4:18pm

Toys
Which population control toys would you be referring to, Stephen? Motorcycles or the other, unmentionable ones that would get this thread booted over to Chaff faster than a speeding bullet?

February 26, 9:24am

Super-expensive stamp collection
Ha! I like that, Doug. Given Hilleberg's propensity to increase prices ~10% annually over the long haul you may be right. And the 'bergs will be a dang sight more durable in the rain... ...

February 26, 7:22am

Fanny, he said fanny. Heh, henh, henh, henh.
All sorts of linguistic differences to trip us up and/or give a wry smile. I'll never forget the first time I heard an American guy talk about his suspenders ... made of eelskin. Fresh off th...

In GEAR » Everyday Carry
February 25, 8:44am

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am