Subscribe Contribute Advertise Facebook Twitter Instagram Forums Newsletter

BPL Community Profile

Stuart . (lotuseater) - BPL Premium Member

My Locale Colorado Foothills
About Me Stuart . has not added a biography yet.

You cannot send this user a personal message (PM) because they have not specified a PM email address yet.

All Forum Posts by Stuart .

Showing 401 - 410 of 854 | Page: 1 ...32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ...86

Forum » Thread

CB3
"Also as a certain Scotmans said an outer pitch first tent with the inner removed can be used as a lavatory before breaking camp in thr morning." I didn't know that Christophe Lamb...

In GEAR » CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
April 28, 8:19am

Re: CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
Very nice write-up and set of photos, Travis. The dimensions are almost identical to the Hilleberg Kaitum 3 - which is a palace for two and manageable for three - with the exception of the vestibu...

In GEAR » CB3/Cloudburst 3 Initial impressions
April 27, 2:09pm

2013 changes
Inov-8 have changed some of their models for 2013. I can no longer wear the Roclite 295 as the new model is a much narrower fit, even after upsizing, than the previous version. So if you're ord...

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
April 27, 10:33am

Duomid + solo inner
I have the solo inner that comes with the Cricket tent. Unless you like CharlieDog sleeping on top of you, you're both going to feel squished inside one of those. I'd also be concerned ab...

In GEAR » Duomid + solo inner folks...
April 27, 9:06am

Inov8
More surface area in contact rather than less has worked better for me. Roclites are great for snow and mud, but Trailrocs are better for wet rocks.

In GEAR » Inov8 - Stickyness of soles
April 26, 10:27am

2013 Roclite 295s are narrower
A few weeks ago I wrote about the differences between the redesigned Roclite 295 and the previous model. The 2013 model is more attractive visually, but the last is narrower and there's a new ...

In GEAR » Inov-8 roclite 295s too narrow and flimsy...
April 25, 6:29am

Turnaround
Pete - The one week turnaround was likely due to unusual circumstances. Back in February Ron ran out of grey silnylon and could only fulfil orders in yellow sil or cuben. I ordered a cricket tent ...

In Gear Swap » WTB Yellow Sil Duomid
April 24, 4:57pm

Re: Seeking Advice on a Partially-Solid Inner for the Duomid
Clayton - My Cricket tent inner came with a yellow floor, which surprised me a little. No doubt it'll brighten up the olive/brown DuoMid. Under a yellow Cricket and with a Synmat UL7 I may need...

In Make Your Own Gear » Seeking Advice on a Partially-Solid Inner for the Duomid
April 22, 9:11pm

DuoMid vs HiLight
There are times when a freestanding shelter will be much easier to pitch than a tarp or a 'mid. And you found the limitations of using the DuoMid without an innernet or a bivy to help cut down ...

In GEAR » MLD Duomid
April 19, 7:16am

Tractor
Good man, Randy. Maybe I should turn on the sprinkler system and take the snow chains out of my truck to guarantee we get that 8' superstorm the 'experts' say we need to stave off a ba...

In General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion » Current Colorado Snow/Water Equivalents
April 16, 2:11pm

All Reader Reviews by Stuart .

Showing 1 - 1 of 1 | Page: 1

Review

Category

Mountain Laurel Designs
I had to cancel an order I placed a couple of weeks ago with Ron. He was very gracious, no argument on his end or attempt to persuade me not to cancel, and my refund came through within 24 hours. To...

In 1 - COMPANIES (Customer Service)
March 21, 7:52am